• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
He's not switching over, the chances of that actually happening is nill.

If, and a BIIIIG IF that were to happen, you guys will see me do something very, very special. I'm not saying what until it actually happens though.

Boken

Banned
He's not switching over, the chances of that actually happening is nill.

If, and a BIIIIG IF that were to happen, you guys will see me do something very, very special. I'm not saying what until it actually happens though.

um apparently hes a sub for the Prime lol team "Optimus"

he is also high diamond on KR server (approx low GM - high masters)

Team Polt? Niceeeee

Team Maru actually. Maru won an OSL.

Sad to hear this news but expected. Not qualifying for WCS Premier league in the Up&Downs last season. It sounds like there was no point this season as well.

I wish him luck. Now I have to cheer for Maru and Creator and maybe Byun in SC2.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I don't blame MKP now that I think about it. Game is trash. Should've listened to Hazaro 3 years ago.

edit: and Holden.

edit 2: heck, maybe this is proof that I should start listening to everyone - including fanboi...

Yoshichan

Honestly I don't even fucking care, really. I'm at work and it's not like anything can ruin my Friday right now 'cuz I've only got a couple of hours left and I'm outta this shithole and I'll be able to do something fun.

You know

Fun

Fun, the thing that doesn't exist in LoL

Y'know?

Yoshichan

Hahahahahahahaaha so fucking sad

Yeah no I honestly don't care, I swear. No joke ASNFIOashphgasfg
asdasfasdfgashfgiosdhgiosdhgashgiosrgioashegioasovhasoghwefgsefgsegashgioasegioasfahedsfgasdfgoasdfgoasdfgoasefgasd

Boken

Banned
Honestly I don't even fucking care, really. I'm at work and it's not like anything can ruin my Friday right now 'cuz I've only got a couple of hours left and I'm outta this shithole and I'll be able to do something fun.

You know

Fun

Y'know?
Pokemon comes out tmrw

Aaron

More I think of it, the better he would be going to Dota 2 instead. At least he could pick heroes that would let him micro several units. Imagine MKP on Phantom Lancer. Would be extra unstoppable.

SamuraiX-

You know

Fun

Y'know?

Beautiful.

<3

Yoshichan

Is DOTO better than DOTA

Which one would I enjoy most

Dota or LoL

Yoshichan

Actually, the real fucking question is

What do I do with all the autographs, clothes, fanfics, pictures, movie-clips and the other weird shit I have of FoxeR?

What a fucking hassle

Yoshichan

The heck is pubbing

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
The heck is pubbing
in starcraft there is 1
mobas are team games. sometimes your team doesnt try very hard or sucks.

You should play dota it makes the burden of knowledge a lot less and you can see what's happening. Also because I think it fits you better.

But in LoL you can trash talk more without going into queue hell and Ahri is hot. Weigh your options.

What do I do with all the autographs, clothes, fanfics, pictures, movie-clips and the other weird shit I have of FoxeR?

What a fucking hassle
ebay.yourcountrycode

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
The heck is pubbing

Pub Life
RgUmDOz.jpg

Yoshichan

You should play dota it makes the burden of knowledge a lot less and you can see what's happening. Also because I think it fits you better.
Thanks!
But in LoL you can trash talk more without going into queue hell and . Weigh your options.
What's the point of trash talking if it's not a 1v1... I don't get "team trash talking". No one ever gets hurt that way.
Ahri is hot
Not gonna Google Image that at work because I know how fanfics work.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I played some DotA, then LoL for the world finals and was really surprised at how much the game asks you to know externally. DotA is mechanically harder and more punishing, but as far as an ARTS I think it explains and offers much better guidance (Hero Library, able to hover over skills of all heroes in a match, build and item guides built into client).
What's the point of trash talking if it's not a 1v1... I don't get "team trash talking". No one ever gets hurt that way.
You say this now

Yoshichan

I played some DotA, then LoL for the world finals and was really surprised at how much the game asks you to know externally. DotA is mechanically harder and more punishing, but as far as an ARTS I think it explains and offers much better guidance (Hero Library, able to hover over skills of all heroes in a match, build and item guides built into client).
DotA also looks good, graphically. Honestly, I think LoL looks like shit.
You say this now
Dunno, never did this in SC 2v2s, CS 1.5/6 or any other team game I've played in recent memory :/

Boken

Banned

What a fucking hassle
Keep it. it'll be worth millions when mkp becomes a famous lol player
Is DOTO better than DOTA

Which one would I enjoy most

Dota or LoL
Why don't you people just try both

Srsly tho, you'd enjoy the one you have good friends to play with

Aaron

I don't experience much trash talk in Dota 2. It helps to join guilds and play with like minded people. Most enemy teams have been friendly... or Russian so they almost never speak. Just don't play all pick. That's where trash people play.

Yoshichan

Keep it. it'll be worth millions when mkp becomes a famous lol player
Don't rub it in, trying to erase it from my mind as I'm watching old vods of him atm.
Why don't you people just try both
I've already tried both... check my Steam, you can see that I've played like 45 minutes of DotA and 5-6 hours of LoL... both were horrible experiences.
Srsly tho, you'd enjoy the one you have good friends to play with
In that case, it's DotA. I have younger friends that play LoL but the ones around my age play DotA. Fuck, this reminds me that I HATE playing team-games... ugh.

Yoshichan

Graphics don't matter when your team is helping the enemy win
Does this happen often when PUGing?

Also, when it comes to "hero" choosing or whatever the fuck it's called - what if someone picks my dude? I never understood that... why the fuck can't we all play the same dude.

Sibylus

Banned
There's something like 100 dudes to pick in All-Pick, in other modes the minimum is dozens. But yeah, that's another incongruence between LoL and Dota, Dota's more asymmetrical in terms of team lineups.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Also, when it comes to "hero" choosing or whatever the fuck it's called - what if someone picks my dude? I never understood that... why the fuck can't we all play the same dude.

then you kill them for making a bad decision.

Aaron

It's part of the game's balance. Though in Dota 2 at least you can set up custom matches where everyone can play the same hero if they like. Matches like that tend to be crazy but fun.

Yoshichan

Those 500 hours of dmc2 must have teached you something
Those hours were still better spent than me trying to learn SC2 ;_;

T________T I feel like crying, I'm getting teary eyed.. I think I'm in some sort of denial right now

Boken

Banned

People feed sometimes yeah (give enemy lots of kills, intentional or not)
Don't rub it in, trying to erase it from my mind as I'm watching old vods of him atm.

I've already tried both... check my Steam, you can see that I've played like 45 minutes of DotA and 5-6 hours of LoL... both were horrible experiences
Uh yeah I can imagine they were.
People are so mean. You should always start vs bots

Those hours were still better spent than me trying to learn SC2 ;_;

T________T I feel like crying, I'm getting teary eyed.. I think I'm in some sort of denial right now
Tbh, I don't think you should play either.

They are both very rage inducing.

Yoshichan

The most fun I've had with a MOBA is the speed MOBA on iPad - called Solstice. Played that for like 100 hours until they nerfed my character and chose to introduce match making into the system. I stopped playing that game when I punched the shit out of the screen ._. Wasn't a great idea (felt like a good one the second I got killed from fullscreen because of imba wizzy).

Boken

Banned
The most fun I've had with a MOBA is the speed MOBA on iPad - called Solstice. Played that for like 100 hours until they nerfed my character and chose to introduce match making into the system. I stopped playing that game when I punched the shit out of the screen ._. Wasn't a great idea (felt like a good one the second I got killed from fullscreen because of imba wizzy).
yeah you should stay away from dota/lol

srsly.

Top Bottom