• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
WCS AM S3 Challenger League Group Announced

Revival's group:
CZ3aOq6.png

aLive's group:
yUoLUsc.png

I really hope TaeJa doesn't forfeit because there's no way Revival doesn't win that group in that case. Revival forfeited his spot in the bracket stage but once somebody explained the current situation to him, I highly doubt he doesn't participate in this group stage. lol

I think the maximum number of points Revival can get is 25, in which case he and NaNiwa would then play a Bo5 tie-breaker at BlizzCon to decide who gets to play Soulkey in the Ro16. hah!

aLive, win or lose here or in his tie-breaker with Mvp at BlizzCon, his reward is facing off against either Polt or Jaedong in the Ro16. Pick your poison.

Kicks off in 9 minutes!

Naniwa has offered up $500 to who ever beats revival

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks man!

I'm just waiting for Panda and Holdens impression of it :p

Zen

Banned
So Revival made it through and Naniwa clarified that he meant whoever beats revival and Revival doesn't make it out. I believe him for some reason.

The new maps look nice. We're still cursed to have three bases in extremely close proximity and 2 gases per base standard. I understand having to account for ZvP being basically impossible with isolated thirds due to warp ins (if they were smart they'd just remove warp ins except for Warp Prisms), but I hope we eventually start seeing varaition in gas supply and mineral counts.

Zen

Banned
Wish some maps started you off with 1 gas. Come on blizz show some balls.

Aww man Ryung is really struggling vs Z.

I hope he wins!

Jib, or whatever his name is, had me rooting for him hardcore. He had a distinct style to his pay which is rare in SCII.

LOL Maru just pwned Zest.

Also Dear got owned by Hydra but he might have thrown the match but I doubt it as Hydra is up 1-0 vs Classic so he might be on a ZvP hotstreak.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Destiny is awesome

V_Arnold

Destiny is awesome

Yeah, he is awesome if:
- I do not have to listen to him, or if I HAVE to, then
- He does not open his mouth OR if he HAS to, then
- He tries to be more mature than a seven year old playing Call of Duty.

But these three things rarely go together, so no.... Destiny is not cool in my book.

Zen

Banned
The reason he gets so many views is because he understands that the stream is only as valuable as the one streaming it. He'll have interesting conversations and invite interesting people on to talk about things you just would never get on other streams. Not too mention that he'll get into incredibly weird situations like... this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc7ZMDRbF2s

I mean it ends with the guy (who posted nudes of his gf online as revenge for her playing a League of legends character) claiming to pay spies to collect information on people and swearing revenge on him.

You can't make this stuff up.

Honestly? every other SCII streamer stopped caring, even Demuslim has devolved somewhat to Idra like behavior and will just say 'You're stupid' if someone asks a question he doesn't like. Destiny may view his chat like the group of screaming poo flinging monkeys that they are, but he likes to work with them and involve them in whatever is going on.

Is there any way to make the group of units you've selected show up as a color that's more visible on the minimap? I'm practicing control groups and it would make things so much easier if the selected group changed to a more dramatic shade, it barely changes on the current settings.

Yoshichan

God I fucking LOOOOOOOOOOVE this game.

SamuraiX-

The reason he gets so many views is because he understands that the stream is only as valuable as the one streaming it. He'll have interesting conversations and invite interesting people on to talk about things you just would never get on other streams. Not too mention that he'll get into incredibly weird situations like... this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc7ZMDRbF2s

I mean it ends with the guy (who posted nudes of his gf online as revenge for her playing a League of legends character) claiming to pay spies to collect information on people and swearing revenge on him.

You can't make this stuff up.

What in the fuck did I just watch.... People like this actually exist.

Whatever. Nothing surprises me anymore.

God I fucking LOOOOOOOOOOVE this game.

<3 :D

Yoshichan

Competitive ladder of course!

Yoshichan

36 kill banshee

First time using them in ages

Yeah I'm THAT fucking good

Say something hater

Zen

Banned
What in the fuck did I just watch.... People like this actually exist.

Whatever. Nothing surprises me anymore.

<3 :D

You have to watch all 14 parts to even scratch the surface of the rabbit whole on this one. Destiny ends up totally defeated and spends HOURS trying to get through to this guy and discuss mental illness. The guy starts saying how he'd love to shoot up a school and how he'll find Destiny etc Destiny starts black mailing him to take down the nudes. People involved with the back story start coming on and sharing their personal history whilst in tears. It gets completely bonkers.

I went to work off of 2 hours of sleep that day because I couldn't tune out.

Yoshichan

I'm pretty sure Destiny is saving SC2 right now.

Imagine what ONE man can do.

Top Bottom