• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulz1992

Berserk - Episode 22

Due to production issues, episode 22 will be delayed by approximately 4 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. - Crunchyroll

ct1fJCR.png

JulianImp

Tsuki ga Kirei - #9
Still cute, still slow-paced, and still awkward. Akane even told Hira about how she might be moving soon before talking about it to her boyfriend, or even to her best friends, which is pretty weird and random IMO.

There aren't many episodes left and both leads are still meandering about, so I kind of fear that things will continue being subdued even during the finale, since them getting all serious about their relationship now when they've barely made any progress in all this time would be pretty weird (again, why the heck would Akane speak to Hira about moving before telling Kota?).

Moribito - up to #14
I really like how the show often manages to make even one-shot characters interesting and multifaceted, much unlike the throwaway cardboard cut-outs of a character most stories use. Now the plot thickens, and it's getting pretty ominous with the latest revelations, as well as the master star reader's actions.

Qurupeke

OK, so since I'm not planning on going back to watch this, would someone be willing to spoil me on what the show ended up pulling this episode that has everyone so upset? Thanks in advance!

zaShunina is evil, creates a clone of Shinto because the latter was hesitant to proceed with zaShunina's plans on "advancing" humanity, tries to destroy Shinto, Tsukai stops his attack and it's revealed she is an anisotropic being too.

zaShunina is evil, creates a clone of Shinto because the latter was hesitant to proceed with zaShunina's plans on "advancing" humanity, tries to destroy Shinto, Tsukai stops his attack and it's revealed she is an anisotropic being too.

The only response I have to that at this point is: Pffffffffft.

Gulz1992

Okay, watched the RAW version of the Grunbeld fight annnd it was terrible.

Some highlights:

Almost every strike between Grunbeld and Guts uses the CLANG.

1:15 Guts' sword CLANGS when he stabs it into the dirt.

Apparently Guts can float in the air when using the Berserker Armor since they removed the tree that he's supposed to leap off of.
giphy.gif

This looks really bad.
giphy.gif

20 FPS.

Jex

Sounds like the last nail in the coffin for Kado :(

kado spoilers below

top 10 anime betrayals

That's some Gundam 00 S2 nonsense right there.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but the first half of that sounds okayish. The last part is definitely eyebrow raising. What are you doing, Kado!? What're you doing?

Thinking about it, this does explain why
Tsukai has blue hair. I had been puzzled at that color choice when all the other characters save zaShunina had normal human hair colors. I should have realized that was a sign!

So Hisaaki Okui was seemingly fired from working on Magical Circle Guru Guru because he...

Fans quickly dug out many recent tweets of his where he casually (but never explicitly) complained about his job and coworkers. Geso has always been rather frank, and even used to regularly hold livestreams where he would reveal details about his work. And there are plenty of studios where that attitude wouldn’t cause much of an uproar, but Production I.G is a much more serious corporation than the vast majority of anime production companies.

Don't livestream and complain about your coworkers.

That's not a good way to keep your job.

JulianImp

Why watch more Kado only to be let down when you could watch Eromanga-sensei or Tsugumomo and get exactly what you know you'll be getting from those series (read: trash)?

But really, it's a shame... Guess the only decent shows this season for me will be Tsuki ga Kirei and Alice & Zoroku, and even then they've been okay-ish at best.

Summer can't come soon enough...

Playing too much Mario Party leads to insanity though.

Nah, only total carpal tunnel failure from button mashing and stick-spinning.

Taruranto

Basically Kado was actually a VN harem, Alien's route was winning until he tried to savescum because he took a bad choice.

I don't know, this may be the best thing that ever happened or the worst one, I cannot decide.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Asian anime DVDs are totally legitimate!
jWNm6X7l.jpg

I do feel kind of bad, but I honestly have no idea where to buy Cantonese-dubbed anime without actually being in Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom