• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Bii

Lol I'm spending so much money on Black series figures. This will be my default Poe figure. I don't need the x-wing version. Just got the TRU Snow trooper in the mail. And I was able to order Phasma.

All I need now is he Guvian enforcer and the Tie pilot rumored in Wave 2. and I still need to find Rey lol.

After that I'm done with Black series figures for a while. Next year I got the Artfx Phasma coming in and the figarts Phasma.

Guavian Enforcer is available at Amazon for $21.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WO09XRK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Also:
Poe Dameron: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WO09XB6/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Constable Zuvio: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WO0A0WC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

//ARCANUM

NoRéN;183773423 said:
Guess that solved //ARCANUM's problem.

NdNGbXC.gif

Metalmarc

Anyone Read E-Books?

Amazon Kindle UK, if anyone is interested

Non cannon but for 99p it may not be bad, note it is the 3rd book in this series and it is the Novel and not the comic book.

Revan - Star Wars Republic

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revan-Star-Wars-Republic-Book-ebook/dp/B00MLDTVKE/ref=sr_1_28?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1446494853&sr=1-28

There's also a Cannon book on sale New Dawn again not read it but taking a chance for £1.99, it's a Rebels Novel tie in.

Star Wars - New Dawn
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-John-Jackson-Miller-ebook/dp/B00KMZNZZA/ref=sr_1_41?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1446495445&sr=1-41

-griffy-

Banned
My mom is doing a major house cleanup, and she found some of my old stuff stashed away. So now I've got some 90's Micro Machines on my desk at work!
WDl75XCl.jpg

Caode

Ohhhh shit. I've been waiting for this reveal. I've had their Kylo Ren on pre-order for awhile now, gonna be putting down a deposit on Phasma as soon as I can.

Sideshow have their Darth Maul sixth scale listed for pre-order now too, not out until the end of 2016 though so plenty of time to get saving for it, I can't resist it.

Snaku

Banned
Sideshow have their Darth Maul sixth scale listed for pre-order now too, not out until the end of 2016 though so plenty of time to get saving for it, I can't resist it.

It does look very nice, but no robe kinda kills it for me.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I hadn't bought a single piece of Star Wars merch since The Phantom Menace was released, but I have Black Series on the brain because of GAF lately.
I picked up the 6" Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike at Gamestop for $19.97. The bike is very well done. The figure would be, but they used really soft materials and one of his legs is pretty badly bent sideways at the knee. (~30 degrees) Maybe I can splint it?
EDIT: His head doesn't turn, only nods. That's pretty weird.

Went into GameStop today and saw the Black Series 6" Special Forces Tie Fighter with figure. Holy Jeebus that was a big box. My wife would murder me if I bought it, but it might be worth it...

I hadn't bought a single piece of Star Wars merch since The Phantom Menace was released, but I have Black Series on the brain because of GAF lately.
I picked up the 6" Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike at Gamestop for $19.97. The bike is very well done. The figure would be, but they used really soft materials and one of his legs is pretty badly bent sideways at the knee. (~30 degrees) Maybe I can splint it?

Boil water, then soak the knee in the water for a little while, maybe 30 seconds, dry off with a towel, then bend the knee to the correct position and run under cold water. That might fix your problem, but sometimes it still ends up warping back a bit.

Went into GameStop today and saw the Black Series 6" Special Forces Tie Fighter with figure. Holy Jeebus that was a big box. My wife would murder me if I bought it, but it might be worth it...

Just make sure you are buried with it like the Pharoahs and their cats. I think that's how this works?

Anyone that got in on the TRU Phasma last week get a shipping email? I got the order confirmation but it still hasn't shipped...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Boil water, then soak the knee in the water for a little while, maybe 30 seconds, dry off with a towel, then bend the knee to the correct position and run under cold water. That might fix your problem, but sometimes it still ends up warping back a bit.

Thanks.

I've never found boiling water to be a necessity. Hot water usually does the trick just fine.

Boiling water won't mess it up? I have the same figure and the only thing wrong is the visor on the helmet is messed up on one side, it ends up looking more rounded opposed to angling down. I can get it into proper position using my hands but it of course immediately goes back. I just tell myself it doesn't bother me and have that half of the helmet face away from me.

Boiling water won't mess it up? I have the same figure and the only thing wrong is the visor on the helmet is messed up on one side, it ends up looking more rounded opposed to angling down. I can get it into proper position using my hands but it of course immediately goes back. I just tell myself it doesn't bother me and have that half of the helmet face away from me.

No, boiling water does not mess up a plastic action figure. Obviously be careful to not leave the figure up against the hot pot, as that could possibly melt the plastic, but the boiling water itself is no problem. I either use tongs to hold the figure in the boiling water, or I use a strainer for parts that are too little to hold on to (i.e. weapons).

Yarbskoo

My mom is doing a major house cleanup, and she found some of my old stuff stashed away. So now I've got some 90's Micro Machines on my desk at work!
WDl75XCl.jpg

That TIE Fighter looks pretty good. Micro Machines Millennium Falcon is also pretty good. Even the AT-AT looks better than I would have expected at that size.

So apparently Disney might be putting the kibosh on any future Slave Leia merch

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/11/t...-of-the-jedi-bikini-costume-is-being-retired/

So uhh... What's the best Slave Leia figure I can get for less than $50? The Unleashed pose is pretty disappointing. One of them comes with a barge cannon, but again the pose seems kinda lame. Are there any with a decent face?

Target exclusive 6" Black Series two-pack. Poe Dameron and Riot Gear Stormtrooper is now live on target.com

Use code BESTGIFT at checkout for 25% off!

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-force-awakens-black-series-6in-figure-set/-/A-17132228

Poe's uniform looks similar to the one from Finn's figure but it's an entirely different sculpt. The Stormtrooper riot gear is pretty cool too.

You are the man! I'm late to the merch party, been looking for Black Series at a few stores this past week and no luck. 25% off is great!

Shipping was pretty damn fast, chose the standard free shipping and got here in 2 business days. Picked up the speeder scout which I found at Toys R Us for $20 and also found a TIE Interceptor from my childhood after some house cleaning (and some more if I look hard enough).

Yarbskoo

Shipping was pretty damn fast, chose the standard free shipping and got here in 2 business days. Picked up the speeder scout which I found at Toys R Us for $20 and also found a TIE Interceptor from my childhood after some house cleaning (and some more if I look hard enough).

That TIE Interceptor is nice, I'm going to have to find me one of those at some point.

Boke1879

Ok. I just saw that Phasma Hot Toy. How much do they go for?

Also once my Black series Phasma comes in on friday I'll post a pic of all the ones I've collected so far and tell you the ones I still really want to get. Won't be the best quality but I just want to share :)

TAJ

That TIE Interceptor is nice, I'm going to have to find me one of those at some point.

During the original toy line's death rattle I was in a Pick 'N Save (which later became Big Lots) and they had the 3.75" figure-scale TIE Interceptor for like $1.50 and I only had a dollar. Burns.

Top Bottom