• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Outlaws: Player can't steal NPC's vehicles... and can't attack non-enemy NPC too

don-mika

Neo Member
Star Wars Outlaws: - You can’t steal vehicles from friendly civilians (they’re unkillable, just like harmless creatures you find in the open world)

Dragon Age: The Veilguard won't let you control your companions because you can't handle it: "This is a much higher actions-per-minute game"

WHHSkhB.png

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Some people will say anything to try to win a trip to Disneyland
I like the playbook:

“It is X in Y” — pre-launch

“Why are you upset you dumb customers, it is clearly Z so it is NOT X, why did you expect it to be X in Y like all the marketing material was happy to make you believe for you to pre-order it” —post launch.

See Starfield and Skyrim in Space ;).

Last edited:

Ristifer

I don’t really care about this. The novelty of murdering NPCs wears off pretty quickly. I end up just getting tired of outrunning the law, let them get me, and then focus on the mission.

Lokaum D+

I don’t really care about this. The novelty of murdering NPCs wears off pretty quickly. I end up just getting tired of outrunning the law, let them get me, and then focus on the mission.
So, thats how u play GTA

Last edited:
Top Bottom