• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wolf, this game is awesome and alive. Keep it up, EscapingJail will help you out as well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah look at Panda, his throne is made out of Lincons and his clothes are the finest leather on the planet.

Zerg can take you far.

Boken

Banned
zerg:
3 years of abuse as the weakest race
neglected by lead balance david kim every patch
other races denying that you need help
build lots of units just to watch them melt like paper

dont do it

Yoshichan

SamuraiX-

zerg:

dont do it

ib2AWSEKIl6J39.gif

Yoshichan

zerg:

dont do it

Bro there is this player called Nestea along with a couple of others called Soulkey, Fruitdealer, RorO, Sniper, Life and ton more that would like to have a word with you.

Boken

Banned
each time they won it was like a struggle against the odds

it was like bisu winning when no protoss had before.

thats probably why they always look so tired

im pretty sure most of them after winning say that they think zerg is underpowered

Yoshichan

I'm loving this :D

Keep going!

Yoshichan

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Zen

Banned
I'd just like to point out that by the end of Wol Zerg was the strongest race. T has been evaporating from GM/M and decreasing in representation in WCS as well.

I've got Artosis backing me, come at me bro.

Yoshichan

I'd just like to point out that by the end of Wol Zerg was the strongest race.

Broodfestor was seriously in the play for more than "end" of WoL. More like, the last 30% of WoL, zerg was completely broken.

But I wanna get gud with Zergs. I think they're cute. I have a general preference for monsters.

Also I read that they're more focused on macros...?

Zen

Banned
Zerg is absolutely focused on macro and being reactive to your oponent. They're dones of fun once you get your macro mechanics together. I'm sure people here can play with you and give you tips.

FXO changing back to fOu
We will be back with fOu on November 1st. We will also announch our sub-sponsors on that day. We are going into works with our new emblem.

:D

Yoshichan

Reactionary race and heavily macro based - but that doesn't mean they can't be aggressive. They can suddenly stop drone production and go all-in and that's when it becomes micro based.

Boken

Banned
I'd just like to point out that by the end of Wol Zerg was the strongest race. T has been evaporating from GM/M and decreasing in representation in WCS as well.

broodfestor was why i stopped watching sc2
SCII gaf is pretty active even if most of our posts are in response to you reinventing history to justify your placement. ;)

what i was high diamond

fanboi

Banned
There is no greater MP game then being matched against an equal good terran when you are zerg...

That shit is intense, right Yoshi?

Yoshichan

There is no greater MP game then being matched against an equal good terran when you are zerg...

That shit is intense, right Yoshi?
Like I've previously said, I've never had games as intense as the games against you during HotS beta. With so much shit being so insanely overpowered (medivacs extra healing, swarm hosts overpowered range and damage), everything was just so frikkin' intense.

Did we ever save those replays? Motherfucker if we didn't :(

Yoshichan

I have question for SC2 GAF. I know me, EJ and Aliyanto play on NA server. What about the rest of you guys?
With region being unlocked, I play SC2 every single day for at least a couple of hours. NA is a bit laggy for me but I still play on that region from time to time.

Yoshichan

Speaking of ms! I finally figured out how to play multiplayer with ZERO lag, just like SC2 in single-player.

Simply load up a replay of a multiplayer game and take command during any part of the match. Boom! You click on something, it reacts so fast, it'll make your inner body parts scream.

Played the balance map. WOW TANKS FTW.

TvT will require more care now. I mean holy crap tanks destroy things on the ground due to their ridiculous 65 damage vs armored. They fire a lot faster now. That .3 decrease in shot fire time has really paid off. If there are more than 4 tanks then Immortals might not be good vs Tanks actually.

Didn't notice the WM nerf because I didn't get to use them really.

Thats it for the Terran side for me.

Oh Mech Ground and Air Attack being in one upgrade is a huge gas saver! Very good for Mech vs Zerg with Vikings being used for Vipers.

Yoshichan

Thanks Crimson! God, I really want to try the tank buff out!

And see how ridiculous oracles are now...

V_Arnold

If tanks are sufficiently buffed, I shall bring back my Terran skills and semi-switch from Z to T again. Just for fun, Tanks and Vikings.

Yoshichan

If tanks are sufficiently buffed, I shall bring back my Terran skills and semi-switch from Z to T again. Just for fun, Tanks and Vikings.
Arnold. We need to play!

Yoshichan

Nah, no way! I am
a. Out of touch (was low/mid plat last time I played)
b. Without an SCII installed on my main PC
c. Without a working PSU on my main PC :D
:(((((( fix it!

V_Arnold

So my gf asked me again, why are you watching yourself on the computer...

Fucking idra.

Hah! I told ya! YOU ARE NOT YOURSELF!

*In the movies...NOW! A man, who thought he has a happy life, a family, a job....
...he finds himself online, raging, swearing, cursing...and the face is the same. But the soul...who is Fanboi? The raging nerd, or the family man? GRACKED - NOW IN 3D! *

I tried playing a few bot games. Tried Very Easy and found it way too easy. Tried Normal and got dumpstered at 20mins. :( I thought I need Mutalisks to deal with air but apparently I only needed Hydralisks. I still need to familiarize myself with all the units. My big problem now is that I get a surplus of resources. When I do, I don't know how to spend it so I just blew it on roaches and zerglings then attack the base. :V

Boken

Banned
I tried playing a few bot games. Tried Very Easy and found it way too easy. Tried Normal and got dumpstered at 20mins. :( I thought I need Mutalisks to deal with air but apparently I only needed Hydralisks. I still need to familiarize myself with all the units. My big problem now is that I get a surplus of resources. When I do, I don't know how to spend it so I just blew it on roaches and zerglings then attack the base. :V

build more hatcheries

Yoshichan

Corran, like a BOSS!! Record some footage man!
why cant i hold all these hotkeys
This ain't BW man, bind all hatcheries to one key. You'll be able to press that key and get all your larvae selected.

Yoshichan

Now if i only knew how to play warcraft...never played any of them before lol
Mass all dem rax and start pumping grunts

grunts all the way

they're like marines

Top Bottom