• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

J2d

also wtf is this argument about sc2 is harder then dota2 all you nerds dont even play 1v1 other then like EJ
Man even team games are hard for me to play nowadays, everything seems retarded.

At least going in solo in dota 2 team games gives me the feeling of contributing and the snowball rolls a a lot slower, that and the loot, sweet sweet loot. The fuck has sc2 given me? Was probably level 90 after three weeks.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SC2 gives people brain cells

Like, literally

Just look at me

profit

SC2 gives people brain cells

Like, literally

Just look at me

You're really not giving a strong argument for SC2....

I just managed to lock myself in at work, one floor under, where nobody ever comes by

UEd7TzM.jpg

And I have no fucking idea how I'm supposed to get out... Key doesn't unlock this piece of shit.

God, how do I always manage getting into situations like this

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SC2GAF too mean :(

Yoshichan

Btw guys, don't forget to get your TIME EXCLUSIVE feats of strength achievement and avatars!

Back to School Feats of Strength achievement

JNTb2hX.jpg

And three exclusive avatars:
Duo6rPD.png

=================================

How to get:

From now through September 30, win five StarCraft II games in any combination of Arcade, Custom, Ranked, Training, Unranked, or Versus A.I. online game modes

Yoshichan

osKxj31.jpg

I'm not only masters in-game, I'm masters in real life as well. Say something haters!

Yoshichan

Anyone wanna play right now? I can do at least 5-6 games. Can't talk on Mumble though!
Yoshi's been masters for a long time brah.
You don't post here often, but everytime you do, my heart gets warm! :3

Aylinato

^im on NA right now

Btw guys, don't forget to get your TIME EXCLUSIVE feats of strength achievement and avatars!

Back to School Feats of Strength achievement

JNTb2hX.jpg

And three exclusive avatars:
Duo6rPD.png

=================================

How to get:

Raynor was a shaved-head-bad-ass-mother-fucker

why would they make him the geek? Kerrigan was obviously the nerdy one.

Yoshichan

imagine

protoss being "art"

lol

Sibylus

Banned
So do they swap back after this showmatch, or is this perhaps the trolliest of troll news posts and coordinated Twitter campaigns in history?

Zen

Banned
Liquid`Incontrol: "Not for me. I prefer the laid back pre-retirement feel of TL where players go to disappear and allow the Koreans to do the work for us. "

Liquid'Nazgul: "We're sad things didn't work out with Dario, but we know that he will be a great player for EG as they start their foreign Sc2 division"

EGTLO "As I add Evil Geniuses to my LinkedIn work history, I feel a great sense of satisfaction."

MESSAGE FROM ALEX GARFIELD
C.E.O, Evil Geniuses Lmtd. Intl. Corporation LLC GmbH PhD

Meanwhile, we are pleased to welcome TLO into the firm. He will bring youthful exuberance and fresh ideas to EG, as well as a major tournament championship in the coming months, followed by a long period of building his personality. We look forward to using our unmatched resources to help TLO reach the next level in his career as a progamer and media personality. We hope you will follow him on twitter and subscribe to his stream. You guys can look forward to seeing him on plenty of talk shows, booths and in general everywhere but at a computer practicing.

http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2013/09/28/presenting-liquidincontrol-and-egtlo

This news post is the most amazing thing to happen in SCII this year XD

No way Team Liquid would trade one of their best foreign talents for Incontrol though.

So I started playing 1v1 and 2v2 today.

Man, the community is really getting worse every time I play lol.

*scouts nydus by lucky chance*

"Wow hacker"

>I 3 hatch before pool in ZvP
>I defends 4 gate
>P goes for another immortal all-in
>P calls Z OP

Zen

Banned
What rank are you, I find it's the worst at lower levels. I had someone flip out at my and report me to blizzard because I happened to kill him first in a game of Imba League.

Yoshichan

I thought he quit?

SamuraiX-

Intel Extreme Masters said:
Sixteen of the world's best gamers will be playing on the first day of Intel Extreme Masters New York in the tournaments first Stage, in an attempt to grab one of the four spots in Stage 2, where they'll be joining the eight already qualified players and four players that have been seeded based on their previous tournament performances.

Stage 1

New York's Stage 1 is not a joke. With Korean top players such as San and Life, as well as previous Intel Extreme Masters New York champion DongRaeGu, it's a tough playing field for any of the sixteen players that will have to battle their way out of the two eight players double elimination brackets for one of the four spots in Stage 2.

Ixx2b0w.jpg

Stage 2

With the four players from the first Stage, which will be played out on October 10th, the first day of the event, only four more players are missing to make up the final groups for Stage 2. These four wildcard slots were filled depending on players' previous tournament performances and are thereby players to be reckoned with.

Consisting of eight qualified players and four wildcard players thus far, Stage 2 of the tournament is already looking tough as nails, while the four players from Stage 1 will only be make it tougher. Although groups have not been drawn yet, here's a list of players in Stage 2 thus far.

v6VkddV.jpg

HYPE

Already looks more exciting than Shanghai.

Yoshichan

Top Bottom