• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Im protoss. Mage all the way. EZ WINS FOR LIFE
hollywood-hogan-nwo-4-life-o.gif

Im protoss. Mage all the way. EZ WINS FOR LIFE
hollywood-hogan-nwo-4-life-o.gif

Tried running a mage deck then I got hit by Warlocks. ;_;

I said F it and went Paladin. Had some success and quit playing for a while afterwards. Need to get back into it. But I'm a cheapass and don't want to buy cards so Arena farming is the only way for me to get cards.

Maybe with Open Beta I should just get easy wins over noobs to get cards.

Zen

Banned
omg I keep losing to this weird at least double reaper opening that transitions into a massive bio attack off of two base wtf.

Aaron

I don't know the UI they're using the for the Wearer cup, but it's the best. It shows when tech is about to finish, and there's even red storms for the red protoss.

If you miss Innovation vs MC live, catch the replay. Insane pvt going on right now.

SamuraiX-

I don't know the UI they're using the for the Wearer cup, but it's the best. It shows when tech is about to finish, and there's even red storms for the red protoss.

It's the GameHeart UI and yeah it's absolutely the best one out there. They're constantly adding cool new features all the time.

If you miss Innovation vs MC live, catch the replay. Insane pvt going on right now.

I tune in just to see INno get knocked out in Game 5 from what looked to be a Blink all in... :-/

And HerO 3-1'd TaeJa?!?! Ok that never would've happened a couple months back. Fuck 'Toss.

Aaron

The last game was pretty lousy, but the previous ones were much better. Especially an insane game two where both sides kept engaging and losing their entire armies, only to rebuild and do it over again.

Taeja was playing well too. The matchup is just too tough right now.

SamuraiX-

The last game was pretty lousy, but the previous ones were much better. Especially an insane game two where both sides kept engaging and losing their entire armies, only to rebuild and do it over again.

Taeja was playing well too. The matchup is just too tough right now.

I'll definitely check out the previous games then. Looks like HerO and MC have finally sold their souls to fully tap into the dark side of the force that is Protoss.

INnoVation vs TaeJa 3rd place match delivering as expected. No question should've been the final.

Aaron

MC played pretty sloppy through the entire event, but with protoss imba combined with tricks that no other protoss pull, he snuck into the finals. Hero will probably defeat him easily.

survivor

Banned
I only caught up with the last part of the Innovation vs MC game where they both were base trading and I still don't get why Innovation pulled away his SCVs from his last bunker.He already had 2 mules and he didn't need to take them all way, at least keep 4-5 to repair.

SamuraiX-

Oh, it's a UI thing? I thought Blizzard had finally color-coordinated scans, forcefields etc.

Aw.
I think its an extension for custom maps? I don't think a UI can change unit/spell colors etc. ingame.

Going back to this, the developer of the GameHeart overlay is named Ryan T Schutter. Follow him on Twitter! :D

Here's the latest version of the interface available free for download: https://t.co/7MO58lUspg

Aaron

Im gonan try to shoot for gold since dota 2 gives me crap teammates everyfucking time
Played a game yesterday that we lost due to broodmother being insanely broken. Did consider reinstalling SC2. Then I can't bring myself to play anything but terran.

kasane

Played a game yesterday that we lost due to broodmother being insanely broken. Did consider reinstalling SC2. Then I can't bring myself to play anything but terran.

broodmommy is insanely hard to kill if you're team cant work together for shit

Edit: Top 7 in silver nao!

YOSHIIIII!!! HOLD ME BRO!

Holy fucking shit I would be so hyped! MKP vs MvP, MKP vs DRG, MKP vs Parting and many more.........

Rank 18 GM.... GOD DAMN! Tears of joy in my eyes. Also gives hope for Prime to get to the play offs in the next round. They just need to confirm it.

This break was probably good for his mindset and his stream games are as crazy as ever.

Aaron

Now what Blizzard needs to do is overcompensate for terran's current weakness and make them just a little OP. Then his unit control alone would crush all other races.

kasane

I'm maybe going to Seoul international airport this march, anyone know if there are stores there that sell leopolds?

Damn i hate people who just drop everything in hopes that they can win

Zen

Banned
MARINE KING COMING BACK TO SCII TO SAVE PRIMJE!@@$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fucking shit I would be so hyped! MKP vs MvP, MKP vs DRG, MKP vs Parting and many more.........

Rank 18 GM.... GOD DAMN! Tears of joy in my eyes. Also gives hope for Prime to get to the play offs in the next round. They just need to confirm it.

This break was probably good for his mindset and his stream games are as crazy as ever.

Imagine if he comes back with a stronger mentality.

Just imagine.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
leeg 2 hard
I'm maybe going to Seoul international airport this march, anyone know if there are stores there that sell leopolds?

Damn i hate people who just drop everything in hopes that they can win
No idea, seems like a stretch to me. You can use a shipping service or order from elsewhere though.

NA has a decent selection of mech KB though right now.

Aaron

Even though Prime finished at the bottom of proleague, they had flashes of amazing. Creator, Kal, and Kassia are all strong players. Throw in MKP on the top of his game, and they could get top four next season.

kasane

Man TvT here in silver is horrible. I win without attacking because they just drop everything, i just build turrets and sensor towers and i win -.-

leeg 2 hard

No idea, seems like a stretch to me. You can use a shipping service or order from elsewhere though.

NA has a decent selection of mech KB though right now.

I'm only going to seoul because its one of my stops, i just want to replace the mech i have right now :lol

SamuraiX-

MKP returning to SCII would be absolutely amazing.

Terran need all the soldiers they can get to fight the scumbag Protoss.

Ideally his break will revitalize his passion for the game and drive him to get back to champion caliber.

Man TvT here in silver is horrible. I win without attacking because they just drop everything, i just build turrets and sensor towers and i win -.-

Yep. lol

That and players that build Marauders in the early game even after they scan/scout and can see that I'm going pure bio.

The worst is the dreaded 2-3 Tank + Marines push between the 6-8 minute mark. I'm horrible

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

I'm only going to seoul because its one of my stops, i just want to replace the mech i have right now :lol
You have a layover right? I don't think they'd have them in the airport.

MKP returning to SCII would be absolutely amazing.

Terran need all the soldiers they can get to fight the scumbag Protoss.

Ideally his break will revitalize his passion for the game and drive him to get back to champion caliber.

Yep. lol

That and players that build Marauders in the early game even after they scan/scout and can see that I'm going pure bio.

The worst is the dreaded 2-3 Tank + Marines push between the 6-8 minute mark. I'm horrible

Banshees are the most annoying shit to deal with if you don't go Viking Raven vs them. Turrets only cover so much and you have to protect Stim research if you go Bio.

With MKP coming back, I'm gonna play more SC2 now. Gonna try random shit vs Toss whenever I meet one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

WHY DIDN'T YOU PM ME

Holy SHIT this is fucking huge, I am sweating balls just thinking of the RETURN OF THE MOTHERFUCKING BEAST. OAHSFOIUASHfoavfoiuasbhfoiasbfoasbfoisbhafoih

Jezbollah

I watched MKP stream on Twitch for a couple of hours last night. Certainly didnt act like someone who had retired from SC2.....

Top Bottom