• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Oh there are plenty of "newb" players. SC2GAF ranges from bronze till high masters (soon to be GM!).

Shit just got real, watch NA-SC2-GAF attack you and then go "See, told you EU is worse than NA!".

LONG LIVE EU, THE SUPERIOR, DOMINATING REGION.

We all know SEA is the superior region ;).

peakish

Oh shit, now there are "Ancient Ones". Fuck.

Edit:
Yay, Queen of Blades is actually back. I was worried there for a few missions. Totally missed opportunity for gradual change back as she levels up though. Guess that might have been too unsexy for Blizzard :/

Oh there are plenty of "newb" players. SC2GAF ranges from bronze till high masters (soon to be GM!).
Comforting!

Mairu

Some weird, pessimistic tweets coming from Jaedong and JYP today...

scnGIJw.png

dPjn5Qa.png

qc47qMG.png

B5dvxvZ.png

Wonder what's going on. :(

Guessing it must be EG-TL related. Disbanded or removed from Proleague altogether??

probably found out they're not participating in proleague next season & jaedong's going back to t8 or something like that

I move this weekend. Maybe I'll finally have time to get back to watching StarCraft when I'm all done.

Wunder

probably found out they're not participating in proleague next season & jaedong's going back to t8 or something like that

I move this weekend. Maybe I'll finally have time to get back to watching StarCraft when I'm all done.

good luck! Moving sucks

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PROGREEEESS!

Today I played two SC2 games in a row without having wrist pains! :3 so happy the exercise is starting to work out!

J2d

I'll delve into multiplayer more later on, guess there's not many newbs to play against in this thread though. FWIW, I'm toppform#2960 on EU if anyone wants to wreck me.
I'm down if you wanna play some team games later on, J2d#2257.
Shit just got real, watch NA-SC2-GAF attack you and then go "See, told you EU is worse than NA!".

LONG LIVE EU, THE SUPERIOR, DOMINATING REGION.
EU gaf sucks hairy balls, five months in and I still haven't played with anyone from the clan, I barley saw anyone online.

peakish

I'm down if you wanna play some team games later on, J2d#2257.

EU gaf sucks hairy balls, five months in and I still haven't played with anyone from the clan, I barley saw anyone online.
Cool, added. I'll probably be on tomorrow evening, Stockholm time.

Made my placement games, got into Silver and probably because the last guy just disconnected at once. Thanks for misplacing me!

I thought I'd play as Terran, but turned out they were boooring.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can't even fathom how someone could like archons and HTs if you're not protoss :(

Yoshichan

Is that the prime logo? :3

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

Fantastic gif :lol

Got the actual video for that?

I feel like with the lack of toss here enables the hate to flow here easily.

My counter argument is, where are all my Protoss GSL/WCS wins?!?!?

Yoshichan

Confuuuused

Also I'm in Globen, exactly where Jaedong was standing right now.

Say something

peakish

Bah, lost six or so games in a row now. I get confused as soon as my pool and second hatch finishes, can't decide on a tech route and my macro quickly falls apart at the 30 drone mark or so. Frustrating!

I'll keep fighting though. I think I'll make a better effort of scouting my opponent early game and if only a few units are out make a round of lings for a quick attack while planting a roach/baneling nest, else make fewer and plant roach+evo and tech to lair asap.

Edit: Oh right, finished the campaign. Most fun I've had in single player since Skyward Sword and much better than WoL's. The only thing I didn't like was the white washed Queen of Blades-impersonation they had on screen.

Yoshichan

CONGRATS PANDA :D!!!!

Yoshichan

Slumbering in globe hotel! I've been in gröna lund the entire day :D

Yoshichan

Gröna Lund (today) and that epic museum with the dinosaur tomorrow! Been here since Friday, it's been fun as hell

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Wait what thread is this? Where am I? D:

Top Bottom