• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Good day for terrans in EU.

An even better day for foreigners in a way. I would hve expected most of those terrans to win but bunny beating sacrsi is a huge upset and a great result. I really like bunny and i feel like he is one of a few foreign terrans we may see really start to come up with the recent patch.

Zen

Banned
Group C of WCS America is ridiculously stacked. 3 really good players and another quality one. Polt, Oz, Jaedong and MacSed.

GSL Code S groups looking fun

Vk41BtU.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

shira

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Will buy the SHIT out of this

Thanks shira!

kasane

Those
Shirts
Looks
Rad
Will
Buy

I want the jin air collared shirt tho

Samurai where art thou

I ordered a c9 hoodie and a dota 2 jacket

Can we get kt jerseys

Proleague should sell all jerseys

Im sleepy

Is it too hard to put sizing information up? Geez. My daughter would love some SC2 swag; especially AcerScarlett. Oh shit Acer does have a shop... buying...

Yoshichan

Just bought the TL jacket

Damn this makes me worried for Prime. While I would like to see MKP more, him away from Prime....

SKT1 MK? Replace Fantasy or something..... Fuck no!

Anyways you guys want to do a GAF night on Saturday? Around 10AM EST so some Europeans and other time zones can get in on the fun. ;)

I dunno if I'll get up that early but if enough people show interest, we can set it up.

Arcade, FFA, and 4v4 would be fun to do. If we get around 10 people that would be amazing. Let me know guys.

Damn this makes me worried for Prime. While I would like to see MKP more, him away from Prime....

SKT1 MK? Replace Fantasy or something..... Fuck no!

Anyways you guys want to do a GAF night on Saturday? Around 10AM EST so some Europeans and other time zones can get in on the fun. ;)

I dunno if I'll get up that early but if enough people show interest, we can set it up.

Arcade, FFA, and 4v4 would be fun to do. If we get around 10 people that would be amazing. Let me know guys.

Way too early for me, sorry.

Interesting seeing all the talk about skins. Would love to think blizzard is genuinely entertaining the idea of going F2P. If they're truly serious about SC2 as an esport it's the only option going forward imo.

Syf

Banned
I'll be up for some of those games if I'm around. My dad is visiting right now so hard to say when I'll be able to play but I'll try to make some time.

So I'm flying to London in few hours. I'll be at Gfinity G3 over the weekend! I'll try to post some pics.
Cool! Some great players there by the looks of it.

kasane

Crimsonlink new avatar lol

I think iem is gonna be in toronto

Im in toronto. Rad.

I havent played since new season started. I think i can still get past gold

Hooray

Yoshichan

And all my PRIME-shit is headed straight to the trash bin.

What a fucking waste.

On a positive note, this might result in MKP finally going to Dreamhack now.

Yoshichan

MKP will still be MKP

Yoshichan

Good.

Btw if anyone wants to play star strikers buddy and I are drinking a lil and having a blast lol

Let's do it. Mumble info? Or Skype?

Son1x

Forgot to mention that I'm a sc2 admin at Gfinity event. Already met the whole casting crew :D
Looking forward to meet the players tomorrow.

I only have the phone here so I'll post some pics on monday when I get home.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Forgot to mention that I'm a sc2 admin at Gfinity event. Already met the whole casting crew :D
Looking forward to meet the players tomorrow.

I only have the phone here so I'll post some pics on monday when I get home.
Sweet, at the venue?
Being admin is entirely thankless, not keen on doing that for free too much :p

Yoshichan

Hahaha Biskie how did it go last night?

3WoZpBo.gif

Top Bottom