• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch will be online tomorrow.

Cb1ObOBXIAAQAMW.jpg:large

So, this is the update that's going to require Jakku download, remove the split of Jakku vs vanilla, and add another large gametype map? So, six maps for the large modes now?

5taquitos

So, this is the update that's going to require Jakku download, remove the split of Jakku vs vanilla, and add another large gametype map? So, six maps for the large modes now?

Yeah, and all large maps should be available in Turning Point as well. So lots of large-game content with this patch, hopefully the new Hoth map doesn't suck a Tauntaun's knuckle.

Ozorov

One new Hoth-map for the bigger modes: WA, Supremacy, Turning point and fighter squadron.

One new hoth survival mission.

Turning point on all maps(endor, old hoth, new hoth, tatooine, sullust)

And yes jakku will be a must-download

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
One new Hoth-map for the bigger modes: WA, Supremacy, Turning point and fighter squadron.

One new hoth survival mission.

Turning point on all maps(endor, old hoth, new hoth, tatooine, sullust)

And yes jakku will be a must-download

Annnnndddd, #FuckYouAWing.

Ozorov

I know. I just want them now. I'm very excited for the balance changes and new map. I am rarely on the receiving end of rebel air dominance, but when I am it makes me not want to play at all.

Just a quick update that our February Update will release starting tomorrow across all platforms along with the release of Daily Sieges within the Companion app. Stay tune for patch notes for the Companion App and PC, PS4 and X1.

5taquitos

Just a quick update that our February Update will release starting tomorrow across all platforms along with the release of Daily Sieges within the Companion app. Stay tune for patch notes for the Companion App and PC, PS4 and X1.

With that wording, you'd think the companion app was their most important platform :p

Ozorov

Since they're going to patch : Bowcaster, Barrage, Homing Shot, Ion Torpedo, Pulse Rifle, Cycler.

What changes do you wanna see to each one?

5taquitos

The community mission doesn't end until tonight but they went ahead and announced that we completed it. The Leia costume comes with tomorrow's patch as expected, no other news.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Nice. I hope they start including player skins (like Imperial Officers, Rebel Officers, etc) for these events. I do like the Hero Variety, but would also like more for the 99% pay time characters.

5taquitos

Her cloak looks fairly different than the rebel soldier outfit, hopefully enough to distinguish her.

Edit: I wonder of we'll get Duster Han to match.

Why does everyone always split up in Heroes vs Villains.

The other team all three heroes are together and just steps on my teammates. Making me not want to play any more randoms.

Cool but its going to be really hard to distinguish her from the other troops...except by how many people shes slaying.

Same problem with Luke on Hoth :p

adj_noun

Nice. I hope they start including player skins (like Imperial Officers, Rebel Officers, etc) for these events. I do like the Hero Variety, but would also like more for the 99% pay time characters.

PLEASE

Why does everyone always split up in Heroes vs Villains.

Whatever it is, I assume it's the same reason I tend to only get four or five other people trying to take the central point in Supremacy games tops. Out of twenty.

Seriously, it's fantastic when that DOESN'T happen, but man. Where the hell are those fifteen people going?

MADGAME

PLEASE
Whatever it is, I assume it's the same reason I tend to only get four or five other people trying to take the central point in Supremacy games tops. Out of twenty.

Seriously, it's fantastic when that DOESN'T happen, but man. Where the hell are those fifteen people going?

They're all standing in the same hallway, jostling for position shooting out the same door while getting killed by grenades.

evi

I want to buy the season pass, but with the player count being what it is on PC, it's a hard sell. Can't reliably find games anymore.

Hoping it turns around, but I doubt it. Seems like people have made up their mind.

I might just get it on PS4 instead, but I'm so much better on PC it's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom