• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

Boke1879

She finally came in.

M0YaGC9.jpg
[/IMG]

6FV3tfd.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are all that I have so far. Sorry for the quality.

Yarbskoo

Picked up some older stuff from a bookstore on my trip last week.
ZHrsHpq.png

2A6VQaL.png

I know there's a newer version of the book with large full color illustrations and more vehicles, but I much prefer the larger isometric diagrams in this version.

Not bandai, but i got the revell clip together kits this weekend, cos they were nice and cheap, £12.99 and i'm too lazy to glue and paint and they have 3 sounds built in and the falcon lights up.

Those Revell kits turned out pretty good. The light on the Falcon is a nice effect.

Yarbskoo

does the book include spacestations and starfighter?

It's got just about every starfighter from the film canon as well as a bunch of Expanded Universe ships. It has Cloud City, both Death Stars as well as a prototype Death Star from the EU, and capital ships such as the Executor and Eclipse Star Destroyers. It even has a section on the Imperial Probe Droid, which I'm not sure even counts as a vehicle or a vessel. The book contains at least six TIE variations, as well as some of the sillier looking EU ships, like the Sun Crusher.

EDIT: I should point out that the book predates the Prequel Trilogy, so you won't find any Jedi Starfighters or Podracers in here.

Boke1879

Nice collection. What Vader is that in the background of the bottom pic? Looks like the Koto ArtFX one I have.

I really need a Phasma.

Thanks alot. I really need to get Rey still. Still can't find her to complete Wave one. I have Constable Zuvio coming in soon. Since I have the Resistance Poe I really don't need the Xwing outfit one. Plus I don't like the look of that face lol.

I know Hux will be part of the Black series line and after that I'll just need to wait for the Tie Pilot and Resistance fighter. I also have the Artfx Phasma, Hot Toys Phasma, and Figarts Phasma on preorder lol.

and yes that is the Vader ArtFX

Thanks alot. I really need to get Rey still. Still can't find her to complete Wave one. I have Constable Zuvio coming in soon. Since I have the Resistance Poe I really don't need the Xwing outfit one. Plus I don't like the look of that face lol.

I know Hux will be part of the Black series line and after that I'll just need to wait for the Tie Pilot and Resistance fighter. I also have the Artfx Phasma, Hot Toys Phasma, and Figarts Phasma on preorder lol.

and yes that is the Vader ArtFX

I haven't been able to get any of them yet. I had Wave 1 pre-ordered but it was cancelled. I'm going to try and get the Poe and Riot Control Stormtrooper two-pack at Argos tomorrow. Maybe they'll have a few of the individual figures. Rey and Kylo are the two I want most from Wave 1.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It's got just about every starfighter from the film canon as well as a bunch of Expanded Universe ships. It has Cloud City, both Death Stars as well as a prototype Death Star from the EU, and capital ships such as the Executor and Eclipse Star Destroyers. It even has a section on the Imperial Probe Droid, which I'm not sure even counts as a vehicle or a vessel. The book contains at least six TIE variations, as well as some of the sillier looking EU ships, like the Sun Crusher.

Sweet. This and those blueprint books are really something I would like to own, sadly they are very pricy here around.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I really hope for a reprint/new versions of theBlueprints with the spaceships from the new movies. Even while its only worth buying when the new trilogy is completed

GAMEPROFF

Banned
They'll probably release a new "Complete Blueprints" after every new film, though. Disney all about dat $$$.
Dat Star Wars $$$ was there even before Disney bought them :D
I cant compare, I was to young back then, is it this time even more than with the prequels?

But you are most likely right.

NoRéN

I heard that Disney is getting an action figure line exclusive to the parks and disney stores. I wonder if that's why resupply of black series figures has sucked.

NoRéN;184819451 said:
I heard that Disney is getting an action figure line exclusive to the parks and disney stores. I wonder if that's why resupply of black series figures has sucked.
I think that's the Elite Series. The first wave was released on Force Friday.

NoRéN;184845503 said:
nope. i said getting as in in the future. Not already out.

Highly, highly unlikely. Hasbro has the Star Wars toy license; I don't think Disney wants to or can (by contract) step on their toes too much. I'd guess that the Elite line only happened because they were die cast, which differentiated them enough from the 6" Black Series line to allow it.

-griffy-

Banned
I got a new hologram message on my Sphero BB-8 a couple days ago, of Captain Phasma barking a few lines. Kind of cool.

