• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

LOL Redbull makes awesome events and commercials. Now I want to drink a redbull. ;_;

So on to more serious matters. Who here has switched to Dota 2? I'm not having fun anymore in SC2 so I'm taking a break. Tourneys such as GSL and Proleague will be the only SC2 I will consume for now. Nowadays I'm finishing my Console backlog and playing Hearthstone when I used to play SC2 consistently. :(

I think Hazaro (Sorry bro!) plays Dota2?

kasane

LOL Redbull makes awesome events and commercials. Now I want to drink a redbull. ;_;

So on to more serious matters. Who here has switched to Dota 2? I'm not having fun anymore in SC2 so I'm taking a break. Tourneys such as GSL and Proleague will be the only SC2 I will consume for now. Nowadays I'm finishing my Console backlog and playing Hearthstone when I used to play SC2 consistently. :(

I think Hanzo plays Dota2?

he does, i do too.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

I think Hanzo plays Dota2?
Hanzo huh. I swapped to Dota a week or two before TI3. Now I'm burnt again since I can't play in a 5 man stack for shit.
Nice to see more RedBull support, that office is swanky as fuck too (was in there for WCS America Finals)

Zen

Banned
Does anyone remember the compilation youtube video of that insane Korean Brood War streamer who would scream at the top of his lungs, do handstands, bicycle kicks, and pour flour and eggs on himself after every match?

Please, someone remember who he is and find the link. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Holden

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

gpEtvlP.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WTF HOW COME YOU GET TO SKYPE WITH FANBOI AND NOT ME

Yoshichan

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Watching Flash mech TvZ is a treat. Tank Viking is all you need with like 4 banshees lol
Ace match of Prime vs CJ was nice as well.

le bip

Neo Member
Hi guys, I just bought the game and the expansion and I'm still trying to figure out how to play this game properly. I was wondering, is there a community of EU gaffers who play this game? The facts that I just started and that the mode is 1v1 make it feel a bit "lonely"

Son1x

Hi guys, I just bought the game and the expansion and I'm still trying to figure out how to play this game properly. I was wondering, is there a community of EU gaffers who play this game? The facts that I just started and that the mode is 1v1 make it feel a bit "lonely"
There aren't many of us on EU. I'll play with you. Also join the NeoGAF (or is it just GAF?) group. That goes for whole EUGAF, I'm always alone in that chat -.-

Also, our ace player Starbuck just won against Dear 2-1 for the EES teammatch, wooooooo.

Yoshichan

Global play in HotS. Get to it!

SamuraiX-

Also, looks like State has officially joined Prime.

I’m happy to announce that I’m now training with Team Prime!

When Team fOu disbanded in December, I honestly wasn’t sure about my future in Korea. I worried that I might miss my opportunity to train with the very best and didn’t know whether I’d be able to find a new team house on such short notice. Thankfully, my concern was shortlived—I’m now excited and relieved to have found a new home and I can’t wait to start practicing with the members of Prime.

Training at the Prime house is going to be a rewarding experience for a lot of reasons. Not only will I get a chance to learn from world-class Protoss players like Kal and Creator, but I might even compete in Proleague if I do well enough in practice. It was great watching players like HuK and Snute compete in Proleague last season, and I’d love to follow in their footsteps in 2014.

I’ll start streaming again on Twitch as soon as I get settled into the new house! I will also have a brand-new streaming schedule ready for you guys when my training regimen begins next week, so you can expect a lot more games to come. Follow me on Twitter to keep updated!

It's hard for me to really root for him since he plays Protoss but it's awesome seeing a foreigner fully commit to training with the best of the best. Would be awesome to see him in Proleague in the future.

Top Bottom