• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Hagi

For those people who are subscribed to the Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty box (https://www.smugglersbounty.com/) they've announced what the first exclusive Pop Funko will be:

https://www.smugglersbounty.com/?linkId=18298423

CSWagA4XIAEDNdW.jpg

You have until Nov 12th to subscribe to get the first box.

ugh still no shipping to UK, such bullshit. :/

My Hot Toy plan since my first was an OG Stormtrooper is to get Vader. Then I have Kylo Ren and and a FO Stormtrooper preordered. Those will look good with each other. Want Phasma as soon as that is up. I hope the Knights of Ren are awesome and they get figures. I think I'm gonna stick to nothing but the bad guys, more visually fun to look at.

Got my new mask in from the Disney store. Boots coming this week. I'm wearing the hood that came with the official costume, putting the mask on then using the hood that came with the mask. Added some cool layering. Wish I had the money to blow on the saber but I don't. Costume cost $60 total. $80 if you count the boots but the boots can be used in other functions of life.
Awesome costume dude you see there is a voice changing mask through black series also coming out

womp

That Black Series Speeder Bike with Biker Scout has been tempting me for $25...But I have no where to put or display this stuff so I just don't bother. :(

Edwardo

Thanks! I have the voice changing mask that is exclusive to the Disney Store. Is the one you are talking about the full voice changing helmet?

I might call the Disney store near me after work to see if they have any voice changing masks in. I wasn't going to get one, but after seeing pics and videos I feel like I need it haha.

I might call the Disney store near me after work to see if they have any voice changing masks in. I wasn't going to get one, but after seeing pics and videos I feel like I need it haha.

For only $25, I think it's the best value item out of all the merchandise. I bought a $8 styrofoam head off Amazon and put the mask on that and it's like a really cool display in my collection.

That Black Series Speeder Bike with Biker Scout has been tempting me for $25...But I have no where to put or display this stuff so I just don't bother. :(

Yes! Seeing it on Amazon for $23 is super tempting as it looks like a great display piece, but the only place I really have to display anything is my desk at work and I try to keep it pretty minimal at that. The speeder bike is just too big.

And Canada.

My wallet's grateful.

I wonder if it has something to do with licensing. Same reason Star Wars model kits from Bandai are being restricted to Japan. For most franchises, it's probably not a big deal, but I would totally expect Disney to restrict big licenses like Star Wars by region. Like Company X can produce Star Wars items, but only for sale in their part of the world.

Welp just ordered the Black series speeder bike with scout trooper from amazon.

I might get that too. I've been on the hunt for a Black Series Phasma but it has only been third party sellers for like $50 and up. Where are the shipments!?

Normal First Order troopers are up right now for 20 bucks.

Boke1879

I might get that too. I've been on the hunt for a Black Series Phasma but it has only been third party sellers for like $50 and up. Where are the shipments!?

Normal First Order troopers are up right now for 20 bucks.

Yes Hasbro has been so bad. I've been to my target off an on for like a month and they still haven't restocked. I can't find Rey anywhere still and she's all I need for the first Wave. And of course no sign of Phasma.

Snowtrooper Officer is back in stock at ToysRus.com

That's their exclusive one, right?

Yup. I got this on the last go round. Hopefully some of you can snag it up.

Is it only the US that they're shipping to?

I wonder if it has something to do with licensing. Same reason Star Wars model kits from Bandai are being restricted to Japan. For most franchises, it's probably not a big deal, but I would totally expect Disney to restrict big licenses like Star Wars by region. Like Company X can produce Star Wars items, but only for sale in their part of the world.

US and Canada Only. It's so annoying knowing that the Marvel Collector Corp box comes to Australia.

Edwardo

Called the closest Disney Store and they had some Kyle Ren voice changing masks. So I had them hold one for me. Gonna go down there and pick it up soon. I'll just need a pair of black gloves and my costume will be all set for the weekend :D

Damn, just saw BS6 Phasma pop up as available on Toys R Us for the briefest of moments, only to be out of stock by the time I could begin the checkout. This reminds me a lot of the Transformers drought back when the first Bay film was hitting theaters. Desperate times man, desperate times.

So, two quick questions:

1. Anyone know a good site to check out that has info on upcoming Star Wars merchandise?

2. Has a Bladebuilders electronic Anakin/Luke blue lightsaber been announced at all? Roommate wants it and won't accept the Obi Wan one (or the cheap extendable) as a substitute. Force FX is also outside the budget.

Wow, those Black Series 6" figures sell pretty damn well here in Taiwan.

I was only able to get a First Order Storm Trooper and Kylo Ren with the Starkiller Base (apparently a Kmart exclusive in NA?).

No Captain Phasma. :(

Top Bottom