• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

I just got to Meijer and I'm the only one here. Looks like they have the Falcon drone for $50. No sign of a spot for the BB-8, even though they're listed as a retailer.

Everything just went up on TRU Canada. $139.99 for the Millennium Falcon Quad, yikes.

yeah, it's $109.99 on Amazon US ... yikes is right.

Wut? Are there two different ones? I'm starring at a $50 price tag here in Meijer.

5XUURo0h.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I am a weak, weak man. Ordered a BB-8. I know I will use this friggin' thing one time and then never again.

antonz

There are 2 Millennium Falcon RCs. The 50 dollar one has a single Fan that fills the entire center. The more expensive one is the quad

MXRider

The toys r us I went to had hardly anything. And the black series sold out instantly.

Is the funko pop bb8 exclusive?

To the person asking about Black Series at Meijer, I found the spots. They have six separate id numbers on tags, but no names for what goes where.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
BB-8 is available at Bed Bath & Beyond, but it looks like you can't use coupons, which is a bummer. That's the only reason to shop there.

Top Bottom