• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

zargle

Fanboi, I am beginning to get a little worried about all these mother's you seem to be having relations with. You are putting yourself at increasing risk of disease. Maybe you should schedule a doctor appointment, just to be safe.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haha fanboi, honestly whenever you hook up with my mom again, tell me! I need to meet you in real life, this NEEDS to happen! When are you coming to Örebro, or Jönköping for Dreamhack?!

fanboi

Banned
Fanboi, I am beginning to get a little worried about all these mother's you seem to be having relations with. You are putting yourself at increasing risk of disease. Maybe you should schedule a doctor appointment, just to be safe.

Well, all these mothers have been with way worse.

Living, breathing, proofs are the posters in this thread...

Haha fanboi, honestly whenever you hook up with my mom again, tell me! I need to meet you in real life, this NEEDS to happen! When are you coming to Örebro, or Jönköping for Dreamhack?!

Of course! I have tried... but havent been able... I did hang out in Jönköping a lot, but that was a long time ago.

SamuraiX-

Dailymotion Cup Group C today!

NT8gOdm.png

Holden

Well, all these mothers have been with way worse.

Living, breathing, proofs are the posters in this thread...

Of course! I have tried... but havent been able... I did hang out in Jönköping a lot, but that was a long time ago.

i'm planning on going to sweden in april-ish, should do a gaf meetup, everybody invited
BUT YOSHI <3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i wanna meet you holden :(

more than I wanna meet fanboi!

it's true!

Yoshichan

i dunno what my plan is exacly, what i'm hoping for i'll be in sweden (stockholm mostly..?) for 10-14days

best 10-14 days of your life

trust me

come bro :D

Yoshichan

just a question of $$$ at this point, i really want to :-/

+ i heard stockholm is expensive D:

Sweden is expensive if you want to do anything "fun" unfortunately

This includes pretty much any activity, including drinking alcohol

Women are free though

kasane

Had my best game yet. Got pissed that its against protoss again so what i did was turtle the fuck out, put 3 ghosts academy and nuked his base. Insta gg !

zargle

lol Ghosts never appear in anything except vs Protoss. Nukes are even rarer than Ghosts.

I remember back in the day when ghosts were still great against brood lords, I got a bunch and just pewpewpew'd something like 12 broodlords and 8 infestors dead. Felt so good.

I remember back in the day when ghosts were still great against brood lords, I got a bunch and just pewpewpew'd something like 12 broodlords and 8 infestors dead. Felt so good.

Yeah that was some insane crap going on. Then it was reduced to 25 damage. ;_; Still kinda mad about the 2.0 EMP radius reduction to 1.5 when it should have been 1.66/1.7 Thats why Protoss aren't afraid to just walk forward and take the EMP hits while killing the army.

Was talking more about the turtling than the ghosts.

I can't believe he won turtling on 3 bases against protoss. Thats like a recipe for disaster where the Protoss has a late game deathball with 3/3 and like 10 gateways. A terrans worst nightmare. Guess that nuke must have been too much for the Protoss's psyche lol.

diffusionx

Gold Member
So last season I did pretty well, didn't get promoted out of bronze but I am still learning the game - I won about 55% of my matches. I start playing this season and what the fuck, it's like everything got supercharged. I lost 9 games in a row, and got crushed in most of them. I never got bunker rushed before but here I got bunker rushed 3 times. I was doing the same shit I was doing before, thinking I was more or less getting solid fundamentals, but what the fuck. Does Blizzard do some behind the scenes shit to get me placed against tougher people?

So last season I did pretty well, didn't get promoted out of bronze but I am still learning the game - I won about 55% of my matches. I start playing this season and what the fuck, it's like everything got supercharged. I lost 9 games in a row, and got crushed in most of them. I never got bunker rushed before but here I got bunker rushed 3 times. I was doing the same shit I was doing before, thinking I was more or less getting solid fundamentals, but what the fuck. Does Blizzard do some behind the scenes shit to get me placed against tougher people?

If you're Protoss it's likely because of the Oracle buffs. Otherwise I don't see what would make people bunker rush the other races more.

Deadman

Looks much better than 2013

Although this part:

The existing non-resident players in WCS America and WCS Europe Premier and Challenger leagues can stay in the region for 2014. Their status is guaranteed so long as they remain at the Premier/Challenger level. Once any players drop out, they must re-qualify through through the designated WCS 2014 Qualifier slots.

could be a problem if the current koreans just never drop completely out, which is quite possible.

SamuraiX-

Blizzard actually listening to the community, acknowledging the apparent weaknesses of the current system and making effective changes? Who woulda thunk it?

I'm liking everything they're saying so far but I'm holding out for next month when we can get all the details.

It dependa in the NA players to knock them out. Eventually they will knock each other out as well in group stages.

The problem is knocking them out though. Most Koreans will never be knocked into Challenger with the Top 16 Premier players of every season receiving any automatic seed into Premier next season, let alone getting knocked completely out of a WCS America/Europe season by another guy in Challenger.

Mairu

Blizzard actually listening to the community, acknowledging the apparent weaknesses of the current system and making effective changes? Who woulda thunk it?

I'm liking everything they're saying so far but I'm holding out for next month when we can get all the details.

The problem is knocking them out though. Most Koreans will never be knocked into Challenger with the Top 16 Premier players of every season receiving any automatic seed into Premier next season, let alone getting knocked completely out of a WCS America/Europe season by another guy in Challenger.

The Axiom/EG Koreans are going to be in WCS AM for all of 2014 probably (unless they decide to retire)

But I'm glad GSL is back - NA might as well be dead

Top Bottom