• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen Alpha 3.23 update: Adventure Beckons (Fauna, Creature Hunting plus more)

nemiroff

Gold Member
Jim Carrey What GIF

Where did nemiroff nemiroff make the claim SC is the only one? Take your meds already.
I don't even know what he's saying about/to me since I've had him on ignore for months for being overly compulsive to the point of concern (and he's obviously subscribing to this thread for fucked up reasons). I'm not even going to bother to "show ignored content" in this case.

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
More 4.0

Contested zones being like dungeons with rewards/loot with pvp. oh boy

The asteroid bases and just how the asteroids look in general in Pyro is awesome

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF

Looks absolutely insane that station with the lighting of the nearby planet.

Mv8cWXI.jpeg
WlyRatf.jpeg

Last edited:

TVexperto

Tedious and boring time sinks on top of tedious and boring time sinks on top of ...
This has gotten worse in 3.24: Local inventory gone, item banks are slow and hard to use, even equipping items, something that is quick and painless in most games, is slow in Star Citizen
Why replace one thing that is not realistic but very convenient - local inventory, with another thing that is not realistic either - item banks, but very clumsy, very hard to use and very inconvenient?

Star Citizen is a space game, I am not suppose to be every where in a split second and I don't want to, some things should take time, but what CIG seems to want is some kind of bad real life simulator

-More time sinks coming:
Micro-managing everything on our space ships like fuses, filters etc. I like to make sure my ship has fuel, is repaired and has ammunition, but managing every little thing on my space ship is more like "My little summer space ship" and not a space game.
perma death
personal hygiene (of course CIG will o

Top Bottom