• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
Rufus should probably host all the streams. With no frame of reference I can't tell if he's been to the bar four too many times or if that's just how he is naturally but dude is operating near Tim Curry in Congo levels.

I understand this event was just to try people to be hyped about Jakku, but a mention of a balancing path would have been nice, maybe on the official website, although if they would have a balancing path coming tomorrow we would have known by now right?

Machina

Banned
I understand this event was just to try people to be hyped about Jakku, but a mention of a balancing path would have been nice, maybe on the official website, although if they would have a balancing path coming tomorrow we would have known by now right?

We know the first patch is coming that includes game mode balancing and bug fixes before Jakku drops. Weapon balancing I'm not sure of.

killroy87

Jakku looks exactly like Tatooine to me. And the way these maps are, making them sprawling areas with lots of wreckage, it kind of doesn't feel like they're actual designed maps, they just feel like huge areas with random debris.

Games been out only for a couple weeks now, they typically take a while for the balance updates

Ozorov

Doesn't that create a big disadvantage for people who need to defend? Cause the points don't reset. If you captured half of a point, it stays half captured.

If the empire are taking the point while it's half of a point it will tick backwards I think

Klyka

Banned
Jakku looks exactly like Tatooine to me. And the way these maps are, making them sprawling areas with lots of wreckage, it kind of doesn't feel like they're actual designed maps, they just feel like huge areas with random debris.

Non of the maps seem "designed" to be anything but meat grinders with bad cover

Woo-Fu

Banned
lol, seeing all those people ADS at short/medium range. You know nothing, fools!

I have to consciously force myself to not do this whenever I play Battlefront after playing so many less casual shooters in the past 10 years. ADS and lose every 1v1 in battlefront, stop using ADS and end up at the top of the leaderboard.

I have to consciously force myself to not do this whenever I play Battlefront after playing so many less casual shooters in the past 10 years. ADS and lose every 1v1 in battlefront, stop using ADS and end up at the top of the leaderboard.
Yep. I have to correct myself pretty often to not ADS in this game.

Force help me next time I play a Battlefield or COD game.

What's so good about the DL44?i got the season pack then and the ultimate edition. It's useless at range and it's not auto fire you have to keep clicking it.

I think I prefer the E11? Am I missing out on something?

I really enjoy the jump pack though.

Machina

Banned
What's so good about the DL44?i got the season pack then and the ultimate edition. It's useless at range and it's not auto fire you have to keep clicking it.

I really enjoy the jump pack though.

Get up close then aim for the upper torso/head and you'll find out.

Woo-Fu

Banned

Most of the game modes are on smaller maps so you don't need any range. You also don't need auto-fire when you kill people in 1 headshot or 2 to the body. Thing is annoying as fuck in Drop Zone and Blast, lol.

vypek

I'm amazed at how much mileage the argument of Ay Tee Ay Tee vs AT AT gets. People get really bothered by it. lol. I don't see why it would be required to pronounce it the same way that AT ST is pronounced. So it seems like an odd reason to me.

antonz

AT-ST will be so useless on that map. The Ion shot spam etc. will have it dead as fast as it spawns.

Honestly not impressed at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom