• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerdy kid me is here for this:

C9U4kc1XUAQUcgX.png

Nerdy adult me is also here for this.

This makes me happier than I thought it would. Hayden's alright, give him a force ghost cameo.

Holy shit the line for the TLJ panel is larger than the line I was in at 5am this morning. I think if you get in line now you might be out of the live theater.

I'm not going to be there tomorrow. May the force be with anyone waiting to get in.

Trailer predictions:

- Laura Darn looking all serious for like 4 seconds
- Kelly Marie Tran looking at something off screen for a second
- Phasma firing her blaster
- Rey swinging around the saber
- Luke having a stern look on his face watching Rey
- Poe flying his X-Wing
- Kylo walking with his robes billowing all around him
- Dubrovnik location
- Jar Jar shooting force lightning at the end.

Holy shit the line for the TLJ panel is larger than the line I was in at 5am this morning. I think if you get in line now you might be out of the live theater.

I'm not going to be there tomorrow. May the force be with anyone waiting to get in.

Oh thank Christ this means I can sleep in my goddamn bed.

If you want to get in the line, the end of it is in the west end parking lot entrance, you can take a sky bridge from the main theater room 2nd floor to that entrance. When I walked out the line was literally around the door and it wraps all around the building to the entrance we all started this morning.

Haloid

You know what you have to do

Stay in my goddamn bed and order expensive room service since ain't no way in hell I'm waiting in line for a streaming theater. I saw John Williams perform live bucket list item knocked off show whatever fucking trailer and cast members you want tomorrow it won't match that.

Boem

Purple Guy's feet look like a nightmare to walk around in.

Also Rip Haloid. One of the good ones.

Edit: Oh he's chickening out. Screw that good ones comment.

Toa TAK

Banned
Stay in my goddamn bed and order expensive room service since ain't no way in hell I'm waiting in line for a streaming theater. I saw John Williams perform live bucket list item knocked off show whatever fucking trailer and cast members you want tomorrow it won't match that.
What about Rey?

She's the new luke

What about Rey?

She's the new luke

She don't deserve that title yet.

Are you telling me you don't wanna see Daisy, Haloid?

I can see Daisy fine from the goddamn stream or maybe from the streaming stage in the merchandise hall but I could barely see people today at the back of the room for the Galaxy stage and if by some miracle I made it in to that I'd be in the back again so.

Trailer predictions:

- Laura Darn looking all serious for like 4 seconds
- Kelly Marie Tran looking at something off screen for a second
- Phasma firing her blaster
- Rey swinging around the saber
- Luke having a stern look on his face watching Rey
- Poe flying his X-Wing
- Kylo walking with his robes billowing all around him
- Dubrovnik location
- Jar Jar shooting force lightning at the end.
Come come now, George. This movie wasn't written by BronsonLee.

Like yes I'm upset about not seeing the panel but thank god I would not survive another 14 hour line. And I don't think the panel will have as many surprises like the 40th with Lucas and Harrison and Williams and Billie. It'll be the cast and a trailer.

I'm sure I'll be wrong and it'll be a very regrettable miss.

Surfinn

Like yes I'm upset about not seeing the panel but thank god I would not survive another 14 hour line. And I don't think the panel will have as many surprises like the 40th with Lucas and Harrison and Williams and Billie. It'll be the cast and a trailer.

I'm sure I'll be wrong and it'll be a very regrettable miss.
You saw JW live. Your job is done. You are now one with the force.

This is much this. What you saw will literally never happen again. I was near by but honestly it felt I could have been a thousand miles away. What you saw live was worth it and better than anything they could show tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom