• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Mr Swine

Banned
God damnit, lost to 2 Protoss in 4v4. It was more like 2v4, we where all Terrans and we couldn't do anything. We had like 60-80 Thors once and they all died because we couldn't scan the DT and the other Protoss kept harassing our CC -_-

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
gg!!

uYIi57l.png

Yoshichan

StayDead

Internet connection just cost me my bloody placement match, god damnit I was doing so well.

EDIT: Tanked the second game and then I pulled this old Broodwar Style Flash used to use on Korhal Floating Island. Yes, I used a drop mech style against Toss.

http://drop.sc/341446

Yoshichan

Anybody else having trouble connecting to GAF lately? Must be the new starcraft season, everyone's so excite!
:lol :lol :lol

Wunder

Slowly transitioning to Protoss by playing unranked games. 9-1 so far but still mainly playing bronze-gold players. My harass defense is terrible...

Yoshichan

#ps4

what say you, SC2GAF

Yoshichan

If i ever get bored of diablo 2 and SC2 i will probably go either Wii U or PS4 first. Kinda considering going PC only for the first time ever.
lol, I first thought you said "diablo 3".

Yoshichan

It works with Diablo III as well now, the game has become actually awesome :p
Not like you will ever understand that, though : D
No, I only understand good games

We all getting D3 on ps4? awesome.

Maybe then it will actually be fun lol. :p

But seriously I was late to the Diablo 3 party and have a copy I still have to play though somewhere deep in my backlog lol.

As for SC2 action, haven't played my placement matches. Will do so tonight and post the results.

Will likely end up in Gold until I play a few matches to get back into Plat.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
D3 wasnt bad. I put like 90 hours into the game in like 3 weeks. Not much after that to do but that doesnt make it poor. Sucks for those who wanted to play it after the hyped dropped and less people to play with :p

Yoshichan

fuck that, switching this shit now

Protoss is op, too many all ins. Voids needs nerf

Vipers and roach needs nerf

Terran is underpowered and needs buffs, especially for BIO and thors

Go!

Wunder

fuck that, switching this shit now

Protoss is op, too many all ins. Voids needs nerf

Vipers and roach needs nerf

Terran is underpowered and needs buffs, especially for BIO and thors

Go!

I'm switching to Protoss so I guess I have to defend them now. Voids aren't OP marines shit all over them, 80% of our allins suck and it's so easy to telegraph/scout proxies once you know what to scout for. Hellbats are ridiculous less than 8 marines but they can ravage a mineral line in less than 4 seconds. Widowmines are broken too and I play Protoss wtf

Son1x

The endless whining :D

I'm pretty satisfied playing random in HotS. Out of all the matchups, I'm worst in TvT and TvZ . I guess I suck as Terrans :(

And I really like ZvT, its really dynamic, but I can't make it so when I'm the Terran :/

Yoshichan

MKP vs Jaedong right now, bwahahaha

edit: ez, jaedong busts mkp and kills like 15 SCVs. JD stream goes "gg" and "noobkingprime". MKP just goes and kills him with mines and good splits moments later.

EZ.

Tenks

Do you think it could mean the player pool is getting smaller?

Anyone have hard numbers on this type of stuff? How many players were on WoL before HotS came out?

It seemed like almost everyone in Masters got demoted into Diamond. I have to assume the reasoning is since you can't get demoted anymore during a season they'd prefer to place you in a lower league and allow you to fight back into a higher one. At least thats what would make sense to me. I got placed into Diamond as well and hopefully can get back into Masters in the next week or so.

zargle

Wow I am atrociously bad at this game. Still. Some more.

Only game I have won the last few weeks was to a guy I had just played (and lost to) who thor rushed. Decided to mess around with zerg on unranked. Lost 4 in a row. Shits hard man.

Top Bottom