• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Smix 'warface"

Z0VOwzi.png

Son1x

Sweet, at the venue?
Being admin is entirely thankless, not keen on doing that for free too much :p
Yea I'm at the venue. Expenses (plane ticket and hotel) are paid and I'm getting some money as well so I'm happy. Its really awesome. Was in the booth a few times as the admin behind the the players Bunny, Snute, MMA and Zanster. Also, Grubby is such a good guy!

Game four non-hold was rough.

This event needs some bg music or something to hide the echo and dead-air when Tod runs out of things to say :p.

I think when Bunny scanned and saw no 4th got really over eager and pushed hard and took a bad engagement there. Hoping he can pull this out.

edit: BUNNNNNNNNNY!

Violet showing why Roach/Hydra is underrated. He outplayed Polt in that series but screwed up in game 2 by destroying the rocks in his natural with nothing to defend a run by and game 3 by trying to funnel into Polt's base while having about 6 Roaches get hit by each tank shot.

Syf

Banned
JD seems to have fallen off lately. Terrans doing awesome so far this season though. So good to see after the last two seasons. Hopefully it doesn't swing too much in terran favor and we can just have good balance for a while.

Zen

Banned
MKP is joining MVP! Also, Choya is on MVP so it makes a lot of sense for MKP to go there since they are basically lovers.

MVP Marine King
MVP MKP

Possible names

Gerald kind of alludes to the fact that Prime could not support him in the way a player like him needs support.

Q: Before we close this interview, i want to talk about (T)MarineKing. You had some nice words for him when his release was announced. Do you have anything more to add to this ?

Gerald: Everything i said i truly meant. What makes me sad is that (T)MarineKing was always a top player, he could even be one of the best when the team was not doing so good and i think the team might have held him back. He sacrificed a lot for us, and with the right circumstance around him, i am sure he will be unstoppable. PRIME will do its best to be a top team again, and at that time, i am sure he will come back.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2014080514022347207

Though since Prime just got (another) sponsor things are looking decent for them. Still, Salvation has also left. I fell like Prime will generally be the underdog fan favorite Juniors league/player builder team and that is ok. They kind of get disproportionate attention because they are so much the under dogs.

With this new sponsor they are paying salaries and such to every player now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why am I just now hearing about this?? Look at this lineup! Flash and JD could play each other in the ro16!

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_E-sport_Championships_2014/Korean_Qualifier

SFjev8w.png

There's some ridiculous round of 32 match ups there. Rain vs herO, Classic vs sOs, Bomber vs True, Dear vs Parting (who also play against each other in Code S later), etc. Don't think Flash is getting by soO to face Jaedong though. Could also have Bbyong vs Bomber in round of 16 as well.

Top Bottom