• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

rakkadakka, please post some replays as I'd like to help. I basically use FilterSC's roach build as my primary build.

You already have. Thanks for the advice.

I re-watched filter's build and noticed that I was building roach pit + evolution chambers far too early. I made sure to follow what he was doing exactly and just won two games in a row.

That's not to say it was all his builds. In one of the games the protoss player managed to put a prism in my main without me noticing and was warping in stalkers. Now I make sure I have view over my entire main, live and learn!

Thanks again for the help.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So they're having some sort of live event but no stream of the conference?

Its probably all korean and boring! :/

I mean look at how exciting this is

BG5BP4tCEAAF4N_.jpg

Vaporak

If they're having 3 seasons plus blizzcon aren't they starting a little late? The rest of the year is gonna be packed to get that all in.

Corran Horn

If they're having 3 seasons plus blizzcon aren't they starting a little late? The rest of the year is gonna be packed to get that all in.

It starts basically now. So they probably had to wait for HotS anyway.

edit: Also...poor NASL lol

twofold

Kinda sad they partnered with esl instead of dreamhack, dreamhack dominates esl so hard.

ESL already has the infrastructure to run leagues. They have studios, production teams, and all that stuff already set up. Dreamhack would have to build it. Makes sense to go with ESL over Dreamhack.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Kinda sad they partnered with esl instead of dreamhack, dreamhack dominates esl so hard.

cool, you still get points for attending / doing well at dreamhack though!

interesting to see all these events linked up in a way.

ty blizzzzzzz

Deadman

If the europe and na events are online + studio finals then a good number of koreans will prob choose to play in them anyway. Struggle with the lag during the early stage then smash the lan. As long as your team can afford 1 flight every 3 months then its all good. Actually blizz might even pay so its no risk.

Better than trying to win code s.

Corran Horn

e S

"Both OGN and GSL will broadcast each other's leagues with their own casters and streams." Does this mean that casters for both companies cast both events? Confirmed by DOA, he will be casting Code S and the GSL casters will cast starleaguematches.

Everything will have a GSL style structure

Tastosis confirmed for casting starleague

GSTL and Proleague will still stand alone

Tastosis doing Starleague and Code S? Could they handle that schedule?

So what does this mean for GSL Code S streams? Same as usual? GomTV ticket for reasonable quality or are these official WCS events going to be broadcast through a central site like twitch?

Corran Horn

So what does this mean for GSL Code S streams? Same as usual? GomTV ticket for reasonable quality or are these official WCS events going to be broadcast through a central site like twitch?

I dunno...Maybe free 720p stream but still pay for VoDs? I need more info :/

Ketch

team game teammates pool is dry. We need to expand into new team gamers. O where o where are those team gamers

I want to do the funday Monday 2v2 where one person does nothing but macro and trade resources to the other person who's doing nothing but crazy all in

Vaporak

From what they've said I'd assume that this Code S will be broadcast on Twitch with a 720p stream. No guarantee that the next Code S will be a WCS event though, maybe we'll see the return of the OSL?

Corran Horn

From what they've said I'd assume that this Code S will be broadcast on Twitch with a 720p stream. No guarantee that the next Code S will be a WCS event though, maybe we'll see the return of the OSL?

Code S starting tomorrow is a WCS event. Still...who knows what it means for streams/vods :/

Top Bottom