• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledhead

Millenium Falcon, A-Wing and the DL44 are so OP it isn't even funny. Obliterated everyone with the MF.

If we are going to follow the lore then give me my imperial soldier stumble, I want to go through doors and stumble everywhere.

They definitely need a nerf. A-wing is making fighter squadron almost unplayable. DL44 is fucked but I don't die to it enough to feel it should be altered significantly. I only ever get outgunned by it close range.

Nemic77

Nothing gets more rage flowing in me than spawn camping fighters...

I keep seeing more and more people who just circle around the oposing team's spawn getting easy kills on arriving fighters. And most of there's nothing one can do anything because i'm the only only bothering with the Ion Torpedo, and 80% of people don't use the AT-ST's homing rocket.

giphy.gif

Palpable

I just went 39 and 6 in a cargo match and still lost. It's frustrating to be put on a team of garbage. My partner (random guy) went 1 and 28.... I'm going to post the highlights of that match.

Hey whats you psn id (if you are on psn), I feel the same, in walker assault people is more interested in play as a hero, AT AT or ST AT and so on. So my ID is leoncio15 if you want to play walker assault and other stuff, last night I played with Patriot Infinity and the man is a beast playing the game.

Hey, thanks :D It was nice playing with you. Amazing how we can do well and still lose, huh? So many teammates of ours were too occupied staying back to snipe.

Nothing gets more rage flowing in me than spawn camping fighters...

I keep seeing more and more people who just circle around the oposing team's spawn getting easy kills on arriving fighters. And most of there's nothing one can do anything because i'm the only only bothering with the Ion Torpedo, and 80% of people don't use the AT-ST's homing rocket.

giphy.gif
I rocked a Tie Interceptor last night in WA with Han Solo's Lucky Shot. It felt good; real good.

And what is that GIF from? It's cracking me up!

lawnchair

Banned
DL-44 maybe should be nerfed a lil bit but i hope they dont go too overboard cuz everybodys having a fit about it .. pistols do need to have some advantage, and wrecking up close seems to be that advantage

Just been having some bad games the last few days. Don't know if it's me or if I am just getting stuck on shitty teams. Oh well, that usually means it is time to play something else for a few days. Always happens to me with online shooters.

Ozorov

Welcome to Star Wars: The Force Awakens Double Score Weekend in Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ is almost here and what better way to celebrate the release of the film than a boost to your score and, in turn, the credits you earn from completing any multiplayer match in Star Wars™ Battlefront™. This not only allows you to rank up quicker, but unlock those outstanding Star Cards, Emotes, and much more.

The Star Wars: The Force Awakens Double Score Weekend is active between December 18, 1:00 AM PT and December 21, 1:00 AM PT. No matter how many times you’re planning on watching the movie this weekend, there will be plenty of time to take advantage.

Welcome to Star Wars: The Force Awakens Double Score Weekend in Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ is almost here and what better way to celebrate the release of the film than a boost to your score and, in turn, the credits you earn from completing any multiplayer match in Star Wars™ Battlefront™. This not only allows you to rank up quicker, but unlock those outstanding Star Cards, Emotes, and much more.

The Star Wars: The Force Awakens Double Score Weekend is active between December 18, 1:00 AM PT and December 21, 1:00 AM PT. No matter how many times you’re planning on watching the movie this weekend, there will be plenty of time to take advantage.
Welp, I'll power through then.

Maybe play the smaller modes.

Toa TAK

Banned

WHAAAT? This is awesome I'm a 35, I could make it to 45 at least with this.

DL-44 maybe should be nerfed a lil bit but i hope they dont go too overboard cuz everybodys having a fit about it .. pistols do need to have some advantage, and wrecking up close seems to be that advantage

It's range should be reduced, right now it's too powerful at medium range even.

DJ Gunner

The DL-44 is the most over-complained about element of this game. I wreck much harder with the DH-17 close range or the E-11 ranged. I know the burst weapons are even stronger than what I use.

Just try to get the Falcon or Slave and ignore anything that isn't a player.

I just got the Slave and the fucking MF flew into me... ASSHOLE!

Easier than getting Slave I and Millennium Falcon... Any tips, played quite a lot and just never can destroy them, such a freaking lottery or lack of time.

Killed the MF once by accident xD

Edit: Just as I say this I killed the Slave a few mins later

Awwww yiiisssssssss

Rank 50 get. Gimme dat Shadow Trooper!

Risgroo

Yesss double points! I haven't been able to play since launch, but this Saturday I'll finally get the chance to play again. Perfect timing :D

Ferr986

Niiiice!

Ambitious

For fuck's sake, would you kindly stop joining me to games that a literally a minute away from ending? What is this shit? Did they outsource the matchmaking to Bungie or what?

Outside of the DL-44 the guns in this game are very well balanced. Almost none is objectively better than another. I find myself switching between the E-11 and EE-3 constantly.

bombshell

Level 50 here I come!

B-Dex

Outside of the DL-44 the guns in this game are very well balanced. Almost none is objectively better than another. I find myself switching between the E-11 and EE-3 constantly.

Yup. I roll between SE-14c, E-11/EE-3 and the RTC970 or whatever it's called.

JTripper

Yes! Looks like I'll have the platinum in time for Christmas!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sweet. I average 750 credits in HvsV and yesterday even got 1100 on a round. Gonna make some real progress this weekend.

Yup. I roll between SE-14c, E-11/EE-3 and the RTC970 or whatever it's called.

I haven't used the RT-97c much since they added more recoil to it, but otherwise yeah these are the guns I use the most.

I used to use the T-21 a lot more, but I've been finding more hitbox issues lately where I have to guess where the enemy hitbox is going to be in order to land shots. Not all the time, just on certain server connections. So high accuracy but slow fire rate weapons are death in that type of environment, including the DL-44 in some cases unless I shove it in people's faces.

The SE-14c on Endor is godly. I like it more than the DL-44 there now.

hydruxo

I pretty much always use the SE-14C in the smaller modes. That gun is so much fun to use for some reason.

I usually go with the EE-3 or E-11 in larger game types though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I haven't used the RT-97c much since they added more recoil to it, but otherwise yeah these are the guns I use the most.
It's great for wasting like 3-4 people in a row at midrange without cooldown or for long range cover fire (if your team is privy to what you're doing) but otherwise I prefer the EE3 for versatility. Although, that one is way too slow in close quarters.

Here you go, that cargo match I said I'd post. This is how you go 39-6 and still lose.

It's hard to win anytime you've got teammates going 1-28, but I can't help by feeling you spent most of the match just trying to help your team not lose, rather than trying to help your team win.

You're the best player on your team. Show the other team who's boss by both capturing the cargo and defending your own at the same time.

dab0ne

I rocked a Tie Interceptor last night in WA with Han Solo's Lucky Shot. It felt good; real good.

And what is that GIF from? It's cracking me up!

Wait! Are you on PS4? Was it on the Jakku map? If so you may have shot me LOL! Hell of a shot either way... but don't get cocky ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom