• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Rootbeer

Banned
amazon increased the price of their 6" Black Series to 21.99 from 19.99

Also some other items got a bump. The 3.75 five points of articulation two-packs went from 14.99 to 15.99.

It sucks but it's hard to blame them when the figures keep selling out. Clearly the demand is there for higher prices.

Boke1879

amazon increased the price of their 6" Black Series to 21.99 from 19.99

Also some other items got a bump. The 3.75 five points of articulation two-packs went from 14.99 to 15.99.

It sucks but it's hard to blame them when the figures keep selling out. Clearly the demand is there for higher prices.

It really sucks when Hasbro has been kinda bad with the distribution.

Wandered into Barnes and Noble today and they actually had a fresh display of Black Series 6inch figures. Grabbed Kylo, Rey, and 2 First Order Stormtroopers. Didn't have the Phasma though. First time since Force Friday I've seen these figures in the wild.

Still showing in stock when I go there, that's weird. I wonder if I'll be getting the dreaded cancellation email soon.

Same here. "Add to cart" button is still there.

4nK6h6J.png

That's what I get.

I can now add to cart, but it's not available to ship to home despite the page saying so. Then it says to pick a store for pick up, but that's unavailable as well.

FUCK I just missed this. Hopefully she gets back in stock soon.

This one's been showing up in stock on TRU and Amazon for a few minutes at a time at least once a day for the last few days, I was finally at a computer when it happened today after missing several occurrences. Keep trying man, beats driving around town looking for this shit!

Alternatively, there are grumblings around the net about a massive restocking on 11/1, which is rumored to include Wave 2 of the Black Series, so things might be about to turn around. I've also read that Phasma will be included in a future wave (4 maybe) so she should be easy enough to find before long.

Boke1879

Seems like a few figures from Wave 2 are in stock at TRU. Poe is available but he's not a must have for me yet. I'd rather get Guvian enforcer first before I get the rest of Wave 2. I still need to find Rey.

Can't believe I scored Phasma like that though and I already have the TRU exclusive Snowtrooper heading in tomorrow.

Boke1879

Just got the dreaded email from TRU. Guess they took on more orders than they actually had with Phasma. Good thing is they said I still placed an order. So it'll ship when it comes in stock.

//ARCANUM

Damn. Can't believe I missed Phasma *again*. Literally the only figure left that I want lol.

Oh well, at least this happened tonight at my Halloween party (I'm Kylo). - thought y'all would enjoy this ;)

kgmtCQ8l.jpg

My local Toys r Us finally delivered they had Zuvio, Dameron, Phasma, Finn, a Trooper and a Guavian Enforcer. I double dipped on the trooper and picked up a Zuvio and a Guavian Enforcer.

Target exclusive 6" Black Series two-pack. Poe Dameron and Riot Gear Stormtrooper is now live on target.com

Use code BESTGIFT at checkout for 25% off!

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-force-awakens-black-series-6in-figure-set/-/A-17132228

Poe's uniform looks similar to the one from Finn's figure but it's an entirely different sculpt. The Stormtrooper riot gear is pretty cool too.
You are the man! I'm late to the merch party, been looking for Black Series at a few stores this past week and no luck. 25% off is great!

Rubies Kylo Ren Adult Costume
Voice Changing Mask from the Disney Store
Kylo Ren Ultimate FX lightsaber from Toys R Us

:D

Bad ass man. Last night was fun as hell handing out candy. Tons of kids were scared of me and had to have their parents push them along. Bunch of kids dressed up as Star Wars characters with their light sabers came up and battled with me. I lost every match :) I got down on one knee to every Vader (3) that came up and I said "Lord Vader". One kid was really excited I did that and his dad came up and shook my hand and patted me on the back. Bunch of other kids said I look awesome. I had more fun doing that than doing the adult stuff later on.

Boke1879

Target exclusive 6" Black Series two-pack. Poe Dameron and Riot Gear Stormtrooper is now live on target.com

Use code BESTGIFT at checkout for 25% off!

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-force-awakens-black-series-6in-figure-set/-/A-17132228

Poe's uniform looks similar to the one from Finn's figure but it's an entirely different sculpt. The Stormtrooper riot gear is pretty cool too.

Lol I'm spending so much money on Black series figures. This will be my default Poe figure. I don't need the x-wing version. Just got the TRU Snow trooper in the mail. And I was able to order Phasma.

All I need now is he Guvian enforcer and the Tie pilot rumored in Wave 2. and I still need to find Rey lol.

After that I'm done with Black series figures for a while. Next year I got the Artfx Phasma coming in and the figarts Phasma.

Was across the street at walgreens getting household bullshit and saw they had Hot Wheels figures on the pegs. Grabbed a special forces TIE for like 5 bucks.

CGW95_c_16_-comp_tcm938-238704.jpg

It guards my router now.

(the Falcon was there too, but I liked how the TIE looked better)

Top Bottom