• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dreamhack Winter ready to go! Trip is gonna be expensive as fuck with hotel but soooo worth it.

Holden

Nice.

if yoshi's mom is alone, that means fanboi's mom will be alone

29208d1378164521-nils-rieker-misterlimelight-550x336px-ll-93d4d87c_south-park-nice.jpeg

I'm sorry that this came so late guys but I had a threesome with Fanboi and Holden's mothers. ;b

Also EJ sending a friend Request your way soon.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This thread :lol

jaxword

May I please get some help? I'm trying to show someone some gifs that really get across how BIG the crowds are for Starcraft championship matches. Specifically, there's some gifs of some guys in Korea walking into a big hanger and posing and such? Lots of girls in the audience waving sticks, people cheering, etc.

Anyone know which ones I mean?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
May I please get some help? I'm trying to show someone some gifs that really get across how BIG the crowds are for Starcraft championship matches. Specifically, there's some gifs of some guys in Korea walking into a big hanger and posing and such? Lots of girls in the audience waving sticks, people cheering, etc.

red-carpet.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aw-42JO3qk
This was BW though and it's not Busan. If you want gifs download GIFcam.

The crowd for WCS America was at Redbull and it was 30 people since that was the only venue I guess.

Polar opposite is Blizzcon which happened recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbWFRe_dgxQ

Syf

Banned
Wonder if/when they'll release the replays from WCS season 3 and the global finals. They gave us all of the replays from seasons 1 and 2.

Hey guys, anyone here know how to hold off 2 base 4 gate blink stalker? Its not an all in since the toss has 2 bases but its a pain in the ass to defend both the main and the natural. The toss went on to take a 3rd and had HTs ready by the time I got to his side! :(

The mistakes I made was that my natural didn't have more than 1 Bunker but the left most side of my base didn't have bunkers either. That and not building more than 3 raxes while pumping out Medivacs.

That and 2 base colossus allin. Every other Protoss allins/pressure I can hold.

Yoshichan

V_Arnold

So much testosteron here...almost as if a bunch of teenagers discovered creatine shakes and going to the gym to not be able to lift 50kg for the first time... :p Oh wait, it is EXACTLY like that! :D

Yoshichan

So much testosteron here...almost as if a bunch of teenagers discovered creatine shakes and going to the gym to not be able to lift 50kg for the first time... :p Oh wait, it is EXACTLY like that! :D
Oh my God :lol

Yoshichan

Hahahahah how the heck do you even come up with these?!?!?

Yoshichan

If you think I am crafty you should see your mother in bed!

I just do... you should see me in real life
What does your wife say about these?!

Yoshichan

God daaaaaaaamn!

Yoshichan

Anyone wanna play?

Top Bottom