• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

Hey, guys! The RSL V Playoffs continue in about a couple of hours!

Bracket

Today's Matches
  • LucifroN vs HerO
  • Ret vs Dayshi
  • Bomber vs Bly
  • Strelok vs VortiX
  • sLivko vs MMA

Usually Nathanias does the broadcasting/commentating, but he didn't the last time so just check on TeamLiquid at around 07:00 PDT and you should be able to find the English stream.

Hey, guys! The RSL V Playoffs continue in about a couple of hours!

Bracket

Today's Matches
  • LucifroN vs HerO
  • Ret vs Dayshi
  • Bomber vs Bly
  • Strelok vs VortiX
  • sLivko vs MMA

Usually Nathanias does the broadcasting/commentating, but he didn't the last time so just check on TeamLiquid at around 07:00 PDT and you should be able to find the English stream.

:( Too tired after today's OSL. Going to miss my fav Euro Terran Lucifron going at it.

Oh well let me know how it went. :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Started exercising today, mostly my wrists (they hurt a lot after playing SC2). Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna keep this up!

Started exercising today, mostly my wrists (they hurt a lot after playing SC2). Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna keep this up!

ok but stop calling me a hacker on ladder.

r540Yq3.jpg

It's not actually our Yoshi. =D
But yeah hope things work out for you.

V_Arnold

Good luck. Stretch and relax with it, and do light exercises with constantly increased repeat count, but do NOT put weigth anywhere near it, that will just irritate your wrists.

fanboi

Banned
I know this won't help Yoshi, but I have no problems with my wrist...

But that's because my rather large penis (since one fap for me is like 4 for Yoshi) compared to your.

Hope you get better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks guys!

And fanboi, that made me laugh for 30 seconds straight :lol

SamuraiX-

So I'm watching the replay of Bomber vs Bly Game 2 in the RSL V Round of 16 matches from this morning... and this happened.....

Check out these two Widow Mines that Bomber placed up on the high ground:

And watch the magic happen.

19 motherfucking kills in one shot.

Keep in mind that in this game Bly was down 0-1 in a Bo3 and he did the most unorthodox opening for Zerg I've ever seen. 5:30 Lair into early Infestors into 10 minute third expansion.....

Losing all those Zerglings pretty much lost him map control and allowed Bomber to go drop crazy to take the series.

SamuraiX-

Bomber been on fire lately. Innovation better look out.

The reactions of Khaldor + Bly to that Widow Mine hit were amazing. lol

Yeah, this could be Bomber's time! I think TvZ is still his weakest match up... got dominated by Symbol and KangHo last season. I think he has a legitimate shot of making the semifinals in Code S as long as he doesn't get matched up against Soulkey, Symbol or INnoVation (maybe? :p) in the quarters.

Aaron

I assume he won't get matched with Innovation since they're in the same group. Symbol is doing well, but he's still very beatable. Soulkey is going to be a rough one.

SO MANY PROTOSSES! Wouldn't be surprised to see another Protoss winner with Stardust winning the last one.

No MKP or Bomber makes me sad. :(

BTW I had some really nice matches tonight! Almost back to Plat I feel. Have been pwning Golds left and right.

I did mess up on the last match of the night but thats only because Hellbats are still good vs Bio when you try to go after the tanks in the back. Learned my lesson the hard way but now I know how to engage Mech better with Bio. Would have actually held if I had WMs since I did snipe the 3rd base and was ahead. Just losing my main Bio army screwed me over a lot.

Yoshichan

I miss SC2... Also, is Panda unbanned yet?

Yoshichan

fck sc2, also, soon

you know he's just gonna go post in the lol thread
No, Panda will post his first reply in this thread.

$50 on the table.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I kind cheated, i saw your bet post earlier in the day.

that said i was always planning on posting here first, so i'm sure it's fine.

Holden

man i was watching a stream

and it was someone dieing to same 13~ish min roach all-in that was the same about a year ago when i quit the game.

fuck zerg, whiny little fuckers.
also fuck this game, i'm playing broodwar

edit: also i'm going to bed, i hate both of you.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
brood war? casual. My brother still plays the original starcraft. [DT's are apparently op but what else is new]

i actually played some sc2 recently. was weird. >_> kinda funny how your hands remember half the hotkeys but not others.

Yoshichan

God damn, Panda just made this thread good again. Tell me more about Holden!

Top Bottom