• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sluta gnäll, det är jul, drick en öl.
:/ I guess.. playing way too much of this game during holiday seasons ._.

survivor

Banned
fOu (former FXO) disbands

Merry Christmas, SC2GAF. ;_;

I hope Seed gets picked up by a team.

Jeez, so there are currently only TWO (2) eSF teams left standing: StarTale and AZUBU.

Would love to see SPL try to incorporate them next season. There's no way StarTale disbands... right? ...right? ;_;

#dedgaem

I feel sorry for Team Epic. I think they were established couple months ago and were recruiting players, but at this rate they might as well just disband before wasting anymore money. Hopefully the remaining teams join SPL and not disband.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
8 ZvZs in a row

This game sucks massive balls

zlatko

Banned
Welcome to me a year ago. I fucking MASTERED ZVZ on EU-Diamond level back then, but before that, I hated myself and I hated banelings SO MUCH.

I take pity on your soul. I broke the SC2 crack pipe when all I got were ZvZ over and over back in my WoL days where I hit Diamond.

That's why I may learn the ways of brotoss come the final expansion to never face this tragedy again.

I take pity on your soul. I broke the SC2 crack pipe when all I got were ZvZ over and over back in my WoL days where I hit Diamond.

That's why I may learn the ways of brotoss come the final expansion to never face this tragedy again.

PvP is so much worse to me honestly. Personally PvP and TvT are the main things that turn me off playing random.

Word.

Ling/Bane/Muta all day, baby.

If only there was a way to nerf Roaches or buff something else so that mass Roach vs mass Roach could never, ever, EVER be a viable strategy in ZvZ ever again.

Heh i actually like roaches. I wish we could get a buff for the all the other units so they had awesome sound effects like roaches do. SC2 really lacks here.

zlatko

Banned
PvP is so much worse to me honestly. Personally PvP and TvT are the main things that turn me off playing random.

Heh i actually like roaches. I wish we could get a buff for the all the other units so they had awesome sound effects like roaches do. SC2 really lacks here.

Maybe PvP will suck less when the final expansion hits and new units are added.

Maybe...

Yoshichan

Silver on my troll account > playing masters players

LOL MMR

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Maybe PvP will suck less when the final expansion hits and new units are added.

Maybe...

to fix pvp you need an OP tier 1 slow moving unit that cant be warped in for a massive defenders advantage. the msc was suppose to be that unit, but i guess we need more now.

to fix pvp you need an OP tier 1 slow moving unit that cant be warped in for a massive defenders advantage. the msc was suppose to be that unit, but i guess we need more now.

PvP basically just needs Oracles nerfed/removed. Late game PvP is better than any mirror late game to me, but it rarely gets there because someone usually cheeses.

Boogdud

After buying this expansion and literally never playing it (backlog, etc.) I got together with a couple friends last night to do some friendly matches. I'm a filthy casual that never laddered or anything like that, but wow, am I horrible at this game. The other two guys are new to the game all together and I'm not much better. We were basically playing against the ai on hard 3v3ai and holy moly smoked like a pack of cools. Then we tried two meds and a hard ai and got rolled again. It was pretty humbling.

I used to be decent at zerg but that was.. oh.. ~15 years ago, haha. I played a few of the sc2 campaign missions and a handful of cpu matches from WoL and could handle the hard ai alright back with WoL was newer, but now with hots, I just get munched.

Friends are just terrified of ladder matches and boy this didn't help the cause. I don't really want to do the whole ladder thing either tbh, I'm too old to get worked up over such things. Honestly, I'm not sure what the hell the point of my post was other than to talk about how horrible it felt. Therapy post? Feels bad

Yoshichan

I SAW

I FUCKING SAW

_WHILE I WAS OUTSIDE_

MT82sGJ.png

Yoshichan

I am already sweating balls

Bros there are tears in my eyes. Best Christmas present of the year today. Hope he VODs his stream.

He might not be in round 1 but in round 2 we might see MKP!!!

Yoshichan

IT MEANS EVERYTHING

SamuraiX-

Fantasy Proleague signups for 2014 Round 1 close in 15 HOURS! Make your team now

Click HERE to join the NeoGAF group! :D

I'm YOLOing dat time.

Que Sera Sora

Main Team
7 -
Picon_small.png
herO[jOin] (captain)
2 -
Ticon_small.png
Journey
7 -
Picon_small.png
Parting
1 -
Zicon_small.png
rare
4 -
Picon_small.png
Sora
4 -
Picon_small.png
Squirtle
5 - Team CJ Entus

Anti Team
8 -
Ticon_small.png
Flash
2 -
Ticon_small.png
Slavation
3 -
Picon_small.png
Stork

My man!

I was actually strongly considering putting Flash on the anti at least for the first week since I'm almost sure he'll lose to Sora but then I thought he'd be impossible to trade going into the subsequent weeks. lol

a3den

Yeah it's a gamble because he absolutely has to lose a few times so I can trade him later. If he does lose then my anti overall value gets so much lower.

I went with it when I realized I'd rather have him in my anti than most 7pointers (not worth 8pts imo).

Top Bottom