• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

So this just happened on EU to me. (Note opponent is GM I'm currently diamond on EU with like a 11-1 record).

OTpuVb1.jpg
He dbl proxy raxed me. I send a mc to his main he floats main away and has mules and I have 1 probe and a stalker. So fucking pissed I lost this fucking game.

Sibylus

Banned
This Mate guy in the WCSEU likes a rather odd wall for his natural, units can loop around his nexus like a U turn. I guess the idea is to try to force livezerg to run through a choke instead of attacking the wall?

Wonder why he keeps building Colossi with so many Vipers from livezerg, they basically accomplish little and die within seconds.

Ketch

So this just happened on EU to me. (Note opponent is GM I'm currently diamond on EU with like a 11-1 record).

He dbl proxy raxed me. I send a mc to his main he floats main away and has mules and I have 1 probe and a stalker. So fucking pissed I lost this fucking game.

Season average workers created is so low. Lots of short games I guess? I think mine is like 50 something.

sixghost

I haven't watched Day Dailies in years ... does he still spew random shit out as RTS fact? I swear to god he put so many bad habits in my brain when I first started playing.

When he started doing his stream back in Brood War, he was full of great information and little tricks. He did this fantastic breakdown of ZvT mech when almost every zerg was struggling with it, and it helped me a ton. He also did a great commentary for the Savior vs Bisu MSL finals, which is one of the most important series in Starcraft history.

I think you just run out of interesting things to say when you are streaming and casting as much as he does. He also seemed to stick more to Zerg games in BW, since that was the race he played. Artosis passed him up as the best SC commentator a long long time ago. I love how he's willing to get on the ladder and grind along with all the players. That makes a huge difference in game knowledge.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Community!!!

How I've missed you!! Welcome home guys.

Woot!!!! Finally made it to gold league:) After about 2 weeks in the top 2 of my silver league, I finally made it. I even beat a terran doing it:) My worst matchup:) I had to survive about 6 nukes, lol. But I finally beat him.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Woot!!!! Finally made it to gold league:) After about 2 weeks in the top 2 of my silver league, I finally made it. I even beat a terran doing it:) My worst matchup:) I had to survive about 6 nukes, lol. But I finally beat him.

6 nukes, but you rose from the ashes... and the seared rocks... exposed gold!

Ketch

Some days I just hate this game.

Aww, come one man cheer up! You are the best! I believe in you! Encouragement!

no one on for gaf night what the fuck

Yea I got early, but then couldn't come back until like 9:30. My problem is I can't like sit down for 30 minutes without having to divert my attention elsewhere due to all these stupid real world responsibilities. I would like to do another scrub league event, that one that we did do was really fun.

Hell yea dude! That's awesome congratulations!

6 NUKES! Holy crap you earned that promotion! What race do you play? You a zergie? We should practice together, ZvZ is my absolute worst.

Ketch

Did my check to evilore bounce? Damn stuck in community hell again!

Maybe if the game was in perpetual beta even though everybody was already playing it and anybody who wanted to could easily get a key by simply asking anyone with a steam account because there's a million fricken invites out there we could stay on the front page forever.

PS. Where's your avatar from? please please edit it to say "Team Ketch". that would be awesome.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bought a terran logo iphone case yesterday. Feel like a God right now.

Yoshichan

Nice nails Yoshi!

And hi everyone! Sooooooo busy these past few weeks :(
I forgive you this once, profit! :( Now go play!!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Those nails aren't mine :lol

ShaneB

I was on last night hoping someone would coordinate a GAF night, but alas. I decided to play some ranked 1v1, and lost. Now I hate playing the game again against other people :p

Won

Man, I feel bad for PandaTank. I hope he can fix his connection issues. Would suck to not make it because of lag.

GAF night tomorrow at 8 pm EST, Eastern Standard Time .

Join neoGAF on Mumble. Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739

Playing some group games depending on how many come.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
PS. Where's your avatar from? please please edit it to say "Team Ketch". that would be awesome.

Its the Giants jersey from like 90 years ago after they won the world series.

Team Ketchup. What do you prefer on your hotdog, choose your side and be counted.

hoverX

If i wanted to start watching either WCS America or WCS Korea, where is the best place to catch it? I wouldn't mind paying a little for HD.

Top Bottom