• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacce

Banned
A little birdie told me Michael Shannon is secretly playing Bib Fortuna in the unannounced Obi-Wan Kenobi film.

Shannon is Bib
tumblr_mn9j2tU3YU1s3kvg9o1_500.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Anthony Carboni is so much better than the last guy, I hope last guy never stops partying on the moon.

Toa TAK

Banned
A little birdie told me Michael Shannon is secretly playing Bib Fortuna in the unannounced Obi-Wan Kenobi film.

Shannon is Bib
tumblr_mn9j2tU3YU1s3kvg9o1_500.gif
What a waste

Looks like I'll have to put Chastain in the Stromtrooper role and find another actor as the mentor. Probably Sofia Boutella.

Agreed on the score. William's work probably elevates it above the series other battles. But I still enjoyed Rogue One's battle a lot.

Doesn't help that Giacchino had so little time to work on the project.
Confrontation on Eadu is great though.

Yeah I like the star trek part at the end....

guys cmon. There is nothing special about that score.

Giachinno did a great job for only having a few weeks, but its just mediocre all around.

So people are saying there's a line somewhere of people queued with 150 and counting. But I couldn't find it. What a shitshow if true lol

bengraven

No lie - I'd like to meet Hayden. Despite his over acting, he does a better job than Mark Hamil did and ignoring Episode 1, Anakin is one of my favorite Wars characters outside of Yoda, Obi Wan and Leia.

I keep seeing on a Facebook page that they're saying the line won't be broken up but that at 8pm it'll become official lol

Yeah see I have absolutely no idea what's going on cause I double checked with security who said "Whatever line there is will be dispersed before he queuing starts" but that seems more and more unlikely. Like 150 isn't bad but if I pop over at 9 PM and it's already crowded as fuck I'll go back to sleep and head over at 5 AM.

Kettch

I absolutely loved Rogue One's space battle, it did a near perfect job of capturing the classic feel.

Would still have to hand the crown to RotJ if we're including the death star run though.

So that Battlefront 2 teaser site: https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

Anyone know what that symbol means or those Klingon words in the corner?

Not that I particularly care - we all know what a Battlefront game will be - but there's not much else to talk about right now. Besides lines that don't exist.

The Aurebesh says 'Incoming Transmission'.

Jedi Bibliothek reckon that Christie Golden's new book, Inferno Squad, is a Battlefront 2 tie-in like Twilight Company was for the original. Maybe it's their insignia.

Yeah see I have absolutely no idea what's going on cause I double checked with security who said "Whatever line there is will be dispersed before he queuing starts" but that seems more and more unlikely. Like 150 isn't bad but if I pop over at 9 PM and it's already crowded as fuck I'll go back to sleep and head over at 5 AM.

I'm probably just going over before 5am myself, if I don't get into the main room whatever

This gets more convincing every time you lay it out there like that.

the nuance of it

Honestly thought I was part of the majority. I even thought you were criticizing it in the review thread months back. Prolly why I'm acting so surprised and nuanced. My bad.

At least we get Williams for Ep 8!!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The thing is

They're in line to see the announcement of an announcement date of a trailer for my Star Wars flick.

Trailer is cool and all but I'd go there more to see the actors and directors in person rather than the trailer.

mjc

That's a whole lot of people lined up to see Hayden Christensen come on stage and basically do nothing for two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom