• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

(._.)

Banned
dota 2 is for people that don't have any friends IRL to play LoL with so they compensate with dota 2 and say it's harder

Aaron

Dota 2 is just a boring :/ I actually find LoL to be more fun moment to moment. Mechanics like denial are just so silly.
It's there for supports to give something to do rather than steal last hits from carries. And for better players to show off their 'micro.' Since I was terrible at SC2, I like Dota 2 as I can play decently at it, but not surprised someone who was actually good at Starcraft would find it boring. Even the heroes with multiple units to control are a breeze compared to SC2.

Boken

Banned
It's there for supports to give something to do rather than steal last hits from carries. And for better players to show off their 'micro.' Since I was terrible at SC2, I like Dota 2 as I can play decently at it, but not surprised someone who was actually good at Starcraft would find it boring. Even the heroes with multiple units to control are a breeze compared to SC2.

you get to spam your spells at the enemy and avoid all them spells coming from the enemy

lol isnt as micro intensive as dota. in contrast, character control is probably more intensive due to general squish and skillshots everywhere. every dealer is like playing sniper vs a ganker/nuker. you have to aim more too. #skillshots.

of course though, there are characters that are basically like strength carries

Dota 2 is incredibly fun, but bring along some fr-

What.

I see you're not denying it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
People ignoring the BoxeR news :/

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
God I find Mobas so boring to play I only ever play LoL when friends make me.

We should have an imba league tournament.
DOTA is bet-
Dota 2 is just a boring :/ I actually find LoL to be more fun moment to moment. Mechanics like denial are just so silly.
wut
Get out you filthy casual
I don't think there really can be a better replacement than iloveoov, so I'm not sure about that.
I haven't watched anything SC2 related in a long time, it just feels super stale. It's just been a lot of DOTA lately for me.
Boxer has stepped down as the head coach of SK Telecom T1 for unspecified health reasons.
Oh fuck, I hope his shoulders and more are okay :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Glad to see no buff for DTs... fuck that.

Zen

Banned
So today I learned that you shouldn't go around saying that Captain America is only peak human unless you're prepared to piss off some of very self important people of comicgaf.

People ignoring the BoxeR news :/

He should just go back to playing :(

Yoshichan

To be fair, a lot of players regardless of race have done this.
I was just kidding.

captureztb4u.png

Yoshichan

also wtf is this argument about sc2 is harder then dota2 all you nerds dont even play 1v1 other then like EJ
Talk for yourself

fanboi

Banned
:(((((((((((

W̬͎ͫͧ̇̑ͨ͝h̠̤̰̟͉̗͕͗ͯ͂y̼̣̖ ̼͍͔͓͕̩̒̿̽̈̂̚͜ͅs̤̺̥̬̹̖͐ͩ̃̏̓a̪̰̤̥̰̘̺ͯ̊̊ͭ̽͞d̬͎͇̟́̇̉ͤͫ ̽͏̪͕Y̤̫͂̽̆ͦͣ̚o̻̗̻͎͐ͧ̂͊́̽̎s̝̥̱̰͍͙h̠̱̩̣̣͍ͮ͋i̊͏͖̯͈,̨̘̯̣͒͗͊̏̍̈́ ͕̭͍͛̂̀͛̾̿C͚͈̘̺̺͚̜̀h̡̺̭̣̬̉̏̓͒̃ụ̺̦̇̊ͥt̯̦̑͊̄ͯ̏́u̡̩͍͌̊ͅl͕͕̭͐̉ͨ̐͡u̢͔̲͎̣͇͇ͤͤ̓ ̱̯̣̥̞̦͎̉w̶̻̟̙̻͓̗ͫ͌̄͑̂i̝͚̼͙̹̩ͥl̷ͯl̪̑̐͘ ̮̼̩̯̑̈́͊͢s͔̖͆̽ͥ̈o̒͋̓ͩͭ͝o̢̹̳̤̓ͥͫ̈́ͦ̀͑n̳ͩ͛ͯͦ̃ͨ ̡̪̝̬͇̥͎̤̽ͤ͋̃cͧ͋̇̅ͫo̝̗͕̬ͯ̓m͉̟̗̻͉̳̺̑͊̉e̶̔ͭ̇ͥͨ̃ ͔͈́ͧͦ̚a͈̜̭̻͍͓ͭ́͑n͎̐͊ͤ̐̉̚͞ḋ͍͇̞͉͙ͤ̆ͫ ͖͍ē̖͎͈͕̂ͅa͖͇̦s̝̯̫̳̮̱͇͒̇̽ͭ͝e͈̮̖̻̘͆̐ͭͤ̊͟ ͇͈̼̊̊ȳ̭̦͚̗͉͓o̧̺̦̎u̩̼̻̱̫̣r̛̝͍̃̉̈̅ ̗̱̣͖͔ͧ̐ͫ̂̾̀p̳͠a̸͎̯̘̣̙̫̓ͨͨͯ̀ͨ̇ͅî̞̬̲͔̌̽̄͂̄͐ͅͅn͓͕̲͈̻̙̽̐ͬ́.͓͙̀̑͋̄ͫ͜

Yoshichan

u r scaring meeee

also wtf is this argument about sc2 is harder then dota2 all you nerds dont even play 1v1 other then like EJ

That's because it's too hard :p. I'm thinking about jumping back into things a bit. I've been playing a fair bit of WoW lately but i'm feeling the itch to get back on the ladder a bit.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I hit #1 in my cruddy bronze league ladder! How do promotions work in this game? I'm not sure I am ready for silver league, but I'm not sure I'm not ready for it either.

Yoshichan

I hit #1 in my cruddy bronze league ladder! How do promotions work in this game? I'm not sure I am ready for silver league, but I'm not sure I'm not ready for it either.
If you're #1 bronze, then you're ready for silver no doubt. Just keep playing and you'll reach it soon enough.

SamuraiX-

From my experience, breaking out of a league even if you're #1 can be difficult unless you have a few wins in a row where you play solidly in each game.

But yeah, whenever you do get promoted to Silver, you're definitely ready.

Boken

Banned
"I patched your roof, and yeah there's still a leak, but it's pretty much fixed"

"Your happy meal comes to 4 dollars. How would you like to pay, sir?"
"I got $3.98 here...pretty much 4 bucks"

"She's excited, coming over with her husband. I got the forms out and ready yo...yeah pretty much closed the deal"

"Got to third base. Pretty much a home run"

"man, worked up a sweat yo, but ain't go no time, gonna throw on my suit and tie, I pretty much showered anyways"

"I'm high diamond/low masters. Rank 9 currently but pretty much masters".

Top Bottom