• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yeah but then TLO had to banebust him to win. That and ForGG made a huge comeback. If ForGG didn't win his TvT with Lucifron then I think Lucifron would have won the whole tournament.

Lucifron was 8-0 and then 10-0 in RO8 until ForGG gave him his 3 losses to kick him out of the tournament.

I thought the same thing, i can still feel the disappointment ;;.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MARINEKING PRIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-0fhdi43s

cvXveX8.jpg

Tenks

What's the raidcall suffix about on the EG players?

RaidCall is a title-level sponsor. So basically it means they have to put it in the tag. So they are Evil Geniuses Raid Call. I'm guessing it means they're throwing a bunch of cash a t them. I think Fnatic had the same deal as well. As same deal with Western Wolves and Madcatz.

(._.)

Banned
So MLG got canceled here in NC as you guys probably already know. I wonder what's the closest event on the east coast now for me :\

J2d

sure I will, I'm in the NA gaf group now.
I just realised that the avatars are locked to the region you get them on so it no use if I can't use it on my main (europe), thanks anyway.

edit: Does anyone have a problem with never getting the score screen to load up after a game? I get it far to often these days.

Son1x

edit: Does anyone have a problem with never getting the score screen to load up after a game? I get it far to often these days.

Weird, I only remember getting that in HotS beta. I couldn't even check the history for those games though.

But, anyone else having some lag occasionally on bnet? Seems like it all started with the spawning.

Wunder

I don't think they count, which sucks.

Might be a mac problem though.

They should count! Just might take a while to show up on your match history or something. I don't think it would just disappear from the records, unless it was a weird disconnect issue.

J2d

xp wise they don't, not that it matters anymore, I'll have to start checking if they still count towards achievements.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
25% Bonus Holiday experience each game right now...

Which holiday is it?

Yoshichan

Ragers gonna rage

Terran lvl 25
Zerg lvl 27
Protoss lvl 26

Sooooon :D

Paches

Doing ForGG's strat in TvT of mass hellion, viking, banshee and my god the aggression is relentless if you have the micro for it. Granted, I'm not Korean, but it is really fun!

Yoshichan

Oh yeah MLG Anaheim is in 3 weeks.

Anyone going? I guess I should.

Ok just cut me out, fine :(
God damn it, had no idea you were in the picture!

Antiochus

How does the storyline and character development of the campaign compare with Wings of Liberty? Will the story be at least tolerable enough as to not completely obviate the money spent on it?

How does the storyline and character development of the campaign compare with Wings of Liberty? Will the story be at least tolerable enough as to not completely obviate the money spent on it?

I liked it better than WoL's story, but its shorter. Though the meat of the game lies in the MP.

Antiochus

Well... how did you feel about the story in WoL? It's largely more of the same. Lighter on character interaction and development, of course, since the heroes are Zerg.

For me, I enjoyed the campaign a lot despite its shortcomings. It was fun to play through, and I don't regret playing it.

I considered the storyline of Wings of Liberty to be the first certifiable blight that demonstrates all of the sobriety, composure, and finesse of SC1 have been lost. But I still held out hope that all is not lost for future sequels, and perhaps, just maybe, something can still be salvaged plot wise. Is Heart of the Swarm at least somewhat more logical and believable than WoL? I have my suspicions, but wish they will not be confirmed or even extended.

Yoshichan

Ragers gonna rage

Terran lvl 25
Zerg lvl 27
Protoss lvl 26

Sooooon :D
Update!

Terran 29
Zerg 28
Protoss 28

Will hopefully be able to play some more next week :3

sixghost

I considered the storyline of Wings of Liberty to be the first certifiable blight that demonstrates all of the sobriety, composure, and finesse of SC1 have been lost. But I still held out hope that all is not lost for future sequels, and perhaps, just maybe, something can still be salvaged plot wise. Is Heart of the Swarm at least somewhat more logical and believable than WoL? I have my suspicions, but wish they will not be confirmed or even extended.

I'll put it this way: after playing HOTS, I went back and played through WoL, and WoL felt like Shakespeare in comparison.

Yoshichan

Edit: nevermind.

Top Bottom