• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

Big Chungus

166dphz.jpg

Nothing....

:(

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I'm in.

I'm in the EU (UK), supposedly not part of the first wave, and yet, I checked my battle.net account and SC2 was there.

OH FUCKING YES! Downloading now.

Man

_tetsuo_ said:
I think the people with live streams of them downloading the client would disagree.
Their client popped up on their Battle.net accounts but they are yet to receive the actual e-mails.

LCGeek

formerly sane
chaoticprout said:
why didnt they invite blizzcon keys first?

FUUUUU they better invite us soon

Expect to be screwed one way or another. It's like this for most blizzard betas.

IF beta is easy to get in I'm down otherwise I can wait for retail.

US, February 17, 2010 - Invitations for the closed beta test of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty have been sent out, Blizzard announced today.

Along with providing feedback to help balance the game's multiplayer, players will also get the first look at the upcoming revamped Battle.net

"Gathering concentrated feedback from our players is an important step for us as we head into the final stretch of development for StarCraft II and the new Battle.net service," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "We look forward to having our players' help in polishing the overall experience and preparing for launch."

No word on just how many invitations have been sent out, but Blizzard says it's in the "thousands." Were you lucky enough to get one? Let us know in the comments below!
http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/106/1069921p1.html

Belfast

chaoticprout said:
why didnt they invite blizzcon keys first?

FUUUUU they better invite us soon

I'm starting to wonder if blizzcon/contest keys will even be in the first wave (of course, they fucking should!).

Meier

Created a new battle.net account in anticipation of this in May 09.. just realized I had no Blizzard games attached to it so I can't even participate apparently. Balls!

I'm SO pissed I used my WWI key for the Wrath of the Lich King beta.

Why didn't you tell me it could be saved for this one dear Blizzard.

damn.

rar

NeoUltima said:
They probably don't want me cause I don't have Starcraft 1 registered :(

I lost my damn cds/keys :|

me too

i dug and dug in my closet for cd keys and i only found diablo 2, and no beta :(

traveler

Not Wario
IM IN!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton Blizz! :D

As an aside, anyone know when the galaxy editor will be a part of the beta?

Sloegr

NeoUltima said:
They probably don't want me cause I don't have Starcraft 1 registered :(

I lost my damn cds/keys :|

I have Starcraft, Diablo 2 + exp. and WoW and they don't want me. Others have every Blizzard game and still didn't get in. (Un)Luck of the draw.

raphier

Banned
Alright people listen up! I want this to be clear, so there won't be any confusion.

How many of you who received a beta, have a Starcraft cd-key registered. Is there anybody without one?

There's a lot of confusion that Blizzard is picking up starcraft 1 owners for this beta.

Top Bottom