• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: In Production [Rumors/SPOILERS for All Films Past, Present, & Future]

Faiz

Are Han and Leia still married? Does Mara Jade exist?

Good god I don't know what I'd do with myself if ALL of the EU is thrown out. Consciously or not, I've come to consider Mara Jade and the Solo twins as equally canonical as the movies.

Han and Leia: we don't know.

Mara Jade: indications are no.

Regarding the EU: *hug*

Cheebo

Banned

Good god I don't know what I'd do with myself if ALL of the EU is thrown out. Consciously or not, I've come to consider Mara Jade and the Solo twins as equally canonical as the movies.
The EU is not canon anymore. Only novels starting with canon are.

Mara, Jania, and Jacen are 100% NOT in the movie. We know the names of all the young main leads. None are Jania or Jacen for example.

Han and Leia: we don't know.

Making Star Wars the guys who have got every detail right for the teaser and are the gold standard in VII spoilers have reported on this. The spoiler report was Han and Leia have not seen each other in a long time and Leia was not happy to see Han. No happily married Han & Leia here.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious

You should have worked this out of your system by now.

It's all gone.

Unlearn what you have learned.

Faiz

Making Star Wars the guys who have got every detail right for the teaser and are the gold standard in VII spoilers have reported on this. The spoiler report was Han and Leia have not seen each other in a long time and Leia was not happy to see Han. No happily married Han & Leia here.

Thanks, hadn't seen that.

I can't imagine that there weren't force sensitives running around that didn't care for either side.

There are. In Clone Wars they introduce Bardotta, a planet that has Force Sensitives, but they do not allow Jedi on their planet after a misunderstanding and the planet labeled them Baby Snatchers. S6 Ep8, warning it's a Jar Jar episode

This sounds like it's going to be the most depressing Star Wars movie ever.

Zabka

It will be just like the old movies and they can fall in love all over again! Now we just need a couple Death Stars.

Jaeger

One year to go!

Yes indeed. Just finished the OT for the millionth time. So excited. Rewatching the first duel between Luke and Vader was just as amazing as the first time I watched it.

"It's not true!" That's impossible!"
"Search your feelings. You know this to be true!"

Classic. And yea, I'm buying a lightsaber. Maybe several. lol

Leaked shot of 6 inch TFA figures:

image_262.jpg

http://www.theforce.net/story/front...x_Inch_Action_Figures_Leaked_Photo_161642.asp

Rootbeer

Banned
As a huge fan of the 6" Star Wars figures Hasbro has been putting out in their Black Series line (I own them all so far!) i'm really excited to see this leak, wow!

Rootbeer

Banned
It is using parts from the existing 6" chewie, only with a new head sculpt

It is possible they will mold a new arm and swap it in if indeed he has a cybernetic arm

it's also possible chewie acquires his cybernetic arm over the course of the film, so making a figure of him without it could still work.

STAR-WARS-BLACK-SERIES-6INCH-EPIV-CHEWBACCA-A6520.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
That's gotta be Kylo Ren, the thick belt matches the footage from the teaser.

Clearly these aren't finished figures, he's missing his cape/hood/lightsaber

Rootbeer

Banned
Look at the hands. While interchangeable hands are possible, it is rare on Hasbro figures.

The hands on Kylo look designed to hold a lightsaber, but Rey and Finn both look more likely to hold blasters, especially Finn.

Are there still theories that Finn will be force sensitive? Hardly conclusive but it's not supporting the theory.

Moff

well we know the girl will be force sensitive, and she has the same hands as him, so it doesnt mean anything either way.

monome

Look at the hands. While interchangeable hands are possible, it is rare on Hasbro figures.

The hands on Kylo look designed to hold a lightsaber, but Rey and Finn both look more likely to hold blasters, especially Finn.

Are there still theories that Finn will be force sensitive? Hardly conclusive but it's not supporting the theory.

Boyega's most well known performance is in Attack of the Block.

0% chance he does not end up sword fighting.

that Kylo Ren helmet is good. much better than the the one for test screen.

Rootbeer

Banned
Dig the mask. Also note that the article claims that they dropped the yellow lines for its final rendition. Wonder if they left it plain or used another color? I kinda dig the accent it adds.

I'm pretty sure it is Kylo Ren on the left. Looks very much like the recently leaked helmet and it seems several sources are pretty sure that is Ren. Love the helmet's design. And yep, BB-8 looks great. I want one!

Top Bottom