• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

But the recent MHA episode wasn't dragging it out at all???

Yeah, I don't get it.
This episode had:
- explanation about how the festival is going to work
- introduction of the other classes at U.A with some select students specifically
- everyone training for 2 weeks
- Todorokis 'declaration of war'
- Pro Heroes enjoying the festival
- opening ceremony
- Bakugou character development
- start of the first event, with everyone using their quirks
- Todoroki being OP

How is this slow.

Quasar

Saw Silent Voice this afternoon. Tears were shed. Was moved quite a bit more than when I read. Hands even covered eyes on occasion.

Saw Silent Voice this afternoon. Tears were shed. Was moved quite a bit more than when I read. Hands even covered eyes on occasion.

image.php

You're missing the biggest thing, some kind of masochism, since they actually chose to work in the Japanese animation industry.

touché

Today I will catch up and watch Bahamut, Kado the Right Answer, and also today was the first ep of Eccentric Family. For Alice to Zouroku I'm waiting on opinions on the second episode.

Ascheroth

Gundam IBO End

Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex is a beast.
That is all.
This was a really good conclusion. Bad, bittersweet and good ending all at the same time.
S2 took a while to get going, but everything starting from the Mobile Armor was fantastic.

Re:Creators 01

I was not prepared for how stupid this was, in every regard, despite having seen the POV glasses webm that's been circulating. There were times when I wondered if it was actually trying to seem like sophomoric rubbish, but then I came to my senses. Still, I may have gotten the silly spiritual successor to A/Z (the song) I've been wanting from Sawano ("BRAVE INVISIBLE WORLD").

Credit where it's due: I liked this moment and it made me realise how little of this type of communication, that's not uncommon in everyday life, gets utilised in anime.

Duh-ropped.

Bahamut VS 01

I'm in danger of overrating this for not being Re:Creators, but it was pretty solid. The opening assault on a seraphim air (Or space? I wasn't clear on this) sanctuary was largely ugly, thanks to some lighting effects that were no doubt supposed to appear heavenly, but looked weird and washed the image out, some ghosting, and less than stellar CGI models and integration. The earthbound stuff that followed generally looked a lot better. Several ideas were introduced but of note was the way Nina's bashful, lovestruck behaviour was presented and threaded throughout the episode, to eventually have a meaningful impact on her character. The climax was rad, animation was solid to great (and very expressive at points), and the direction was more hit than miss.

- Actually watched this for Maaya, Miyukichi, and Megumi Han, none of whom were in this episode. rip.
- Bread sellers and construction workers not arousing enough for you, Nina? Only artists, knights, and vigilante heroes? WHY DO YOU HATE WORKING CLASS MEN?
- I also find Mamoru Miyano's voice arousing.
- I recognised Norio Matsumoto's face drawings in this before the credits. Sakuga points please.

Yeah, I don't get it.

How is this slow.
That's because the episode wasn't slow.

The way BONES is adapting MHA right now is like perfect. 2 chapters+anime original moments+bonus chapter.

Anymore would harm the shows quality.

With the current pace we get the maximum of fights and the beautiful character interaction.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Season 1 Episode 4 – In the End: Part 2

Math teacher duel was great, the opposite thing going on, i cant believe Astral thought of doing that and Yuuma not realizing. Yuuma's is my fav ygo lead so far.

phaze

Kyoukai no Kanata 8-9

I maintain this show is good.

I'm also psychologically sane, I have receipts !

It's actually somewhat better than I expected as Sakura arc was shorter and much more bearable than I remembered, talk no jutsu included. #9 is where the big twist happens and it's been seeing the groundwork setting it up, most of which I missed the first time through.

Aki-at

Persona 5

Absolutely amazing, why don't more games have more stylish loading transistion?

The coolness factor this game oozes out is exceptional! I'm glad I was on such a media black out for me that even the animations in the pause screen took me by surprise.

I regret naming the MC as myself though...

duckroll

Wow that's a lot of work on the part of some JP fan.

Just think of it as a H-doujin without the art. Not that much work!

Good, Digimon childhood saved then. And that shall be the first and last time I post something based on 4chan info.

It's really easy to tell whether something about Hosoda being lewd is real or fake. Just ask yourself: Is this about furry stuff? If yes, I bet it's true. If not, come on!

Jarmel

Banned

He also had to do the formatting, finding appropriate paper then printing, and layout.

That's a lot of work for something that people in JP would have easy access to and could debunk in like five minutes.

Branduil

It's really easy to tell whether something about Hosoda being lewd is real or fake. Just ask yourself: Is this about furry stuff? If yes, I bet it's true. If not, come on!

Do digimon count as furry?

duckroll

He also had to do the formatting, finding appropriate paper then printing, and layout.

That's a lot of work for something that people in JP would have easy access to and could debunk in like five minutes.

Dude, you can't even tell what sort of paper it's printed on from that crappy ass scan quality. It's just formatting and layout, which is the same work (actually less) people put into actual doujins. This is just a silly joke. As far as "easy access to", the point is that it's supposed to be some old booklet or insert or whatever that is now OOP. So it's going to be easy to scam people who don't bother looking stuff up before sharing. Like... how it came onto this thread to begin with. Doesn't matter if you speak English, Japanese, German, or Arabic, people on the base level are the same - we like to share something we see before verifying it. Less effect, more impact.

Do digimon count as furry?

Depends on the Digimon I guess, but there wasn't anything in the interview about fucking/dating Digimon so... :p

Dude, you can't even tell what sort of paper it's printed on from that crappy ass scan quality. It's just formatting and layout, which is the same work (actually less) people put into actual doujins. This is just a silly joke. As far as "easy access to", the point is that it's supposed to be some old booklet or insert or whatever that is now OOP. So it's going to be easy to scam people who don't bother looking stuff up before sharing. Like... how it came onto this thread to begin with. Doesn't matter if you speak English, Japanese, German, or Arabic, people on the base level are the same - we like to share something we see before verifying it. Less effect, more impact.

I think we're all aware by now of how easy it is to spread false information online, even if we often forget it in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom