• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

English only or ban.
HqVTC84.png

Tacitus_

I was really looking forward to this tournament until everyone and their momma dropped out.

MaNa, Kas, Jaedong, Suppy, ForGG, NaNiwa, NightEnD all out... ;_;

Instead we get viPro, SortOf, TargA, BabyKnight, RunA, Naama and Bischu replacing them. Ugh

Well, at least we still got guys like MC, TaeJa, DRG, HyuN, VortiX, TLO, Dayshi, LucifroN, etc. playing. Should still be great to watch. :)

I'm there for the lan party :)
The space for watchers was absolute abhorrent the last time! The only way to watch it was to peek over the shoulder of the guy playing! ... or creep over Adebisi's shoulder. I think I weirded out Wolf doing that >_>
Not to mention you'd have a better chance of hearing the commentary if you tuned to the stream. It was absolutely horrendous.

SamuraiX-

I'm there for the lan party :)
The space for watchers was absolute abhorrent the last time! The only way to watch it was to peek over the shoulder of the guy playing! ... or creep over Adebisi's shoulder. I think I weirded out Wolf doing that >_>
Not to mention you'd have a better chance of hearing the commentary if you tuned to the stream. It was absolutely horrendous.

Damn, lucky. hehe

Enjoy it! Take pics for us. :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi, ditt gröna äckliga fanskap, om du inte håller käften så kommer jag göra soppa av dig din sopa
Happy birthday :D!!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So now when you are 18 holden, we don't need to hide our love anymore!
It's 15 here in Sweden, so he could've moved here 3 years ago and you guys would've been fine! :3

Yoshichan

Yes, but what would I have told my gf with a new born? Have to plan these things you know.
You should've let Holden explain. In French! I heard girls like that language.

Yoshichan

So you want my gf to hook up with Holden?

ihavemadeahugemisstake.gif
I don't think she's interested in small boys :3

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Watching Artosis stream is too funny. He's getting cheesed every game and getting super salty about it lol.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

eEl7v11.png

Shiiit, didn't know Holden still played SC2!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Did I miss Flash stream or what? What happened to that?

Jaedong streaming now:

http://www.twitch.tv/egjd

Don't watch that loser Artosis, support the DONG!

Yoshichan

hahahahahahahahaha fanboi, it's not friday yet

zargle

oh dem salty tears. so delicious.

Cannon rusher was upset when I didnt just let the game go to a draw. When I explained that the point of the game was to win, he did not seem to care for that explanation. But its okay, because he is intoxicated and was not really trying.

theognis retires. :(

He was a pro?

oh dem salty tears. so delicious.

Cannon rusher was upset when I didnt just let the game go to a draw. When I explained that the point of the game was to win, he did not seem to care for that explanation. But its okay, because he is intoxicated and was not really trying.

Haha it's amazing how many people playing SC2 are apparently intoxicated or high. So many people seem to think it's cool to say that.

Top Bottom