• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love Creator!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Who can hate MC though, even as a terran lover?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
mkpcry1.gif

Yoshichan

Terran had
has
it rough.

Yoshichan

I want to see FoxeR danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yoshichan

terran is weak as fuck

Tacitus_

So, some pics from Asus ROG
The viewers' area (bit dark since I didn't want to use flash). There are maybe 20 chairs there.
DwA2q5il.jpg

Players area. This is where viewing happened the last time.
mpvffr3l.jpg

The casters. If the setup hasn't changed, the spectator desk is hidden behind the black cloth on the left. And yes, blurry as fuck. Wanted to go see the indie game demos on the big screen!
TOdjjlal.jpg

After the new patch today I decided to try my hand at my first map.

It's called "Ghoul" and right now it's on the US server under the name "Ghoul Alpha".

Any criticism would be appreciated!

Map link: starcraft://map/1/217271

Ignoring balance (which imo isn't a problem right now) the problem with infestor broodlord wasn't just the zerg dominance. It was the utterly predictable and boring nature it brought to games. That plus whether fair or not you never felt like the opponent had a chance. Terran might be doing very well in TvZ right now for example but i always feel like both players have a good chance of winning and the matches are back and forth.

Yoshichan

Fungal still shouldn't make the target immobilized.

nerf plz

Yoshichan

Yeaaaaaaah..... not immobilizing a target would mean that Zerg can tech and pay heavily for something that has mana for ONE siege tank shot, hell yeah :D
It can move faster than stimmed marines on creep, doesn't need to be sieged up, has a wider area of effect, doesn't friendly fire, is spammable, can be massed easier because herp S + FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

not trying to say it's zerg... but...

zerg

Wunder

Cool map EJ! What is the rush distance from nat to nat? Looks pretty close from the two screenshots but idk what the map size is and stuff. Seems like you can just walk up on the raised platform and then down and you're there in 20s. Other than that seems pretty cool! You should post your thought process on the map~

Yoshichan

Did one match on ladder, then remembered that I'm like the least competitive person there is. I feel bad when I beat people in games. :/
I'm usually like this to... unless I'm beating a protoss. Then I go "die" when I win
who am I kidding, terran can't win against protoss late game

V_Arnold

It can move faster than stimmed marines on creep, doesn't need to be sieged up, has a wider area of effect, doesn't friendly fire, is spammable, can be massed easier because herp S + FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

not trying to say it's zerg... but...

zerg

Yeah... I cant hear you over the sound of siege tanks and widow mines decapacitating clumps of 20+ banelings. Too loud and messy, sorry! :p

Yoshichan

Yeah... I cant hear you over the sound of siege tanks and widow mines decapacitating clumps of 20+ banelings. Too loud and messy, sorry! :p
Siege tanks needs a frikkin buff for gods sake! Make them not friendly fire, shoot slightly faster and the transition from regular to siege mode + vice versa should go twice as fast.

If you lose 20+ banelings to either of those things you deserve it. It's not that hard to split up your army.

Siege tanks needs a frikkin buff for gods sake! Make them not friendly fire, shoot slightly faster and the transition from regular to siege mode + vice versa should go twice as fast.

Siege tanks should definitely be buffed but maybe something a bit more realistic :p.

Edit: imo of course.

Yoshichan

Agreed

Someone call Blizz

Yoshichan

Now we're talking

Cool map EJ! What is the rush distance from nat to nat? Looks pretty close from the two screenshots but idk what the map size is and stuff. Seems like you can just walk up on the raised platform and then down and you're there in 20s. Other than that seems pretty cool! You should post your thought process on the map~

Thanks for this I'll keep in mind everything you've said.

V_Arnold

Looking this ASUS tourney.... damn, I love Idra as a commentator. He also has chemistry with Khaldor, which I thought was impossible at first ( the idea that ANYONE has chemistry with him...).

I hope he moves up to commentating more important tournaments as well!

Top Bottom