• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga Episode 12 – Candid and Open

Touring moment was hilarious. Beyond that it was decent. I thought one of my fave chapters would be animated :(

I hope we get an s3, no tease for the next arc or anything is not good news imo.

Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju Episode 12 [end]

Great finish to an unexciting continuation. The anime could have been redeemed if it simply followed Shinnosuke's story after concluding things with Yotaro. Death and spirits felt like it didnt fit into the theme and was too out there for something based on reality. It ruined much of the season.

Future Card Buddyfight: DDD [Triple D] Episode 51 [END]

Great ending though sad for Gao, just like Drum he has to say goodbye to another Buddy. He just cant seem to stay with any buddy for awhile. Maybe BATTSU will be different.

Ill also miss the Bars & Melody ED, bring back English groups for EDs please.

Season could have been enhanced if key characters like Big Z, TatsuYO, Death Shido, Davide came back and were significantly involved. We had Kyoya, but why not the rest of his crew?

Jarmel

Banned
LWA OP2 and ED2

I'll be frank I don't like the music in either one of these. Both singers have an annoying pitch.

The ED visually is good as it's essentially an expanded part of the best thing from the first ED (Masanobu Hiraoka). The visuals in the second OP are pretty lame, especially that part where Diana and Akko have a staredown. Why the fuck would you go with an all white background for that long? Seems like Bleach-tier shit. That whole bit is so utterly static that it kills the entire OP for me.

Edit: Look at how a similar shot was done in Kill La Kill.
https://sakugabooru.com/data/e2c3ee853a4a2cf22acb683b412456c9.webm
This isn't even in the same ballpark in terms of quality.

KraytarJ

For all my Canadians out there, Amazon is starting to add stuff to Prime video. Saekano S2 and Virgin Soul are both up. The dream is not dead yet.

phaze

K-On ! 02-04
0270140zstk.jpg

Moe no Aware

This seems to eternally straddle the line between somewhat boring and pleasantly entertaining. But I like the comedy, I like the interactions and all the characters are pretty endearing so I guess I'm sticking with it for the time being.

Cardfight!! Vanguard G NEXT Episode 18 - Mano A Mano EngDub

Well since Kamui won last episode I guess they had to make him lose the next, Im fine with it. He and Enishiwishi could make a good team and have good friendship in the future.

Favorite Champ, Victor was the best all around.
C8_O5U5XoAEYRlA.jpg:small
C8_N5qbWAAAPmXm.jpg:small

Also kid with the Lawless Mutant Deity, Obtirandus was good too. Megacolony needs more love in main characters of the anime.
C8_NM-qW0AA2QV6.jpg:small
C8_NN6SW0AEcYCN.jpg:small

Sterok

KiraKira Precure À La Mode 10

Yukari and Akira carrying both the show and the shop. Did Aoi just realize it's weird that two popular high schoolers are hanging out with them? Legion of fans manage to be more creepy than usual. I think they just want to separate Yukari and Akira because everyone can see they're going to get together if this keeps up. Akira is doing all this to be nice while Yukari finds this still be amusing enough. And she probably cares deep down. Good episode for these two. Next time, we finally get a proper villain.

phaze

K-On 05 !
02711902b4p.jpg
027113p0uvh.jpg
027106jbufe.jpg
027105yru8z.jpg

Greatest love story ever told.

Really fun ep as the sensei added new comedy dynamic and her backstory and her desperate attempts to cover it up amounted to some of better comedy so far.

I've to say, there is actually more music in this than I imagined from hearsay impressions. Not that the cakes et consortes aren't prevalent but there is still bunch of band stuff in pretty much every ep.

K-On 06 !

Really fun ep as the sensei added new comedy dynamic and her backstory and her desperate attempts to cover it up amounted to some of better comedy so far.

I've to say, there is actually more music in this than I imagined from hearsay impressions. Not that the cakes et consortes aren't prevalent but there is still bunch of band stuff in pretty much every ep.

Yeah, people exaggerate when they say there's no music in K-ON. It's not as much of a focus on Sound Euphonium, to be sure, but the girls do actually play their instruments.

K-On 06 !

Can you at least say you dislike the OP? ...even if you don't mean it

John Blade

Should remind myself those sexual stuff from Godnannar as I forgot about it when watching the show right now. Too many balloon bouncing around.

