• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
delete that post

now

don't taint my name here in this thread

more than it already is

:(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I want! :(

K5iPDBA.png

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Oh man, Flash sounds really burnt out. All those lines just scream that he's been stuck in this loop of practice-match-practice-match that he doesn't even know how to relax or do anything else anymore:

Maybe the poor guy should take a break or retire. I mean I know people like him and want to see him do well, but it sounds like sticking to SC at his current pace is just a bad life choice for him at his current age.

Yoshichan

Latest SotG made me cry at work... really tried not to, but shit...

Took a picture because hey why not... cropped it out because I was all red and looked like shit :lol

VRuzH3y.png

SamuraiX-

I was gonna create a thread for the WCS Season 2 Global Finals. You guys think there's enough hype surrounding the event that the thread will get some traffic?

Aaron

I was gonna create a thread for the WCS Season 2 Global Finals. You guys think there's enough hype surrounding the event that the thread will get some traffic?
Definitely should be a fresh thread. It'll probably run for a few pages at the very least.

Yoshichan

Can't believe they changed my tag :(

Yoshichan

I know... PMing a moderator about it ._.

Yoshichan

I was always a little confused why you were a rape apologist.
So many people thought it actually said Rape Apologist... you do know it was Rage Apologist, right <,<?
Break a sofa, chair, desk, girl then you might.
You haven't even been evil to me today (or yesterday at that), what's going on man? Everything aight?

Yoshichan

Of course not, Blizzard can't make money out of that...

Yoshichan

Did I.... did I teleport back to 2010 august? Damn, time to hit the gym again -.-
Are you implying that Blizzard was a money-grubbing company in 2010, but not today?

Sibylus

Banned
Im sure Blizzard wouldnt be supportive of that route. Plus its different enough from proper BW that people wouldnt like it.
On the first count, that has been Blizzard's style, but given how much revenue they've missed out on because of ignoring the fan community, one would think they'd perhaps be willing/able to make the change?

On the second count, I don't understand why modders would go to the trouble of porting it only to make changes to the base port. Make a BW+ branch and change that to your heart's content, but leave the base alone!

Yoshichan

Nope. I am implying that we are back at the fucking past when this discussion already took place. Then people realized SCII is awesome, and not a great evil.
Oh.

Right.

:3

Nope. I am implying that we are back at the fucking past when this discussion already took place. Then people realized SCII is awesome, and not a great evil.

Yeah too much random hating in this thread. No other RTS that is actively played even remotely touches SC2.

Also Yoshi are you actually bipolar or just an extremely emotional person?(Serious question.)

Yoshichan

Yeah too much random hating in this thread. No other RTS that is actively played even remotely touches SC2.

Also Yoshi are you actually bipolar or just an extremely emotional person?(Serious question.)
Emotional. Proud one as well - I'd rather have feelings rather than being like a dry tomato.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I just bought 3 little notebooks of different color to write down build orders for each different matchup. I will get to Platinum this year.

Black - TvT
Purple - TvZ
Light Blue - TvP

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
On the first count, that has been Blizzard's style, but given how much revenue they've missed out on because of ignoring the fan community, one would think they'd perhaps be willing/able to make the change?

On the second count, I don't understand why modders would go to the trouble of porting it only to make changes to the base port. Make a BW+ branch and change that to your heart's content, but leave the base alone!
Blizzard wouldn't really get any extra money from bw sc2. Everyone who bought the game is who would be interested in that mod. Tournaments don't really make blizz money, I believe it's mostly, if not all, losses.

Bw fans that are hardcore enough to dislike this mid way point. It would not really appeal to either group outside of a cool watch for a short period of time.

What blizzard needs to do is make the multiplayer mode f2p while keeping the story behind a paywall. Look at dota2 and see how will cosmetic items do.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Blizzard wouldn't really get any extra money from bw sc2. Everyone who bought the game is who would be interested in that mod. Tournaments don't really make blizz money, I believe it's mostly, if not all, losses.

Bw fans that are hardcore enough to dislike this mid way point. It would not really appeal to either group outside of a cool watch for a short period of time.

What blizzard needs to do is make the multiplayer mode f2p while keeping the story behind a paywall. Look at dota2 and see how will cosmetic items do.

This would be awesome.

Top Bottom