• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Zen

Banned
As someone who has been out of the SC2 loop for the last year, is SC2 growing or dying?

Odd place, decline in NA, stable sort or slightly growing depending on the tournament in EU and growing in Kr slightly. Blizzard should go f2p with lotv.

What boggles my mind is that I thought F2P was coming. When HOTS launched and they had the choose your skin layout i thought they were laying the groundwork for F2P. Thought they would let you earn a couple skins and then sell the rest of them.

Syf

Banned
What boggles my mind is that I thought F2P was coming. When HOTS launched and they had the choose your skin layout i thought they were laying the groundwork for F2P. Thought they would let you earn a couple skins and then sell the rest of them.
Yeah I thought the same thing when I saw the layout all ready for extra skins. Disappointing that they haven't given us anything extra to unlock yet. There's plenty of different unit skins available to them from the campaigns alone.

Proleague vods are up

Watching them now. Soulkey played awful in game 1. He got 2 Colossi for free and still never came close to breaking Stats. He basically all-in'd with the Brood Lords because his macro was so terrible and didn't have a bank to remax into anything if they got killed.

That slow, painful death to SKT and maybe Classic's career in game 6 was brutal. He's already fallen so far off of a cliff since winning Code S. I didn't think he would win against TY anyways. I put their loss more on Soulkey than anyone. He was massively ahead in midgame and a good chunk of late game against Stats because of getting 2 Colossi for free but could never break him because his army comp was terrible and his macro was even worse. He was basically on one base for the last 5+ minutes of that game because he went double hatch before pool and waited forever to try to take a 5th which got sniped.

Zen

Banned
that stage, that crowd, the atmosphere, that first match, the energy

tumblr_m5jdwc9CW81qjemo2o1_250.gif

Deadgame shall never again be used except with sarcasm.

kasane

well tbf thats the motherland of starcraft. Korea.

imagine of dota was held in china

shits gonna be intense.

I hope iem toronto is good ;[]

kasane

im confused

so are the invited people invited to the qualifier or iem?

and why are they on the asian qualifier not the korean ono

Syf

Banned
Yeah it's kinda confusing. This final asian qualifier took players from the Korea & Taiwan, Chinese and SEA qualifiers. Top two players from the asian final qualify right into stage 2 of IEM Toronto along with 6 others from the American, Canadian and EU regional qualifiers. And I dunno where the rest of the players come from lol. Open bracket I guess?

Edit: okay, stage 1 of IEM Toronto is open bracket. 4 of those players advance to stage 2 (ro16) to join the 8 regional qualifiers plus 4 invitees (Taeja, MC, sOs, HyuN).

kasane

fuck me i need to see flash and jaedong on the even so my rebooking would be worth it

well anyways taeja is still there so BibleThump

edit: whoa flash 2-1'd maru and no one was there to see it

kasane

flash beat sorry

jaedong game is going on

im going crazy

lack of sleep and favorite players are playing gamescom later

jesus

edit:WAT WATWATWATWATAWAT THEY REPLACED TAEJA FUCK MY LIFE FUCK FUCK FUCK

kasane

flash da god reached 600 apm when he was deflecting one drop and nother doom drop

whoa

edit: gg sorry flash 2-0

zest vs flash

im scared

Aaron

How often has the phrase 'Flash holds!' been uttered? I'm guessing a billion times.

Do you think MC just lives at the ESL studio, and just rolls out from behind the bar when he has to play?

Wedge7

Sick city

What a sick last few hours sc2

Watching the sick run of flash from the beginning and also that great drunk stream of rotti and nathanias and tod. Great stuff tonight

Syf

Banned
edit:WAT WATWATWATWATAWAT THEY REPLACED TAEJA FUCK MY LIFE FUCK FUCK FUCK
He's still one of the 4 wild card invites though so he didn't have to play in this qualifier. Flash AND Taeja in Toronto. I'm jealous lol make sure you take pics

Top Bottom