• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

StayDead

I love people who BM me, it makes me feel better about myself.

b08JcTy.jpg

QHumyuq.jpg

I was Masters last season and this season he's the first masters player I've faced.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can't see the new GAF change on mobile device... Is it good or bad?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Son1x

Haha nice, MC is really awesome.

Man, I really wanted to watch some HSC now, but twitch has to be down now. -.-

btw, where can I see thread tools? Did the remove the top posters/thread?

Yoshichan

Twitch still doesn't work...

Syf

Banned
Twitch still isn't working for me either, though by the viewer count I'm guessing it's up for most people. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Yoshichan

Bisk, where you from?

Yoshichan

Need to catch up on Starcrafts soon. So good!

SamuraiX-

[tweet]https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/348500675505836032[/tweet]

I'm in love this this new feature. <3

Edit: Aww... not working right now. They're still tweaking it. :p

Yoshichan

haha that GIF...

Also, can't fucking sleep... wisdom teeth fucking shit fuck fcukscks asdk ak210¨¨å9i312 pokl
Aw man, get well!

Yoshichan

July can't come fast enough!

Ketch

I'm planning on getting a ton of games in this week. I know it's silly to get my hopes up, but I feel like I've got a good chance of getting out of Gold this season.

Yoshichan

Whats in July? Except for my birthday!
Happy birthday before-hand my fav poster on GAF :D!

July is the month our redeemer and warrior of the light Pandaman comes out of jail!

SamuraiX-

Hm, this is interesting...

Community StarCraft Streams at the MLG Spring Championship

MLG said:
At the MLG Spring Championship this weekend, we will be showcasing StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm competition on six streams! In addition to the main MLG stream, you can watch five community streams broadcasting matches all event long beginning Friday, June 28 at 5pm PT.

Our friends at NASL will be running one of the community streams, and the other four streams will each feature a trio of community casters. The lineup includes established casters as well as some up and coming individuals who are eager and excited for the opportunity to show what they can do.

Each stream will be running seamlessly at 720p throughout the weekend, bringing as much coverage as possible to those watching from home. You can find all streams on the MLG Team Page on Twitch.tv and you can access the complete broadcast schedule here.

Community streams and casters for each are as follows:

NASL Stream (NASL crew)
MLG Community Stream A: Schamtoo, Zoia, and Buddha
MLG Community Stream B: AGIANTSMURF, MrLlama, and Projekt
MLG Community Stream C: Vex, ZombieGrub, and Wyrd
MLG Community Stream D: Promise, Niteshade, and Jowj

Looking forward to the NASL crew's stream. :)

Not familiar with any of the guys on the community streams besides Schamtoo and Zoia...

Syf

Banned
Wow, six streams. I guess this means we should be able to watch any match we want. That's great news because at all the previous MLGs I'd usually end up missing a match or two I wanted to see because it wasn't on any stream. Hopefully the community casters are decent.

nitric0

Any fixes to this stalls/minute? I'm getting like 10 per minute and it's making the game unplayable. i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz hd6870 and 8gb ram on a 7200rpm hdd 50/10 cable internet
all drivers updated, re installed the game and nothing. every game works fine except hots

Any fixes to this stalls/minute? I'm getting like 10 per minute and it's making the game unplayable. i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz hd6870 and 8gb ram on a 7200rpm hdd 50/10 cable internet
all drivers updated, re installed the game and nothing. every game works fine except hots

Starcraft has a problem on certain HDD's same as Diablo 3.

Either put the game on a faster drive(SSD) or run the custom map called "Unit Preloader" every time you boot the game.

V_Arnold

Unit preloader custom map works. It is magic.

Top Bottom