• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
Just caught the GSL games. Maru is such an incredible player. That first game where he was attacking all three bases at once.. man. Hope he does well in whatever events are left so he has a shot at making blizzcon.

Syf

Banned
LOL that victory screen for Polt

ZZmGytI.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
First thing I hear from that stream is her QQ.

Nothing worse than protoss QQ.

Zen

Banned
Well she is practicing versus a gm.

And cute, and my waifu apparently.

So watch your step Yoshi, I have some honor to defend.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
She has NOTHING against my MK(P)!

NOTHING!

Zen

Banned
Impact is the best Zerg I have ever seen, BW chills. Perfect muta control, having two muta control groups that game was amazing and it wasn't even a stomp per say, Polt made amazing plays and got some great hits, it was top tier starcraft.

Yoshichan

Bro.

zSyodbq.jpg

Discussion is OVER!

Syf

Banned
Not too crazy about the race matchups. But given the caliber of players, and it being the final, oh man
vwG6WwZ.png

Hell I'm even excited for a PvP if the two names are Rain and Zest

survivor

Banned
Rooting for KT but that's gonna be really tough. At the very least it's not all-kill format cause they would just get destroyed.

Rooting for KT but that's gonna be really tough. At the very least it's not all-kill format cause they would just get destroyed.

All-kill would be better for KT IMO. No one past Flash, Zest, TY and Stats is that good and unless SKT gets crazy and puts Fantasy (or Reality, I get the two confused) out, they only need to prepare for two match ups.

Syf

Banned
Think they're usually up within a day or two on the SPL channel

Fuck, just, so happy to see a great turnout in Korea again. Some awesome moments too but I won't spoil them.

kasane

its time to send flash to international tournaments so he can get wcs points right?????

right?????

also rebooked my flight and i can go to iem toronto. \o/

tho i think i can only go to the fina day ;[

Syf

Banned
Well there's still kespa cup. That's a 7000 wcs point event

But yeah these koreans gotta go abroad now that proleague is over, I want more terrans in blizzcon plz

Well there's still kespa cup. That's a 7000 wcs point event

But yeah these koreans gotta go abroad now that proleague is over, I want more terrans in blizzcon plz

There's going to likely be 4 for sure. MMA's not that far behind and Maru should make it if he gets into any foreign tournaments. Right now there's 4 Terran, 4 Zerg, and 8 Protoss in it atm. Of the people barely in it I don't think Pigbaby will make it unless he does really good in WCS America again and herO hurt himself badly not making Code S, but will probably still be at a good amount of foreign tournaments. Classic already got knocked out of Code S and I'm not sure how high of a priority he is for SKT1 to send to other tournaments. SoO will likely do well in Code S again and Life and sOs will be at most foreign tournaments.

Yoshichan

This week is going to be crazy for me. On Monday supposedly (we're still not sure if it's confirmed or not) we're going to have tile placed in our kitchen and bathroom which will take most of the week. Also on Monday we're going to enter around 120 things into the county fair. Tuesday is Gamescom which means I'll be up early to watch stuff. Plus Code S which I'll be watching at least some of every day.

Top Bottom