Also finally found a 6" Black Series First Order Trooper in the wild at Target and snatched it up. They had a couple of other of the weirder figures I hadn't seen in person yet, like the Guavian Enforcer and Constable Zuvio, as well as the two pack of Poe with a First Order Trooper (is it me or does that mold of Poe look a hell of a lot better than the stand alone figure who looks half asleep?).

Boke1879

I just need a few more figures in the black series before I'm done. Going to hit up Target this weekend and see if I can find Rey. All I have to get after that is TFA TIE Pilot, Resistance trooper and General Hux.

Then I'll need to chill and start saving up for my Phasma trifecta....The artfx, Figarts and HT version.

Rootbeer

Banned
wal mart stores (and maybe walmart.com) have exclusive 6" Battlefront (Shock Trooper) figure this weekend.

Star-Wars-Black-Series-Imperial-Shocktrooper-6-Inch-Figure-Packaged-e1442430881551.jpg

Here are the ‘Epic Weekend’ details:

Gamers will have access to try Star Wars™ Battlefront™ game 4 days before its official release on November 17
To set the scene, Walmart will have more than 2,700 Millennium Falcon starships, and other dramatic displays featuring the Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire for an immersive gameplay environment
Shoppers will also have the first chance at grabbing the Walmart exclusive Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars™ PS4 Bundle before anyone else
Along with over 500 new Star Wars™ items in-stores and thousands more online, including 12 exclusive items that aren’t available anywhere else, Walmart is the place for customers, fans and collectors from across the galaxy to celebrate the Battlefront™ release. Exclusive items include:

Pre-order Star Wars™ Battlefront™at Walmart.com and get an exclusive Topps Galactic Connexions trading disc* with purchase only available at Walmart.
PlayStation® Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars™ PlayStation 4 Bundle
Sony DualShock®4 wireless controller – Darth Vader Edition
Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle
LEGO Star Wars Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
LEGO Star Wars Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Black Series 6" Figure
Star Wars MicroMachines Vehicles Villain Flagship Value Pack
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blue Squadron Figure & Vehicle
Collectible 6" exclusive Stormtrooper by Hasbro from the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ video game
X-wing fighter with exclusive blue stripes by Hasbro (as seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
Collectible Vinyl figures from Funko featuring the Sandtrooper and Dewback

Locations here:
http://www.walmart.com/c/store/search/star-wars-galaxy

My Target just put out a black series TIE fighter, my god that's a huge box.
Saw the box at Toys R Us and was definitely shocked by the size. Truly to scale. Glad I don't have any place to put that sucker so it's not tempting.

wal mart stores (and maybe walmart.com) have exclusive 6" Battlefront (Shock Trooper) figure this weekend.

Star-Wars-Black-Series-Imperial-Shocktrooper-6-Inch-Figure-Packaged-e1442430881551.jpg

Locations here:
http://www.walmart.com/c/store/search/star-wars-galaxy
Dammit! Now I want it, and I just ordered a Black Series clone trooper and Imperial stormtrooper to go with the first order stormtrooper I got after being impressed with the quality.

Rootbeer

Banned
Just an update on the Battlefront figure... there is some speculation that the press release is being misread and the Battlefront figure will not be available on the 13th. But it is still supposedly a Wal-Mart exclusive and will likely show up soon. If I learn anything more I'll post!

Put Poes X-Wing together tonight. Took around 4 hours. Longer than I thought but it has a ton of detail that you really don't pick up until you build it. It's was a fun build for the most part. Doing the wings 4 times was a little tiring.

WwYAelx.jpg

NMT8q4E.jpg

Also, made a DIY display for my Kylo Ren Saber with stuff laying around the house.

a11mmiq.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
God help me. I'm *this* close to paying a scalper $40 for a black series Phasma on eBay.

I know it's hard to find her, but I read about people finding her at Barnes & Noble, Wal-Mart, Target every day. She is out there, just in high demand. Restocks on amazon and other e-retailers do happen but they sell really fast too. I've seen her go in stock at toyrus.com the most frequent. hasbrotoyshop.com also gets some sometimes.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The black series Phasma was available on TRU almost an hour ago. Managed to pick her up on Sunday. Every few days this thing is stocked. Will have to start visiting Kmarts soon for their exclusive. :/

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I picked up the 6" Black Series Han (Hoth) w/ Tauntaun for $19.97 at a Gamestop. They had the TIE. That box is ridiculous.

Top Bottom