• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I don't really know what is going on anymore, but you never ever bet against Flash in SPL.
I picked up Maru since he looked beast, then trash Zergs, then 2 Protoss who might win some games.
Yeh.

this isnt dota

Main Team
2 -
Zicon_small.png
Action (captain)
8 -
Ticon_small.png
Flash
1 -
Zicon_small.png
HoeJJa
7 -
Ticon_small.png
Maru
2 -
Picon_small.png
ParalyzE
4 -
Picon_small.png
Terminator
6 - Team SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
6 -
Zicon_small.png
DongRaeGu
4 -
Zicon_small.png
Shine
3 -
Picon_small.png
Stork

a3den

If you picked Soulkey you got robbed.

Already got my Squirtle and Parting points, it's going well so far. Now let's just wait until CJ and Sora wins....

@kasane: having Stats in anti and captain Flash is the most un-synergetic thing. Basically you nerfed your Flash pick there.

If you picked Soulkey you got robbed.

Already got my Squirtle and Parting points, it's going well so far. Now let's just wait until CJ and Sora wins....

@Crimsonlink : having Stats in anti and captain Flash is the most un-synergetic thing.

Got like 5 points today thanks to Prime lol. Would have earned more if Creator won the ACE and Prime won but w/e. No minus points thankfully. Yeah Stats, Flash and Zest with maybe TY is llike the trio of KT.

I feel bad for the people that put SKT1 players on their anti or the MVP fanboys who have most of them on their team.

Edit: Kasane you were right to put Super in your Anti at least lol.

a3den

Got like 5 points today thanks to Prime lol. Would have earned more if Creator won the ACE and Prime won but w/e. No minus points thankfully. Yeah Stats, Flash and Zest with maybe TY is llike the trio of KT.

I feel bad for the people that put SKT1 players on their anti or the MVP fanboys who have most of them on their team.

My mistake, wrong user. I edited ^^

I wonder how long till Artosis officially switches over to hearthstone full time? He gets a lot more viewers on his stream, his website seems to get a lot more attention and he may even be able to be competitive. I reckon if hearthstone takes off at all this year we'll see him start transitioning more to it.

I wonder how long till Artosis officially switches over to hearthstone full time? He gets a lot more viewers on his stream, his website seems to get a lot more attention and he may even be able to be competitive. I reckon if hearthstone takes off at all this year we'll see him start transitioning more to it.

He will probably do both since GSL probably pays him a good amount. At least until hearthstone pays him more to cover the loss of GSL.

Zen

Banned
Oh man, so Proloeague, uh, really delivered. At one point I wasn't even expecting them to do SCII let alone the quality we got last night.

And seeing a crowd that was into it, in KOREA, was nice.

Aaron

Reading the TL thread, someone made a good point that Bomber is likely to retire within a year since I'm pretty sure he hasn't done his military service yet. So this is basically to have those fun foreign games while he still can. He's not going to be a long term investment.

Syf

Banned
It'd be cool to have Bomber in America, but I'd hate to see ST disband. Hopefully that's not what this leads to.

Reading the TL thread, someone made a good point that Bomber is likely to retire within a year since I'm pretty sure he hasn't done his military service yet. So this is basically to have those fun foreign games while he still can. He's not going to be a long term investment.

Listening to him on his stream i think it's going to be more like 2 years. It's a good point though. He seems to be having a ton of fun streaming on NA and he will carve up in WCS AM. It also allows him to enter more foreign tournaments. I think this is a really good move for him.

Aaron

Yeah, I'm all for Bomber ripping up the foreign scene. He wasn't getting enough play in Korea, even if that's largely due to his antics.

Listening to him on his stream i think it's going to be more like 2 years. It's a good point though. He seems to be having a ton of fun streaming on NA and he will carve up in WCS AM. It also allows him to enter more foreign tournaments. I think this is a really good move for him.

Watching him stream was some of the most fun I've had watching a stream in a long time. He was going back and forth with the people watching while playing. Diamond/Masters players were BMing him and he was just destroying them, it was so good.

Watching him stream was fun until he went mech and turtled against Zerg.

Yoshi MORE MKP!

He streamed again today!

Hype rising for his comeback!

I really blame WCS for screwing over MKP and other pros. He didn't qualify for GSL so he couldn't do anything for a long ass time. Retirement into LoL was probably his only real option.

Zen

Banned
Here's a brief rundown on how the current ladder looks like (China excluded due to missing numbers) based on the 292 595 players (accounts) who have finished their 1v1 (hots) qualifier games.

Numbers are for all regions combined.

EU is the most populated server with 122k players, NA second with 118k, KR/TW third with 46k and SEA least populated with 9k players.

0.27% of players are in GM, 2.29% are in Masters, 3.97% are in diamond, 6.37% are in plat 17.05% are in gold, 28.36% are in silver and 41.70% of players are in bronze.

In all leagues except bronze the average player has slightly more than a 50% winrate. (GM:55% M:54% D:53% P:53% G:54% S:53% B:43%) On average Master players are the ones with the biggest unused bonuspool (GM:33 M:288 D:131 P:147 G:176 S:213 B:263)

In total Protoss is the most played race outnumbering Zergs by 4.2% and terrans by 7.3%

In the GM division there are 30.5% more protoss than zergs, and 100% more protoss than terrans. (Zerg outnumbering terrans by 54%)

In Masters there are 6% more protoss than zergs, 40.2% more protoss than terrans. (Zergs outnumbering terrans by 32.2%)

In Diamond there are 7.5% more zergs than protoss, 26.9% more zergs than terrans. (Protoss outnumbering terran by 18%)

In Plat there are 13.7% more zergs than protoss, 30.3% more zerg than terran. (Protoss outnumbering terrans by 13.7%)

In Gold there are 17.1% more zergs than protoss, 30.3% more zergs than terrans. (protoss outnumbering terran by 14%)

In Silver there are 4.8% more zergs than protoss, 17.3% more zergs than terrans. (Protoss outnumbering terran by 11%)

In Bronze there are 1.1% more terrans than protoss, 28.6% more terrans than zergs. (Protoss outnumbering zergs by 27.2%)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
so is anyone here watching the genius season 2?

just finished episode 4!

omg yellow you genius! shuffling the cards so people wouldnt work out what he picked

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MKP

IS THE FUCKING BEST

SamuraiX-

Some people are suggesting that mousesports could pick up YoDa and/or First after they didn't resign MaNa and hOpe... With them already signing Dear, that would just be absolutely insane if they also picked up one of these two guys or BOTH!

Possible roster: Dear, HasuObs, LucifroN, VortiX, YoDa and First

lawd jesus

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SWEDEN BEST GAF

Top Bottom