• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

So how exactly is this Noe Smith gonna deal with people accordingly? Nerds are the worst, hose em down.

Boem

Hah, holy shit, how didn't I spot this on that Battlefront 2 teaser site:

"Try out one of the oldest tricks in the book. Sign up for the STAR WARS Newsletter and receive the exclusive in-game "Not the Droids" emote."

Trump's America everybody.

Yeah I drove back down I found the line this time but with all the doors opening at 8 how the fuck do they only funnel in those people.

Fuckin Bobby mang

9b3cb87eeb13cdddec58216e9beeb77e.499x315x19.gif

xRaizen

So I just walked around the entire showfloor because I have a friend who works at the convention center.

It's pretty cool seeing the whole thing being set up. I took some pics but can't share them yet.

So um I'm not entirely sure how security even deals with this cause everyone heading over at 8 is gonna use the main entrance and the queue is set up at some weird side entrance.

Boem

So I just walked around the entire showfloor because I have a friend who works at the convention center.

It's pretty cool seeing the whole thing being set up. I took some pics but can't share them yet.

Just blink twice if they're hanging up posters for that Salacious Crumb spinoff trilogy.

Chairhome

So um I'm not entirely sure how security even deals with this cause everyone heading over at 8 is gonna use the main entrance and the queue is set up at some weird side entrance.
It is times like this I am glad I didn't decide to do a 4 day pass. God speed. Are you going for tomorrow's panels and Friday's?

Boem

Real talk: you all know they're going to do Yoda again in one of these movies at some point.

Puppet or CG?

xRaizen

Just blink twice if they're hanging up posters for that Salacious Crumb spinoff trilogy.
Much of the showfloor is only like.. 60% done. They still have a LOT of work to do. Just before I left they started putting the carpet down. The video game booth was still setting up the iPads for the mobile games.

Jedi training Academy was doing rehearsals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom