• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Amiibro

I have to work Friday ugh. I'm really hoping I can lock down a BB-8 droid from an online retailer. So far Im going to keep an eye on Best Buy, Amazon and Apple. Can anyone think of anywhere else that keeps websites updated enough to warrant checking for it???

I'm getting the Lego sets from work, I will snatch them up for our 20% holiday discount : )

MSW is reporting on a rumor that has Target stores screening "an exclusive trailer" at midnight PST

Can't wait for it to be a cheesy "Share the Force" thing with nothing of actual value as far as movie footage goes. That, or nothing at all, given how the other "leaks" of this nature have gone.

Yeah, I expect nothing at all from this.

Here's Captain Phasma and Kylo Ren's voices:

https://twitter.com/davidpopineau/status/639561203300237312

https://twitter.com/davidpopineau/status/639560720221372420

Well Phasma was not what I expected at all. Sounds very...robotic? It might just be the monotone way everything is said but she sounds way calmer than I expected.

Kylo sounds about right though.

I was the opposite, think Phasma sounds perfect and Kylo Ren is off from my expectation.
He's hunting down the last jedi based on that line from the mask.

I'm hyped.

curb

Banned
Phasma sounds like Brienne of Tarth to me.

Yes, I know. Her voice sounds as I would expect her to sound.

Um guys there is no reason to think Phasma will be released tomorrow. Toy Kingdom is notorious for getting early samples. It's just gonna be the initial wave of five tonight unless the rumor of them being times Disney Store exclusives is true.

So I just got a selfie with Daisy Ridley.
2BOPUq7.jpg
She asked what phone my Moto G is... Pfffthahaha.

Snaku

Banned
So I'm still going to the midnight madness, but I've decided to just put my money towards the Figuarts line. I'll probably pick up one or two things tonight, maybe a Lego set. After watching video reviews of both the Elite and Black Series figures, I don't think either line deserves my money. Good luck though gaf, hope you all get what you're looking for!

So I just got a selfie with Daisy Ridley.

She asked what phone my Moto G is... Pfffthahaha.

I...I don't think I can handle the jealousy I'm currently experiencing.

3N16MA

Banned
Sign up to to receive emails from Bed Bath & Beyond and you should get a 20% coupon. They're a Sphero BB-8 retail partner so if they're selling it in-store the coupon should work. If it's online only then it won't.

MattyG

Banned
Anyone seen the video of the talking Finn figure? I'd post it, but I'm on my phone. Looks like he's using an American accent for the movie, which isn't what I expected at all.

mr-paul

Daisy is so adorable. Got a signed Rey figure, unsure whether to keep mint or play with it! She's actually doing her own shopping now!

Anyone seen the video of the talking Finn figure? I'd post it, but I'm on my phone. Looks like he's using an American accent for the movie, which isn't what I expected at all.
Yeah, he was using an American accent in the leaked clip from filming. I think Ridley's using her native accent though.

Top Bottom