• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Metalmarc

Well this guy's new.

7iRg94p.png

I think he's in the BTS video running down a corridor.

Edit: Ghostmind ghosted in front of me.

I like the design, except the mask, what's up with that mask?

Rootbeer

Banned
i would really love to get a few hours sleep before I gotta leave for Midnight Madness but it's so hard :( Tired but can't sleep. HELP

Stream still going?

Hopes dwindling that they're going to debut the new trailer at the end of it.

(hopes weren't all that high in the first place, as the week went on)

I saw that, but the times don't match up. Trailer B is almost 10 seconds longer than whatever that classification is for. The Anton Volkov guy has a tumblr dedicated solely to movie marketing, but I don't know that he'd know what he's saying or if he's just making a (probably really good) guess.

Yeah, hopefully it's a new one. Strange that the timing would be off if it is just the second one.

I found a picture of it with an $88 pricetag.....not sure how reliable that is though. Hopefully that's Canadian Dollars or something.

falcon_zps8rltbhvr.jpg

Good find! Yeah I was hoping more like $50 but oh well, we'll see how my constitution holds up when I see the thing in person.

curb

Banned
Exactly. If you have the money (not going in debt over this stuff) and want it then buy it. Have fun and be the coolest big kid with a BB8.

I got over caring what other people think in this regards a long time ago. If I want to buy a Star Wars figure or a Marvel figure or have a drawer full of Disney Infinity figures (which I do), who cares what anyone else thinks.

Calcium

Banned
Good find! Yeah I was hoping more like $50 but oh well, we'll see how my constitution holds up when I see the thing in person.

$50 was what I had in mind for it too. No way in hell I'm paying more than that when I'm already buying BB-8 and the LEGO Falcon.

curb

Banned
And when you actually have kids, you won't have the money to justify these purchases.

It's a Catch 22.

I have a two and a half year old and while I've never purchased too much of this kind of thing, it certainly hasn't slowed me down. It's kinda got worse as I buy her nerdy shirts and little super heroes to play with.

Lucius86

Banned
And when you actually have kids, you won't have the money to justify these purchases.

It's a Catch 22.

After a month away at work, I can't wait to see what the gf thinks when I walk in with a Kylo Ren lightsabre.

Something is getting bought - most likely the BB-8 to chase the cat with.

curb

Banned
After a month away at work, I can't wait to see what the gf thinks when I walk in with a Kylo Ren lightsabre.

Something is getting bought - most likely the BB-8 to chase the cat with.

Sounds like excellent justification to me.

I have a two and a half year old and while I've never purchased too much of this kind of thing, it certainly hasn't slowed me down. It's kinda got worse as I buy her nerdy shirts and little super heroes to play with.

I've got a 5 year old and a 3 year old. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, before they were born, I ate up Star Wars merchandising. But now I'm apathetic to most of it. I'll get the 6" Black Series figures, but that's probably it for me. It's just hard to justify spending money on this stuff instead of saving more for college funds or what have you, especially when the cost of living goes up so significantly after having kids.

Does anyone know how the Disney Store events will work if the mall they're in doesn't open until later?

Also has anyone compiled any kind of list of whats out tomorrow ?

Is there a list of stores participating in Force Friday, when they open, and if they're giving anything away?

Well...

...shit.

BBC still has that ratings page saying a trailer of some sort is coming on the 11th, though.

I'm gonna say 100% that the source who told me the trailer would debut during the NFL kickoff on September 10th is legit.

I was feeling iffy so I didn't try to talk about it much since I mainly dabble in Jurassic news, but that aligns too perfectly.

I'm gonna say 100% that the source who told me the trailer would debut during the NFL kickoff on September 10th is legit.

I was feeling iffy so I didn't try to talk about it much since I mainly dabble in Jurassic news, but that aligns too perfectly.

How DARE you hold out on us!

Seriously though, that's interesting as hell.

Top Bottom