• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

2013 Russian StarCraft II League Season 5 - Quarterfinals

• LucifroN vs HyuN
  • Bomber vs Dayshi
933e0P7.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Take care Crimson! GLHF!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Daaamn! Should've been more aggressive though! Something like "Starcraft God on NeoGAF!" or "Bow to me Starcraft peasents!"

GEEEEGEEEE!!!!

Yoshichan

When is the next tourny?! 2014?

Ketch

You know I want to, but the timezone difference just sucks :( Maybe this weekend? But remember, if we play Saturday, you'll have to let me win because its my birthday then!

I'll be around this weekend. I'll get you banelings for your birthday.

When I come back from vacation, I'll need training partners to get back to my former level lol. Ketch you will be the TvZ victim while I use EJ as a sound board for TvP.

I'll snatch another Terran for TvT practice, probably Striek or Applesmack if they play once in a while.

Wunder

When I come back from vacation, I'll need training partners to get back to my former level lol. Ketch you will be the TvZ victim while I use EJ as a sound board for TvP.

I'll snatch another Terran for TvT practice, probably Striek or Applesmack if they play once in a while.

I'll TvT with you <3

Dat antihype for GSTL finals. From being possibly as big as the code S finals to being an irrelevant tournament no one watches. Bring back the short one week style tournaments instead of this boring drawn out pro-league style.

GSTL has always been the weird step brother of GSL. They've never had a concrete format and have switched from leagues to one-shot single elim brackets and can't really seem to keep it going for more than one season.

The highest rating video in goms history was a GSTL final. The 3rd highest rating ever was a GSTL final. The 4th highest rating video ever for gom was a GSTL final.

I'm not saying it was on the same level as code S nor will it ever be but it was more relevant than it is now. It also didn't have to take such a huge amount of time actually getting to the final. Before the GSTL was a nice little event alongside the main GSL tournaments. Now it's some crappy sideshow that runs for months alongside the other WCS tournaments.

I agree that they haven't been able to find a solid format but i can't stand the one they have now. The format worked much better with the 1 week style tournament in between GSL's and that brought the tournament more attention.

Yoshichan

Guys, I'm going for it.

It's finally happening.

LoL.exe

SamuraiX-

I only watched the first 5 games.

Was Super vs YoDa or Super vs Squirtle anything that I will regret not having stayed up? lol

Also, congrats to LG-IM. Insane to think they didn't even send out guys like Mvp, MC, KangHo or YongHwa... :O

Yoshichan

Happy birthday profit!!!

profit

Thanks everyone! And offcourse I'm talking about DOTA2!

Also, fuck Protoss! I simply dont have to APM to cloak my ghosts, emp/snipe the templar, dodge remaining storms, micro my remaining army, while macroing at home :(

Yoshichan

See I'm already getting friends with LoL!

Well guys this might be my last update of the month as Internet is weak where I'm going.

So you guys take care and I will start posting regularly near the end of August. GLHF guys :)

I still play pretty much every day but i fuck around playing macro/micro, obs, micro tournaments and team games. It's hard to get motivation to play 1v1 ladder as i'm working fulltime and also doing an emergency/triage course which is taking up heaps of my time.

Top Bottom