• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Casshern Sins ep.9
KR1dseJ.png
Nico and Ringo are too pure for this world of ruin..

Thoraxes

Wait, what?

There's are different cuts of the ending? This is the first I've heard of it.

Two episodes were not included for the original airing iirc.

I think it's the two before the last two? When that stuff happens.

I see 22 episodes on CR, so it should be good.

Clov

Kino's Journey, animated by Lerche, from the director of the Persona 4 Golden anime?

... I mean, I'm still going to give it a watch since I love Kino's Journey, but the staff isn't inspiring me with confidence.

Dai-Guard 1-16

Picked this up during Right Stuf's recent Discotek sale. I've liked it well enough to keep watching it, but it's not without its flaws so far. It feels far too safe and derivative as far as the story beats and pacing are concerned (Evangelion's influence is clearly all over this). The Dai-Guard itself also looks somewhat uninspired itself, though I do like how its movement does have weight to it.

This show also makes me glad that I don't work with anyone who behaves like a typical shonen protagonist.

Szadek

After Yuki Yuna, I'm really in the mood to continue watching Nanoha.
I already watched the first season (and also the first movie).

Should I watch the movie or the TV show of A's?

Szadek

Both. I'd say watch the TV show first though.
Ok, thanks.
Ironcly, I watched S1 of Nanoha after watching Madoka to find a show that scratches the same itch.

Also, I found out that Yuki Yuna has the same composer as Drakengard 3 and the Nier games, which explains why the music was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom