• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Lebron

Fuck. Guess I'm getting that Kylo Ren Voice Changing Mask too. Only half decent mask I've seen so far. All the cosplay ones suck ass.

Also, the costumes are so boss. What a time to be a kid right now.

rhino4evr

Was the Amazon bb 8 order a "pre order"? For anyone else? I can buy it else where. Want to make sure I get it.

Both Disney and BBB seem to have it online

Was the Amazon bb 8 order a "pre order"? For anyone else? I can buy it else where. Want to make sure I get it.

It was a preorder shipping on the 4th.

Here is the empty hole at Meijer for all the things.

nHYncvS.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.

Pre-order, yes, but releases today presumably. I have a guaranteed delivery date of Monday.

Briarios

That Captain Phasma Elite Series figure is calling to me ... either that or the black series ... grrr. dunno which to get.

3N16MA

Banned
The entire black Series already sold out on TRU Canada. They went up 40 minutes ago and had a limit of 2.

Disney crying tears of joy.

antonz

The entire black Series already sold out on TRU Canada. They went up 40 minutes ago and had a limit of 2.

Disney crying tears of joy.

They were evil masterminds. This stuff will be available for the next 2 years or more but they made a huge hype day to drive demand through the roof

NoRéN

Line at the world of Disney Store at Downtown Disney is super long! I guess people aren't aware of the internet.

antonz

Broke down. I wasn't going to buy anything but Disney store made it too easy. Got Rey,Phasma and Ren Elite figures. $81 for 3 figures. Ah the days when I was a kid and could get a whole collection for that lol

Daft_Cat

I swung by my Target for unrelated reasons and spotted a couple of teenagers rejoicing over their purchase of Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 for PS3. They looked seriously overjoyed - one of them was holding it up like Simba whilst the other declared that there had been "an awakening". The cashier looked pretty confused.

Whatever Disney is doing, it's working.

NoRéN

Broke down. I wasn't going to buy anything but Disney store made it too easy. Got Rey,Phasma and Ren Elite figures

Same for me. Just browsing and next thing you know there's like 10 items in the cart. Free Shipping and employee discount made it too easy.

I swung by my Target for unrelated reasons and spotted a couple of teenagers rejoicing over their purchase of Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 for PS3. They looked seriously overjoyed - one of them was holding it up like Simba whilst the other declared that there had been "an awakening". The cashier looked pretty confused.

Whatever Disney is doing, it's working.

Amazing.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, resellers on Amazon already have BB-8 at $249 ... what the heck. It's not even sold out everywhere.
And, unbelievably, they're selling. There were a few listings that just went up for $235 or so, and after just refreshing the page, they're gone.

Oh man, I'm getting nervous here at Meijer. More people have shown up, and there is no line or anything. Just people milling about back in front of the empty aisle.

Lol my town is so lame. At Walmart, no line. There's maybe 2 other guys here, the staff is all standing around. Shelves are fully stocked though.

Top Bottom