• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Ketch

Bah, speaking of tournament spots. We need more people! SIGN UP DAMN YOU. YES YOU!

If we get one more (and corran doesn't drop out) then we'll have one less "by round".

Brackets as they stand right now: http://challonge.com/StarGAF#

players 11, 12, and 13 have already signed up, just haven't determined their seed yet.

profit

So ready for the tournament! I wish I had more time to practice these days though...

And Corran I hope you can fix your problems....

Ketch

So ready for the tournament! I wish I had more time to practice these days though...

And Corran I hope you can fix your problems....

Yea I'm also really excited. Seems like we have a lot of players all around the same skill level, should be some good games. I hope corran can play.

I might try to get in on the casting if Son1x wants to show me the ropes. I'm a little nervous though... I hate the sound of my own voice, and I know nothing about starcraft... So as long as you guys are okay with MLG level casting/analysis I should do fine.

profit

Yea I'm also really excited. Seems like we have a lot of players all around the same skill level, should be some good games. I hope corran can play.

I might try to get in on the casting if Son1x wants to show me the ropes. I'm a little nervous though... I hate the sound of my own voice, and I know nothing about starcraft... So as long as you guys are okay with MLG level casting/analysis I should do fine.

Doesnt Hazaro do casting aswell? I could be mistaking.

ExReey

I've trying some SC2 MP for the first time, and I really suck at it :)

If anyone wants to guide me through some 2v2's, feel free to contact me!

Erasmus #478

profit

I've trying some SC2 MP for the first time, and I really suck at it :)

If anyone wants to guide me through some 2v2's, feel free to contact me!

Erasmus #478

What are you looking to do in MP? Team games or just 1v1?
What race are you playing and on what server are you (EU, NA, SEA)?

Mairu

I PM'd you back. I think I found your profile, but I want to make sure.

3 and half hours left until the tournament officially starts!

<insert .gif of excitement>

edit: Oh shit speaking of excitement, WCS AM suppy vs revival is on right now http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/WCS_America New ZvZ meta being invented right now?

The production values are just INSANE. This puts the setup i have in my shed to shame.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544266 :(

Ketch

The production values are just INSANE. This puts the setup i have in my shed to shame.

Oh come on man, you're being a little harsh. It's not like this is the most important tournament in north america being organized by one of the biggest names in competitive gaming or anything.

StayDead

Decided to ladder on NA to get to masters there too hopefully and I felt kinda bad beating all these people, but this one guy is so nice so I've made it my mission to help him however I can when I'm on NA :p

sixghost

Superiorwolf vs Revival is exactly why I'm cautious about trying to push ZvZ away from muta battles. Those games were as or more boring than any HOTS ZvZ so far.

Aylinato

I've lost interest in playing anything but team games. It seems I probably won't be on much then as team games don't interest people.

I've lost interest in playing anything but team games. It seems I probably won't be on much then as team games don't interest people.

I really like team games but the appeal for me comes from playing with people i know IRL. Like we get together and actually play as a group. I guess maybe it's similar when using mumble but for me it's not the same thing.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
New heatsink seems to fix my issues...now to move...sigh. last few days with no internet besides cell has been interesting.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
New heatsink seems to fix my issues...now to move...sigh. last few days with no internet besides cell has been interesting.
I feel you man!

fanboi

Banned

withdrawal-alcoho.jpg

profit

We better all practice vs terran.

lol, if you need a Terran to practice against I'm up for it.

Edit: oh man, I'm being a bit of a dick in a ladder game here, but I just hate when my opponent tells me to GG.... It makes my buildings float for some reason.

Ketch

You know what would really suck, if EG.Suppy decided to give up on being a pro gamer and focus solely on school because he lost to a Korean in the WCS: America tournament.

lol, if you need a Terran to practice against I'm up for it.

Edit: oh man, I'm being a bit of a dick in a ladder game here, but I just hate when my opponent tells me to GG.... It makes my buildings float for some reason.

Something similar happens to me. All my drones turn into spine crawlers and extractors all over the map and then my computer alt+tabs to netflix.

giri

I'll be on in about 2.5 hours.

I haven't played in about 4 weeks.

I'll be terrible.

Lets all rage quit together!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
raaaaaaaaage

show me your raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Yoshichan

You gotta convince yourself that it's just a game man!

Ask me anything about this subject, I'm an expert.

Yoshichan

About raging? Yeah youre certainly an expert at that.
I rage intelligently, GAF knows what's up!

I know a couple of people in here that hate when I say that... but it's true so I'll keep saying it!

Top Bottom