• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yep, though TY's cheese was real, real good.

That was sad to watch. Classic has been playing like crap since he won Code S and would have likely lost in a normal game as well. Somehow he lost his Mothership Core because he was flying in front of his natural (you only see the explosion of from the observer).

Aaron

That was sad to watch. Classic has been playing like crap since he won Code S and would have likely lost in a normal game as well. Somehow he lost his Mothership Core because he was flying in front of his natural (you only see the explosion of from the observer).
Didn't find it sad. It's the Fruitdealer effect where after you win big you don't give a shit for a while. Classic also lost to Flash in the IEM qualifiers, but he was starting to play better there. I'm sure he'll be fine in the next season, or maybe some outside event before that.

Didn't find it sad. It's the Fruitdealer effect where after you win big you don't give a shit for a while. Classic also lost to Flash in the IEM qualifiers, but he was starting to play better there. I'm sure he'll be fine in the next season, or maybe some outside event before that.

Losing in Code S is one thing but losing the Proleague finals for your team, I'm not sure how well he'll come back from that.

Aaron

Terran can't do shit against a zerg in the late game (if they're behind). Even six turrets weren't enough for the muta flock.

Zen

Banned
I always end up getting both the range upgrade and the armor upgrade for exactly that reason (+ some widow mine placement, you very likely won't kill the entire flock in one group of hits, but you can whittle it down and force them to spend resources on expensive mutas).

Though if you are behind, thor + widow mine placements and using that extra money for CCs are probably better than mass turret.

Aaron

He had thors, but they were out of range of where they should have been. The tech switch was so fast, zero to twenty mutas, that he didn't have time to produce widow mines.

Zen

Banned
Blah that sucks. I wonder if loading thors into medivacs needs to catch on more.

goody more micro requirements!

Aaron

Blah that sucks. I wonder if loading thors into medivacs needs to catch on more.

goody more micro requirements!
I saw some terran own a protoss with this strat recently. Might have been one of the Flash IEM games. One thor and a few marauders completely wiped out a base.

Zen

Banned
rsv8hfR.jpg

DESTINY I Casting Highlights with Incontrol

kasane

Jaedong gonna get rekt

Wat maru jaedong flash on iem

ITS WORTH IT

THANK GOD

THANK GOD I REBOOKED

IM SO HAPPY I CAN SEE THE GOD

I HOPE HE SIGNS SIGNATURES

PLEASE GOD PLS

kasane

I cant go to pax anyways

And im already here in toronto

Guess god wantes me to watch

I am not worthy *bow*

Hope some korean skilzzzz rub off me

Huh Bbyong didn't get out of his Code S group. Stats has quietly been really good lately even though he played bad in the Proleague finals. Tonight is one of two group of deaths IMO (the other being group G). Hurricane likely won't make it out but I have no idea who else won't.

Aaron

Huh Bbyong didn't get out of his Code S group. Stats has quietly been really good lately even though he played bad in the Proleague finals. Tonight is one of two group of deaths IMO (the other being group G). Hurricane likely won't make it out but I have no idea who else won't.
Bbyong played merely okay against Soulkey who smothered him. With tonight's group, I expect Zest and Rain to advance, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rogue does in one of their places. Hurricane would be an upset.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yoshi

you play dlc1 of darksouls2?

how was it? (no spoiler)

i know this the sc2 thread :p
Waiting for all three to be released first!

Syf

Banned
Is the much of a better "im gettin dat ass" song than electric feel by mgmt i mean really

play that on loop and just try to tell me you arent getting any

Zen

Banned
Blizzard currently has a poll up

What has the biggest influence on determining how much you like a map?

Offers unique features or gameplay 30%
Offers standard gameplay 20%
Map art style 11%
Personal winning percentage 10%
Produces enjoyable games to watch 26%
Other 4%
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/13828352825

Nice to see "unique gameplay winning", last seasons map pool was a blast.

Syf

Banned
My first bf introduced me to mgmt tbh

time to pretend. listen to it. It's what I listened to when I was like "whoooaaaaa I DO like the d"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hahaha it was that time a day yesterday huh :D?

I don't play much but anyone else feel like this is one of the weakest map pools in awhile? Two of the new maps had to fix spawn locations which removes some of the appeal of 4 player maps. Two 3 player maps removes some of the novelty of it and of the only two 2 player maps, one has started to get old and the other is one of the most generic maps outside of the gold base.

Yoshichan

(Yet another) two portraits for buying the collector's edition for Warlords of Draenor.

wHB11qO.jpg

Syf

Banned
hahaha it was that time a day yesterday huh :D?
Y-yeah.. roommate and I got into the champagne to celebrate me getting a good scholarship

*looks at posts*

come on bisk, get it together
I have no idea what you were saying this entire time but you are awesome, never feel bad about yourself.
lol you are the nicest person I know
oh ok

i have no idea what this is
that's probably for the best

Top Bottom