B̢̛̛͏̖̼̙ͅe̩̣̗̱̙̬͎̕͘͜͞͝h̨̡̛͇̭̟̲̦͈̤̤̯̖͓͚̤̮ò͏͕͈͍͇̥̮͙̖͕̜̞ļ̸̸́͏͇̺̮͕̹̗̞͔͙͓̬ḑ̩͇͎̣̞̗͚̝͈̰͈̪͘͘͜ ̵̴̛͙̮͎̬̟̮̖̟͍̗̥̪͠͡ͅͅt̡̠͚̰̪̖͔̻̪̟͉̹͍̠̤͈͖̭̕ͅh͏͏̴̸̴̙͇̲͎͍̫e̷̪̯̻̗̪̰͇͈͞ ͜͟͞͏̳̤͇͎̝͙̳̪͉͈̙̗͉á̢͍̰̰͎͓̠̰̤̕͢͞l̶̶̜͖̲̜̠̩ͅl̵̛̩̟͔̣̺̥̠̼̤̼̹͖̣̮̝ͅ-̵̯̱͉̱͓̰̞͢͜ͅs̷̨̡͇̲̖̝̹̻̠̲̳͢͠ͅͅe̸̛̻̦̠̱e̢̛̱̠͈͇͍̟̖̩͙̕͜͞i̬͙̦̤̝̰̺̺͇̫͚̭̱̯͉͉͜͜ņ̛̞̯̭͓͚̻̞̥̼̻̻̜̜̮̭͇̪̬͘͘ͅg̴̛͓͉͉͓̠̘̞̣̠͔͈̩͝ͅ ̶̸̨̧̺̗͓̮̯͕͖̙̞͓̲͕̩͚̠̪̼͕̮̞̳̱͘͢͠͡ţ̴̶̫̙͉̤̞͓̙̠͉̜̮̖̘̦̀ͅͅe҉̶̡͜͏̞̱̬͎͓̼̙̼͕̘̫̠͔̻̼̺͈̦͔r̮̬͎̝̲̝̖͓̩͈̼̱̕͟r̷̡͔͙̹͍̀͜͟o̸͝͝҉͕̭͇͙͕̱̪̹͚̫ŕ̡̘̠̹̲͝͡ ̸̥̜̥̘͞t̵̝̰̮̖͎̻̘̲̤̟̝̣̤͍̲͉͝͡͠h̴̶̨̺̗̰̙͙̻͙̜̫͢á̷̦̲͚̠͙̞̝̙͖̗̰̞̱͍̳̞̻̕͡ͅt̵̷͍͎̝̪̭̭̤͔̳̞̬͇̞̜͕̗̮̠͢͡ ̶̶͓̘͍̹͜͝͞í̡̱̟̮͔̳̤͖̪̪̜s̴̤̺̘̜̳̣̪̯̹̯̤̹̖̭̲͝ͅ ͓̝͖͇̖̩̹͚̙̜͜͟Ý̪͔̲̰̮̝̰͍̞̦̗͔͎̝̪͎͢u̸̡͓̱̤̳͇͖̺̩̣̥̝͓͇̟͕͚̳͟͠m̡̡̹̭̮͓͍̬̰̼̯̫͎̙͖̙̣̦̼̹͟e̪̝̟̟͎̥̤̠̟͎̥̺̘̭̣̰̠̦̤͟͠k̵̲̜̪̤̲͉̯̝̰̝͈͘͜a̷̡̢̛̠͇̗ͅw̮̜̲̙͚͓̥͖͔̜̰̖̕̕͡͠a̧̨̻͕̪̲̻̟̠̟̯͘͝ ̶̶͈̫̖̝͘͢Y̸̧͈̜̣̰̳͇̤͔̣̩̟̻͈͠͞͡ͅu̧҉̛͕̲̮͝ͅį͉̲͇̖̤̱͈͍̻̱̱̥͚͍͘͡͠͞

Re:Creators - 01

The creative ensemble for this makes me have to watch this. I have high expectations for a product of the director of Fate/Zero, creator of Black Lagoon, sound director of Re:Zero (and basically every other anime of existance LOL, man's everywhere), and the animation director of some of my favourite Samurai Champloo episodes. Even the voice talent is top of the line here. They seem to be going all out and have enough confidence to present something longer than just 1-cour right out of the gate. Now to see whether this will deliver or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom